Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board has released the Teachers Eligibility Test Paper II answer key through their official website. The question Paper and the response answer sheet were also released along with the answer key. The TNTET 2023 paper II exam was conducted between February 03, 2023 to February 15, 2023 in 23 sessions.
Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the questions and their response sheets provided on the website. The candidates are free to raise their objections against the released answer key. Applicants must submit their objections using the online objection tracker on the TRB website between February 22 and February 25, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Objections after the said dates are not entertained.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|TNTET Paper 2 Exam Dates||03 Feb to 11 Feb 2023|
|TNTET Answer Key Status||Released – Check Here|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
TNTET Answer Key 2023 PDF Download for Paper 2
The board has prepared the tentative key answers in a PDF Format relevant to the session in which the candidates wrote on the exam day. The candidates can click on the TNTET Answer Key Link provided below and download TNTET Answer Key 2023 PDF through the link.
|TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023 Download||Click Here|
Steps to download TNTET Answer Key 2023
- Visit the official web portal of Tamil Nadu TRB.
- Click on the Teachers Eligibility Test 2022 link.
- Thereafter, click on the Answer Key download link.
- Download the answer key of the concerned shift in PDF format and extract it for your paper set.
- Finally, check your respective answer key.
How to submit objections against TNTET Answer Key
It is possible to raise objections against the incorrect answers on the TNTET Answer Key. You can follow the process by using the link mentioned on the official website. A prescribed performa for the submission of the objection is provided.
Aspirants are required to pay a certain fee to challenge incorrect answers. This fee is refundable if an objection is found valid. In order to make an objection form valid, candidates should attach relevant proof of correct answer. After checking the objection forms, the board will release TN TRB Final Answer Key.
|TNTET Paper 2 Answer Key 2023 Objection Link||Click Here|
For this, the candidates are instructed to follow the procedure as follows:
- Click the link provided on the website
- Enter your Registration Number/Enrollment Number in the Registration Number Field, Select your Date of Birth, Date of ‘Examination, elect the Scheduled Batch and Enter the Captcha which is displayed on the portal screen
- After completing the OT Registration Form, click the submit button, and the system will generate OTP to the registered mobile number of the applicant
- After Successful OTP verification, the system will move to the applicant OT landing page
- Read the Instructions and accept the declaration
- To view the Master Question paper – “Click here to view Master Question Paper”
- Raise the objection in the given fields
- Upload the supporting document and Click Save and Submit
The results for TNTET Paper II are expected to be released soon. The candidates who want to teach in the primary schools of Tamil Nadu for classes 1 to 5 need to qualify the TN TET Paper 1 exam. To be eligible to teach in UP schools, the candidates need to qualify the TN TET Paper 2 exam. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for all updates.
Q: When will the TNTET Paper 1 final answer key be released?
A: The final answer key has been released for TNTET Paper 1 exam on December 7, 2022.
Q: When will the TNTET answer key 2023 release?
Q: Where can I check the TNTET answer key?