RRB vs PSU is a type of struggle which every student find it difficult to choose from. Both of them are of the biggest employment providers in the govt. sector. Govt. sector jobs are preferred by candidates who are looking out for a stable and secure job. So, the battle is between RRB Railways and PSU. In the last few years, the number of candidates appearing for RRB Exams has seen manifold increase because of the candidates coming from diverse backgrounds. Engineering candidates have been the most prominent in this increase of aspirants for government examinations. It is a result of the meltdown in global economy in 2008 and the subsequent fall in global IT industry. Most of the candidates have understood the importance of job security and job stability over lucrative pay package and inhuman stress. In this article, we shall present to you the reasons of choosing RRB over any PSU job in our country. In this blog we will discuss about RRB and PSU exams and give you a detailed comparison between RRB Vs PSU.
We provide you a brief comparison of RRB vs PSU based on factors of Work Pressure, Working hours, Transfers, Salary, Job Profile, Perks and Benefits , Future Growth, etc. In this blog we will discuss about SSC CGL and PSU exams and give you a detailed comparison between RRB VS PSU.
RRB VS PSU: Point Wise Comparison
- Jobs in Railway are 100% secure. Time bound promotions and transfer with it is a regular phenomena. The role and responsibility of SE is challenging and thrilling. It requires 24×7 monitoring of your job. However, Railway is not very attractive in terms harnessing of skills for professionals.
- The Jobs in PSU’s may appear to be safe and secure now, however, with the opening up of the Defence sectors, This company will definitely feel the heat of competition. Moreover, Govt may divest its controlling stake slowly in the name of disinvestment. Hence jobs are not 100% safe and secure. However, You may like the corporate style working, ambiance, the fast and professional marketing, operations and quality training.
- Your profile in Railway limits you to India, however, with the success of PSU’s at world level in longer run, you may get opportunity to explore the globe and rise in hierarchy fast.
- The Railway will take long time before it is modernized in tune with the development made in China, Taiwan, Japan etc. It is highly politically sensitive issue. Hence every Railway Minister tries to implement his own agenda in lieu of focusing on longer run. Who can forget the misadventures of Railway Ministers from Bihar and Bengal who ruled the ministry for 17 years before Congressman Pawan Kumar Bansal became the Railway minister.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Railways Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
That will be all from our end at Entri, hope you have benefited from our mock tests and study materials. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself.