RRC NR GDCE Answer Key Out: The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Region (NR) has officially released the answer for the Computer Based Test or CBT for the posts against GDCE. The candidates who had appeared for the consent exam can now check the answer key which has been released on the official website of RRC. The candidates can also download the answer key from the website or click here to visit the official website of RRC
Candidates can refer to the answer key and can also raise objections against the answer key from August 05, 2021, to August 08, 2021. The objections with valid reasons will be considered by the exam board after the consent time. If the validation prevails, the amendments according to the objection shall be provided.
Download RRC NR GDCE Answer Key 2021
How to Download the RRC NR GDCE Answer Key 2021?
- How to Download the RRC Answer Key
- The candidates who had appeared for the exam can visit the official website and download the answer key
- Initially, the candidates have to visit the official website or click here
- Click on the click – Click here to view Answer Key
- Application login portal will appear or click here for the login portal
- Enter your application number and date of birth
- Then, you shall receive the answer key, Now click download Answer Key
Check here for the latest Government Exam Updates!
Raise Objections from August 05, to August 08
The candidates can check the visit the official website, check the answer key and download it. After that, in case any answer found error or different, the candidates can raise objection on that particular answer. The candidates are bound to keep in mind the following reasons before raising the objection officially:
- The applicants have the right too raise the objection within the given time period
- But the objections should not be irrelevant and silly
- There should be valid reason for the objection
- The candidates should remember to bring forward valid statements and proofs for their objection
- If the objection is sincere and valid, the exam board will consider the objection
- Once considered the objection, the candidates will receive a mail back and the modified statement from the exam board.
Discussion about this post