Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited invites applications for various posts for its new cement plant at Ariyalur. There are 19 vacancies in the Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant, Time Keeper, and Driver notified in the TANCEM Recruitment 2021. Read the article to know more about how to apply, the last date for receipt of applications, general information, reservation, eligibility criteria, domain wise distribution of vacancies, method of selection of the TANCEM Recruitment 2021.
TANCEM Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited, TANSCEM|
|Notification Release Date||06 January 2021|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant, Junior Assistant, Time Keeper, and Driver|
|Mode of Apply||Off-line. A hard copy should be sent. No online mode entertained.|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd January 2021|
|Date, Venue, and Time of interview||will be intimated later|
TANCEM Eligibility Criteria 2021
Applicants should be below 35 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
|Name of the post||Qualification||Experience|
|Personal Assistant||Any degree with stenography and typewriting English & Tamil (Higher) with knowledge in Computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant||Any degree with knowledge in computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant (EDP)||Any degree with minimum of 6 months diploma in Computer Science||Previous experience is desirable|
|Junior Assistant (Finance)||B. Com /BBA with knowledge in computer operations||Previous experience is desirable|
|Time Keeper||Any Degree having typing / soft skills||Previous experience is desirable|
|Driver||10th passed having valid LMV driving license.||2 years as a driver|
- Qualifications prescribed for the posts should have been acquired by having pursued full-time courses only.
- The qualifications prescribed for the posts must have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order, i.e., 10th +HSC/Diploma+ U.G. Degree, as the case may be, from any University or Institution recognized by the UGC/AICTE/Government.
- The candidates must possess the requisite qualifications and work experience for posts for which it is prescribed and produce necessary certificates in proof, in original at the time of interview and when required by the Corporation.
Certificate of Physical Fitness:
Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer of rank as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Vacancy and Pay-Scale
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies||Pay-scale|
How to Apply for TANCEM Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates should download the applications from the official website.www.tancem.com career portal.
- Eligible candidates should send their fully filled applications along with the copies of self-attested documents/ testimonials in a cover with superscription of ‘Application for the Post of ‘…………..’ to the following address by Post/Courier.
The General Manager (Mktg./Admn.)
Tamil Nadu Cements Corporation Limited,
LLA Buildings, 2nd Floor,
No.735, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 002.
- Applications that are not accompanied by Xerox copies of age, education, and experience qualification will be rejected.
- For each post there should be a separate application, there cannot be a common application for more than one post.
TANCEM Selection Process
Candidates shortlisted based on the fulfilling eligibility criteria will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Corporation at Chennai. The Selection Committee shall conduct the interview and award marks to the candidates based on their performance in the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of Interview
- Interview Call letter in original and one copy of the same.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/X std.
- Photo Identity Proof (with the photo of the candidate clearly visible) issued by the Competent Authority viz., Aadhar Card, Passport, Electors Photo Id Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Mark-sheets & Certificate for SSLC/HSC/Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc.
- Permanent Community Certificate in electronic form/digitally signed E-certificate issued by the competent authority as stipulated by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the case of SC/SCA/ST /MBC & DC/BC/BC (OBCM) category candidates.
- Candidates serving in Government/Quasi Govt. offices/Public Sector Undertakings (including nationalized banks and financial institutions) are required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of attending the interview if called for.
- Experience Certificate
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
- If a candidate has registered his/her name with the Employment Exchange, registration details should be furnished.
Download the TANCEM Recruitment 2021 Notification: