Table of Contents
Saraswat Bank has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Officer. Candidates holding the required qualification can apply to the posts through the online mode from 5 March on wards. The link to online application will be provided in this article.
A total of 150 Vacancies of Junior Officer will be recruited in Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka and Gujarat. Candidates fulfilling prescribed eligibility criteria are requested to apply Online through the Bank website (https://www.saraswatbank.com) on or before the time frame indicated. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Date
|Online Application starting date||05.03.2021|
|Last date to apply||19.03.2021|
|Call letter date||Two Week before the examination|
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2021 Need Below Mentioned Educational Qualification.
- Candidates should possess B.Com/B.Sc/BMS/M.Com/M.Sc/MBA/MMS/PGDM from the Recognized University or an Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Junior Officer||21 – 27 Years|
Application Fees for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 is as below:
The fee is to be paid through Online Mode only. No Cash or any other mode will be accepted. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection procedure of Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021
Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd. Recruitment 2021 Follows.
- Written test
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 21,620/- per month.
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx.
on confirmation. The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation
(based on the salary of January 2021).
- Candidates who are selected will be required to mandatorily execute a Service Bond as
‘Serve for a minimum period of -2- years in the Bank after joining the services or in lieu
thereof an amount of Rs.50,000/-
Recruitment Process for Saraswat Bank Recruitment is as follows:
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for
each wrong answer.
Application Procedure for Saraswat Bank Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Saraswat Bank.
- Search for the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Saraswat Bank Notification and refer to all the clear details.
- The candidate should have registered his/her own valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number & it should be active during or up to the end of the recruitment process.
- Click on the online application link and enter all the required details.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- With the help of the Provisional Registration Number and Password candidate have facility to
change the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’
and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
‘FINAL SUBMIT ‘.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.Complete the payment.
- Submit the application along with scanned copies of relevant documents before the last date.