Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for the engagement of Apprentice Posts on 27th July 2021. The online application for this post can be filled by candidates who have passed 10th class passed candidates with an ITI certificate. The last date to submit the application registration for the RRC North Central Railway Recruitment for Apprentice 2021 is from 02nd August to 01st September 2021.
The current Apprentice recruitment through RRC notified a total of 1664 vacancies. The apprenticeship training will be under the designated trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of North Central Railways (Prayagraj, Agra, Jhansi, and Jhansi Workshop) for the year 2020-21
RRC North Central Railway Recruitment Notification – Dates and Details
|RRC NCR Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|Notification Dates||27th July 2021|
|Starting date of online application||02nd August 2021|
|Last date of submitting an online application||01st September 2021|
|Number of available apprentice vacancies||1664|
RRC North Central Railway Notification – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have qualified the minimum educational qualifications by the date of publishing of the notifications (27th July 2021).
- Candidate must be 10th class passed or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks
- And for the Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman, and Carpenter – 8th class & ITI/ Trade Certificate and National Trade Certificate/ ITI Certificate as issued in the respective trade by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technical Qualification is must like the ITI passed a certificate in relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated with NCVT/SCVT. However, the certificate issued by the principal is not accepted.
|SI. NO||Designated Trades and ITI Trades|
|8||Mechanic cum Operator Electronica Communications System|
|9||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|10||Multimedia and Web page Designer|
|15||Information and Communication system Maintenance|
- Diploma holders and Graduates are not able to apply.
- Those candidates who have failed are not able to apply for the post of training.
- Result awaiting candidates of SSC/ ITI cannot apply.
- Medical fitness and physical standards are to be provided while attending the Document Verification. And, the medical certificate should be signed by the Government-authorized doctor, not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon of Central/ State Hospital.
RRC North Central Railway Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate’s age limit will be calculated as of the closing date, 01 September 2021. The candidates should be having a minimum of 15 to a maximum age of 24 years.
Age Relaxations for the eligible candidates will be as follows:
- SC/ ST: 05 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 10 years
RRC North Central Railway Vacancies
|NCR Divisions||Total vacancy division-wise|
|Prayagraj Mechanical Department||364|
|Prayagraj Electrical Department||339|
RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Selection Procedure
For the selection of candidates by the RRC selection to the apprenticeship, posts will be done on the basis of merit which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI with a minimum 50% aggregate, and equal weightage to both.
Then candidates will be shortlisted and called for Document Verification. For those with the same marks, then the age of candidates will be the preference for selection. After the Document verification, the final merit list will be prepared unit-wise, trade-wise and community-wise.
Training and Stipend for the Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship training period for one year. Stipend for the apprentice period will be as per the extant rules governed by the concerned State governments.
RRC North Central Railway Recruitment Apply Online
The eligible and interested candidates can register and apply online through the Online official website of RRC from 02 August to 01 September 2021.
- First, choose the ITI Trade Name. Then, enter the registration number of www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- Now, add his /her Full Name as per name in his/her matriculation certificate. Enter the Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format as per the date of birth in the matriculation certificate.
- Mobile number is mandatory. All future communication will be sent from RRC Prayagraj to this mobile number. Also, enter a valid email ID for future reference.
Fill Personal Details
- Enter the Personal details, Nationality, Aadhaar Number, Category Religion, Address.
- Enter the Qualification Details
- Upload the required Documents
- Upload the signature, photo, and necessary documents.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Mark sheets (8th and SSC)
- Proof for date of Birth
- Consolidated mark sheets of ITI
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCTV/SCTV.
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate/ Serving Certificate
Candidates note that the application forms with blurred photographs and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
North Central Railway Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-serviceman/ Women Candidate – No Fee
- Other – Rs. 100/- + Bank service charges
Hope we were able to give all the latest information regarding the North Central Railway recruitment 2021. Candidates apply before the last date, and it is safe not to keep till the last date. Subscribe to our page for all the latest recruitment notifications from the Railway Recruitment Cell, and Railway examinations.