RRB officials have recently rejected many of the RRB Group D online applications submitted by aspiring candidates. The RRB Group D 2021 Application Status Modification Link has been now activated for all those candidates whose application was rejected by the RRB officials. The modification link is activated now. The candidates can visit the official website of RRB and make necessary changes. The corrected applications will be provisionally accepted from 15th December to 26th December 2021. Many of the applications were rejected by the officials of RRB due to the submission of invalid signatures and photographs. The candidates can visit the official website of RRB @rrbcdg.gov.in.
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021
The RRB Group D Modification link is now active for the sake of those candidates whose applications are rejected due to the error in the submitted application form. The RRB Group D 2021 Application Status Modification Link Activation is glad news for those candidates who were disappointed at the rejection of their application form. The candidates are free now to make changes to the application form. The corrected application forms can be submitted from 15th December 2021. The provisionally accepted applications of the applicants can view the status of the application. But those candidates who have made minor errors in the application form could not see the status of the application. The applicants received the official message stating an error in the submitted application form. The RRB Group D 2021 Application Status Modification Link is a saviour to those candidates who wish to correct the mistakes. Now, the candidates can use the modification link to correct the errors in the submitted application form.
Steps for using RRB Group D Application Modification Link
The candidates can follow the steps given below to use the RRB Group D application modification link.
- Visit the official website of RRB
- Now, enter the Registration Number of the candidate, date of birth
- Next, the candidates should enter the security code provided to them at the time of the submission of the initial application form
- Now, the candidates should click on the login button
- The candidates can view the RRB Group D application status on screen
- Correct the RRB Group D application form with required documents
- Click on the submit button, your corrections will be updated
How to upload Photograph & Signature?
The candidates should know the steps to upload the photograph and signature as a part of the correction. The candidates should be aware of the importance of the photograph and signature. Most of the applications were rejected as the candidates had uploaded invalid signatures and photographs. The candidates should follow the specifications mentioned in the RRB Group D notification.
RRB Group D Photo upload
- The photo should be a Passport size Photograph with white/light colour background
- The size of the photograph should be 35mm X 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels in JPG/JPEG format
- The photograph should be scanned with 100 DPI resolution.
- The size prescribed for the photograph should range between 20-50KB.
- The photograph should be taken on 01.01.2019
- The clear front view of the candidate is preferred
- The photograph should make the face of the candidate clear without sunglasses or a cap
- The candidate should make sure that the Forehead, eyes, nose and chin is visible.
- Candidates should take at least Twelve copies of the photograph which can be useful in the further recruitment process
RRB Group D Signature upload
- The candidates should sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen
- The candidates should sign within a box, the size of the box is prescribed as 50mm x 20mm.
- The signature must be clear
- The signature should be visible and in running a hand
- Don’t use Capital letters or Disjointed letters.
- Dimensions of the signature must range between 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels
- The candidates should upload the scanned image with a file size ranging between 10KB-40KB.
The application status of the candidates can be modified directly using the link given on the official website. The modification link is now active for the level 1 posts under RRB. The candidates who wish to correct the application form should grab this golden opportunity to make necessary corrections and amendments in the application form.