The Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) will conduct the RRC Group D Level-I exam for over 1.15 crore applicants. The exam is conducted by the RRBs on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs). The recruitment process is delayed for the past one year. Applicants who had filled the application form are eagerly waiting for the exam dates. In this article, we will discuss RRB Group D 2020 FAQs.
RRB Group D 2020 FAQs
Given below are the RRB Group D 2020 FAQs.
1. When will RRB conduct the RRB Group D exams?
Ans: The exam will be conducted once the lockdown eases.
2. Why the recruitment process has been delayed?
Ans: The delay in RRB Group D recruitment process is because the RRBs are yet to finalise the exam conducting agency.
3. What was the original date of exam?
Ans: Initially, the exam was scheduled to be held in September or October 2019.
4. What is the latest RRB Group D exam update?
Ans: According to the latest update by Railway Ministry, RRBs will speed up the process of recruitment after the lifting of the lockdown.
5. When will I get RRB Group D admit card?
Ans: RRB Group D admit card will be issued to the registered candidates four days before the scheduled date of CBT.
6. When will I know my exam city?
Ans: The exam city is released a few days prior to the release of admit card.
7. How can I download my admit card?
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card online from the respective official websites of RRBs by entering user ID and password.
8. Will I get travel pass for appearing in the exam?
Ans: Free sleeper class railway pass will be given to SC/ST candidates. The travel pass will be attached along with the admit card.
9. From where candidates can download the admit card?
Ans: Candidates can download the admit card from the following websites.
|Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
10. What are the items banned inside the exam centre?
Ans: Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, blue tooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil, wallet/purses, belts, shoes and metallic wears including ornaments etc. are not allowed inside the exam centre.
11. In which mode the exam will be conducted?
Ans: RRB Group D exam will be conducted in online mode.
12. What is the exam pattern for CBT?
Ans: The CBT is a 90-minute test and comprises 100 questions from General Science, Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & Current Affairs.
13. Will, there is multi-stage CBT or single-stage CBT?
Ans: This will be informed by the exam conducting authority.
14. What is the minimum qualifying marks for CBT?
Ans: The minimum qualifying marks for different categories is given below:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks (%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SC||30%|
15. Is there any negative marking?
Ans: Yes, there are negative marking of 1/3 marks.
16. What is the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)?
Ans: PET is conducted for the qualified candidates of CBT. It is mandatory to clear the exam. Male candidates will be given to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in two minutes in one chance without putting the weight down. They will have to run for a distance of 1000 metres in four minutes and 15 seconds in one chance. Female candidates will be given to lift the weight of 20kg for a distance of 100 metres in two minutes on one chance without putting the weight down. They will be given to run a distance of 1000 meters in five minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.