Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) declared to release Sub-Inspectors of Police recruitment 2022 notification on 08.03.2022. Many candidates were eagerly waiting for the SI announcements.
Applications are requested (through Online Mode) from Men, Women, and Transgender candidates who meet the eligibility criteria. Interested and qualified candidates may apply for the recruitment before the last date of online submission.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2022
Here we going to discuss the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria for candidates belonging to various categories. A candidate is needed to fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for TNUSRB SI Exam 2022. Otherwise, the board will deny the candidate’s application.
The eligibility of the TNUSRB SI Exam is based on educational qualifications, age limits, nationality, and physical standards. Review this article to know in detail about educational qualifications, age limits, age relaxation, physical standards, etc.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Age Limits 2022
Age Limit for TNUSRB Sub Inspector exam 2022 is estimated as below. Here we listed the Official Age Limit for TNUSRB SI Registration, along with Age Relaxation details.
|S.No||Category of Candidates||Open Candidates||Departmental Candidates|
|1||General||20 to 30 years||47 years|
|2||BC, BC(M)/MBC/DNC||20 to 32 years|
|3||SC, SC(A) /ST||20 to 35 years|
|4||Destitute Widow||37 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen, Ex-personnel of Central Para Military Forces (CPMF)/ persons who are serving in Army/CPMF and going to retire within 1 year from the last date of receipt of application||47 years|
Age Relaxation – TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Other Backward Class, Other Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||30 Years|
|(SC)Scheduled Caste, (SC)Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), (ST)Scheduled Tribe.||33 Years|
|Destitute Widow||35 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Released from service within 3 years from the date of notification i.e. must have been released on or after 11.07.2015) / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||45 Years|
|Police Departmental candidates occurring for 20% departmental quota examination (Should have finished 5 years of service as of 11.07.2018)||45 Years|
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Educational Qualification 2022
Candidates who are desiring to occur for the Technical SI Exam 2022, should know all the TNUSRB S.I exam Basic Educational Qualification. The candidate must have acquired the degree on or before the date of notification i.e. 08.03.2022
- The candidate must have finished their graduation from a well-recognized government university or institution with a 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/10+3+3+3 pattern in diploma courses.
- Candidates must have studied Tamil in Class X or XII to be evaluated for the TNUSRB SI Exam.
- Candidates who have completed their degree from distance education/open universities/colleges after completing SSLC and ITI in the 10+3+2 pattern are also eligible.
- Any applicant who has accomplished their graduation from an open university with a 10+2+3 pattern is not eligible for TNUSRB SI Exam 2022.
Physical Standards for TNUSRB SI Exam
The physical standard is a very crucial element to the Police Exam. Here we listed the Physical standard of the TNUSRB Sub Inspector exam 2022.
|Men||General, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 170cms||81 to 86 cms with the extension of 5 cms|
|SC, SC(A)/ ST||Minimum 167cms|
|Women||General, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 159cms||—-|
|SC, SC(A)/ ST||Minimum 157cms|
TNUSRB SI Eligibility: Nationality
- The candidate must have the nationality of India and should be a resident of Tamil Nadu State only.
- Any candidate who has residency in any other state will not be eligible to give the TNUSRB Exam.
TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2022
The candidates ought to fill out the TNUSRB SI application form online. The candidates must be very careful when filling out the application form. The candidates ought to visit the official website of TNUSRB to fill out the application form. The TNUSRB SI Application Procedure is mentioned below in detail.
Steps to Apply for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
- After TNUSRB SI Application Link was opened,
- Move to the official website of TNUSRB.
- You can see the application link on the home page.
- Or use the link given at the in the page.
- It will guide you to the application page.
- Fill out the application and attach the needed documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
TNUSRB SI Application Fee 2022
According to the earlier SI notification, General candidates are needed to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee. If a Police Department candidate appears for both Open and departmental Quota then they have to pay Rs. 1000 as an application fee.
|Open/Departmental Quota||INR 500|
|Open & Departmental Quota||INR 1,000|
These are the entire details regarding the eligibility criteria of TNUSRB SI Recruitment. We discussed all the elements related to the eligibility criteria. We hope that this article is much more informative to the aspiring candidates. Our ENTRI Learning App also provides more notes and preparation strategies regarding government and non-government exams. It will help you to achieve your goal in an organized manner.