Railway Recruitment Boards have invited applications from eligible candidates behalf of RRC for the Level 01 posts(under 7th CPC). 10,3769 vacancies are reported from 16 railway boards. Positions like Assistant points man, Assistant Bridge, Track Maintenance Grade 4 etc. are recruiting through this selection process.
Recruitment process is to select eligible candidates for 17 different positions.Screening process includes preliminary stage Computer Based Test followed by the physical test, medical examination and document verification. Candidates below 33 years can eligible apply.
Important Dates[ninja_tables id=”5961″]
Education Eligibility – 10th pass (OR) ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT (or) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)
granted by NCVT.
Candidates should be below 33 years on July 02, 2019.
10,3769 vacancies are reported from 16 different railway boards. Candidates should understand the number of vacancies and the education eligibility for the posts before selecting a particular railway board. Unfortunately, RRB Thiruvananthapuram has no vacancy. Chennai based Southern Railway Board has 9579 vacancies.[ninja_tables id=”5990″]
A career in Railways always have its own perks and industry best salary. RRC level 01 posts have their salary in the level 01 of the 7th CPC.
Group D employees will get an initial pay of Rs. 18,000 plus DA, HRA and other benefits. For Track Maintainer positions, there will be an additional allowance of Rs.2700. DA will be around Rs.2160(12%). Including all the allowances the salray will be in between Rs.19,200 & Rs.25,400 depending upon the posting location and position.
Unlike other RRB examinations Level 01 selection process have only single stage Computer Based Test(CBT). Those who can score more than 40%(UR) in this CBT will get selected for the Physical Efficiency Test(PET). Successful candidates from PET will get admit card for the final stage of selection process, the medical examination & document verification.[ninja_tables id=”5970″]
- Negative mark of 1/3 will get deducted for every wrong answer.
For RRC selection process there is only single stage CBT . Since the preferred education is equivalent to matriculation level, candidates can expect questions from Xth level(CBSE).
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF,
- Ratio and Proportion, Percentages,
- Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry,
- Time and Work, Time and Distance,
- Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss,
- Elementary Statistics, Square root,
- Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
- Alphabetical and Number Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical operations, Relationships,
- Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram,
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency,
- Conclusions and Decision making,
- Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning,
- Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- Physics, Chemistry & Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- Current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities,
- Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
Physical Efficiency Test[ninja_tables id=”5977″]
For more details candidates can check the official notification. Click hereGet Higher Rank in RRB Exam- Download Entri App now!
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination.