Table of Contents
SJVN Recruitment Notification 2021 – 64 Vacancy for Field Engineer : Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has released the official notification for the submission of the application form to recruit the most efficient and able candidates. The number of vacancies available is 64 Field Engineer Posts. The notification for the submission of the application form has been released by the official authority. Before applying, the candidates are advised to read the official SJVN notification available on the official website. Those candidates who are looking for a government job can apply for the post without any delay. The salary offered by the post is high and so, the competition is also tight. The mode of application is online. The online portal is open from 28th July 2021. Read further to explore the SJVN latest notification 2021.
The SJVN is conducting recruitment for the post of Junior Field Officer/Field Engineer Field Officer/Junior Field Engineer. The recruitment will be based on the selection process proposed by the authority. Those candidates who are interested in the post can apply for the post on or before 24th August 2021. The candidate should make sure to fulfill the proposed eligibility criteria. The maximum age limit should be 30 years and the job is offering a salary structure of Rs 45,000 – 60,000/month. The interested candidates can read this article to know more about the SJVN recruitment 2021. The candidates should register themselves on the official site to apply and attend the exam.
SJVN 2021 Job Openings Details
|Name of the organization
|Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN)
|Total SJVN Vacancies available
|Date to Apply for the post
|28th July 2021
|Due Date to Apply for the post
|17th August 2021
|Mode of application
|Name of the post
|Junior Field Officer/ Field Officer/Junior Field Engineer
|MBA/ CA/Master Degree/Diploma /PG Diploma
|Rs.45,000 – 60,000/month
|Category of the job
|Central Government Jobs
SJVN Recruitment 2021: Vacancy details
SJVN conducts the recruitment for the selection of the most eligible candidates for the post of Field Engineer. Around 64 total vacancies are available for the post of field engineer under SJVN. Those candidates who wish to appear for the selection process must start preparation at the earliest.
Post Wise Vacancies by SJVN
The post wise vacancies available for the post of field engineer under SJVN recruitment 2021 is given below. Those candidates who are interested to take part in the recruitment process can have a glance over it:
- Junior Field Engineer (Civil): 30 Posts
- Field Office (Human Resource): 10 Posts
- Junior Field Engineer (Electrical): 25 Posts
- Field Officer (Finance & Accounts): 10 Posts
- Junior Field Officer (Human Resource): 15 Posts
- Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts): 15 Posts
- Junior Field Officer(Official Language): 04 Posts
- Junior Field Engineer ( Mechanical ): 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SJVN Field Engineer Post 2021
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Ensure to check the guidelines and the instructions mentioned by the official website and the exam board of SJVN.
SJVN Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualification
The basic educational qualification required for the candidates who wish to apply for the post of a field engineer is engineering in the respective discipline from an institution recognized by the government or the university and should posses’ good overall marks in their overall performance.
- Field Office (Human Resource) should possess 2-year graduation along with MBA/Post Graduate Diploma. The candidate should have a specialization in Personnel/HR.
- Field Officer (Finance & accounts) should have two years of CA/ICWA-CMA/with MBA. The candidate should be specialized in Finance.
- Junior Field Engineer (Civil) should have Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Field Engineer (Electrical) should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Field Engineer ( Mechanical ) should have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Field Officer (Human Resource) should possess graduation along with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Public Administration Social Works/ Labour Welfare/ Business Management/ Office Management.
- Junior Field Officer (Finance & Accounts) should have Inter-CA or Inter-CMA or M.Com.
- Junior Field Officer(Official Language) should possess a Master’s Degree in Hindi. The candidates should have taken English as a main subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized instruction or prestigious university.
The proposed age limit for those candidates who are willing to apply for the post of field engineer under SJVN recruitment 2021 is30 years. The minimum age limit is deemed to be 18 years. Those candidates who are above 30 years are not expected to apply for the post. The age relaxation is applicable for those categories other than the general category. The age relaxation is as follows:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category: 3 years
- PWDs category: 10 years
- SC/ST category: 5 years
Apply Online for the Field Officer Post 2021
- Visit the official website of SJVN
- Go to the homepage
- Search for the Apply Online Link on the homepage
- Register yourself by giving the important personal details.
- Enter your mail ID, Name & Security Code appear on the image.
- Create a user ID and password
- Login to the SJVN Recruitment Application.
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph
- Upload the Signature of the candidates.
- Remit the Application fee
- recheck the given details
- Now, submit the application form
- take a print of the application form for future reference.
The application fees for the candidates belonging to the general/ OBC/EWS category is Rs. 600/- and no fees for those candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PWD category.
SJVN Field Engineer Selection Process
- SJVN recruitment body will conduct the selection process based on GATE, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The Field Officer the recruitment will be purely based on Computer-Based Tests, Group discussions and Personal Interviews.
- The Junior Field Engineer/Officer recruitment will be based on the Computer Based Test only. The shortlisted candidates will be immediately called for document verification.
- For the post of Field Officer, the computer-based test consists of two parts. Those candidates who are interested in the post should take special note of this. Part-I will consist of 120 multiple choice questions and Part-II will consist of 30 multiple-choice questions.
- If you wish to apply for the post of Junior Field Engineer/ Officer, the computer-based test will be in two parts. Part-I will consist of 70 multiple choice questions and Part II will consist of 30 multiple choice questions
Let’s Wrap Up!
The candidates who are applying for the post can start the preparations now. Make sure to check the previous question papers and mock tests to score better for the upcoming exam. This is an excellent opportunity for all government job aspirants. With the attractive salary scale and scope of the position, the competition will be at its peak. So, the candidates should be updated and begin with a proper strategy to crack the exam. Know more about other SJVN Recruitment. Are you confused about where to begin? Then, try Entri App for the latest study materials for the government exams.