Table of Contents
Railway Recruitment Cell which is under Central Railway has invited applications for the recruitment of trade apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961. North Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) released a Zonal Notification – No. RRC/NCR/01/2022 on June 28, 2022, regarding the engagement of Act Apprentices. There are various recruitment opportunities available in Mumbai, Bhusaval, Pune, Nagpur and Solapur clusters. The candidates must apply for the recruitment opportunity before the date of August 1, 2022, at 23:59 hr and given below are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the RRC CR Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Exam Date, Vacancies.
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Notification Overview 2022
The Railway Recruitment Cell is inviting online applications for interested candidates for trade apprenticeship training programs under the Training Act. There are more than 1659 vacancies presented by the organisation and you have to apply for the recruitment opportunity before the last date of 1st August 2022. The candidates must take into consideration various details related to the entrance examination by downloading the official notification published by the authorities. Given below, we are sharing the table indicating most of the information related to the entrance examination.
|Post Name||Trade apprentice|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Exam Dates 2022
The candidates will have to fill out the application form for this recruitment opportunity taking into consideration the important dates which are decided by the authorities of the Railway Recruitment Cell and the candidates must submit the application form as soon as possible to avoid disqualification of any kind. Given below, we are sharing the details related to the important dates for this entrance examination. You can use the table given below in order to get most of the information related to the important dates.
Important Dates- RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Date||July 2, 2022, @ 00:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||August 1, 2022, @ 23:59 hrs|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Not Yet Known|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||Not Yet Known|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Not Yet Known|
|Call letter for Main Exam||Not Yet Known|
|Online Examination – Main||Not Yet Known|
|Result of Main Examination||Not Yet Known|
|Call letters for interview||Not Yet Known|
|Provisional Allotment||Not Yet Known|
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Vacancy 2022
There are more than 1500 vacancies presented by the concerned authorities of the Railway Recruitment cell and you can check out the table given below in order to get most of the information related to the vacancies presented by the organisation in different departments. You can apply for the vacancy of your choice.
|PRAYAGRAJ (PRYJ ) DIVISION MECH. DEPARTMENT|
|Tech. Welder (G & E)||13|
|Tech. Painter (General)||05|
|PRAYAGRAJ (PRYJ ) DIVISION
|Tech. Welder (G & E)||9|
|Tech. Armature Winder||47|
|Tech. Painter (Gen.)||7|
|Jhansi (JHS ) DIVISION|
|Welder (G & E)||11|
|Jhansi (JHS ) DIVISION
Work Shop Jhansi
|Information and communication
Technology system Maintenance
|Health Sanitary Inspector||6|
|Multimedia & Web Page Designer||5|
|Grand Total of All Divisions||296 + 180 + 480 + 339 + 364 = 1,659|
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Salary Scale 2022
|During the first year of training||70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective state or union territory|
|During the second year of training||80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective state or union territory|
|During the third and fourth years of training||90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective state or union territory|
RRC Apprentice Zonal Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age as of August 1, 2022, and completed 24 years of age as of August 1, 2022.
- SC/ST/OBC- Upper age limit is relaxed able by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen- Upper age limit is relaxed up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement.
- Ex-Servicemen:- Ex-servicemen Applicants selected under the reservation provided for them will be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs.
- Ex-servicemen, their children, and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per the details mentioned below:-
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen Including those killed / disabled during peace time.
- Children of Ex-servicemen.
- Children of Serving Men.
- Children of Serving Officer.
- The candidate must have passed the SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Application Form 2022
The concerned authorities of this recruitment opportunity will be releasing the application form on their official website and then you can easily download the application form and submit it on the official website to be eligible for the various jobs. The candidates have to make sure that they are filling out the application form with the correct address and you also have to upload various documents in order to be eligible for this recruitment opportunity presented by the organisation. Given below we are specifying the details of this entrance examination.
Steps to Apply Online
- The candidates will have to go to the official website of the organisation because all of the applications must be sent online and other authorities will not entertain any physical copy.
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button on the application form for this recruitment to be displayed on your screen.
- You have to fill in the application form for the recruitment opportunity.
- Upload all of the documents and you will be easily eligible to be considered for the recruitment.
The candidates will have to pay the application fees for this recruitment opportunity based upon the category that they belong to all of the candidates belonging to the general category will have to submit rupees hundred and other candidates will have to submit their caste certificate in order to get relaxation. Given below we are sharing the details of the application fees:-
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH, Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
Apply Online Link
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Selection Process 2022
The selection of this entrance examination will be based on a merit list prepared with respect to the candidates that have applied for the entrance examination. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks that they have got in their 12th examination and the ITI marks that they have got in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The authorities will be preparing a simple average of marks that the candidates have got in their 12th class entrance examination and their ITI round. You have to apply for the recruitment opportunity after you have successfully passed the ITI entrance examination and your class 12th entrance examination.
RRC Apprentice Zonal Recruitment Result 2022
The authorities will be reviewing all of the applications and then the result will be published on the official website of the organisation. The candidates can download the result after all of the specifications are made by the concerned authorities and the candidates must download the result in a PDF format as soon as possible. The result will be available solely on the basis of the marks that the candidates have got in the 12th class entrance examination. You have to download the result as soon as possible in order to get proper knowledge regarding your accommodation and other details.
Entri is a learning platform that comes out with a lot of different video lessons and crash courses for the people who are preparing for the various entrance examinations around the country. You can get various entrance examination courses available on our platform. Enrol now.