Table of Contents
TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) executes examinations for different posts in the Tamil Nadu police and other paramilitary departments. Tamil Nadu police Constable and Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector.
Previous Question Papers TN SI 2022
Aspirants who applied for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs have begun their Exam preparation for the Written Test which is going to manage by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. All those applicants who may follow to TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam can check the TNUSRB SI question Papers PDF. Here we mentioned the link of the TNUSRB SI Previous papers PDF. Here we also delivered TNUSRB SI, Sub Inspector Exam Pattern 2022. So before going to start the preparation, once check the Delivered TNUSRB Sub Inspector Exam Pattern also.
Mock Test TN SI 2022
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has unleashed its vacancies for numerous seats. The TNUSRB has released the recruitment for the position of Sub-Inspector. The candidates ought to gear up for the last level of preparation. For this, the ENTRI Learning App provides the amazing TNUSRB SI Mock Test to know the pattern and type of questions asked in the paper.
Features of the TNUSRB SI Mock Test 2022
- All the tests contained in the TNUSRB SI Test Series observe the pattern of the real TNUSRB SI Exam.
- All the questions contained in the TNUSRB SI Test series are pertinent and important for the exam.
- One Free TNUSRB SI Mock Tests are available to review the level of questions asked in the TNUSRB SI Test Series.
- TNUSRB SI Mock Test has a rank prediction characteristic in its Online Test Series which will provide the candidates with an All India Rank.
- On submission of each Chapter Test, a performance summary will also be conveyed to the candidates.
- Candidates can also discover solutions and detailed resolutions at the end of each SI test.
|TNUSRB SI Previous Question||Click Here to Download the PDF|
|TNUSRB SI Model Question||Click Here to Download the PDF|
Video Classes on TN SI 2022
TN SI Video Course by the ENTRI Learning App is a creative vision to revolutionize the learning experience of TNPSC Exam aspirants. Our expert faculty with a good education experience of government exams have interactively prepared these video courses to deliver you an effective TN SI exam preparation. The easy accessibility and affordable pricing are the primary highlights of this course. Now is the time to enroll in the video course to defeat the competition and score better.
TN SI Online classes exam serves all your exam preparation condition concerning the TN SI and other TN exams. In the TN SI Video online course, you will discover many sectional tests and full-length free mock tests, and all. Attempting these tests will make you proficient in creating speed and finally help you in improving your accuracy. You can also re-attempt these tests, which will aid you to get the question-solving strategies. The best online course for the TN SI empowers your exam preparation with unlimited access to live classes, several mock tests based on the recent exam trend, well-curated study material, and more.
TN SI Video Course Benefits
- The TN SI video course completes all the papers of the Exam.
- All the video classes are provided by faculty members consisting of experienced tutors and experts.
- All the videos observe the newest patterns of the exams and are up to date.
- Effortless access on your laptop/ smartphones/ tablets.
TN Police SI Exam Pattern 2022
Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test:
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in character.
- It will be an objective type in character.
- It will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks and the time of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hr 40 mins.)
- The candidate has to receive a minimum of 40% marks in the Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- The marks received in Tamil Language Eligibility Test will not be assessed for preparation of the provisional selection list at any stage.
- In respect of 20% of Departmental candidates, the Tamil Language Eligibility Test will be commonly performed along with those who are applying in the open quota.
- The candidates who have been involved under both the Open and Departmental categories will have to write the commonly executed Tamil Language Eligibility Test only once.
(a) General knowledge
(b) General Ability Test
General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and
Information Handling ability
|Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5 Marks|
Part II. Main Written examination:
The Main Written examination will contain Part. A – General Knowledge and Part. B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability respectively. Written examination total marks are 70.
- A. – 40 Marks (objective type). 80 Questions.
- B. – 30 marks (objective type). 60 Questions.
- Each question carries ½ marks.
- Duration 2 ½ Hrs.
- The candidates should obtain a minimum of 25 marks to qualify in the written examination
- PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST:
|Community||Men||Women & Transgender|
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||170 cms||159 cms|
|SC, SC (A), ST||167 cms||157 cms|
Chest Measurement (for Men only):
|Expansion in full inspiration||5 cms (81 cms – 86 cms)|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex.CPMF / Serving persons who are moving to retire within one year||Exempted from Physical Measurement Test|
- ENDURANCE TEST:
|Men||1500 meters run in 7 minutes|
|Women/ Transgender||400 meters run in 2 minutes 30 seconds|
|Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces/ serving persons who are moving to retire within one year.||1500 meters run in 8 minutes|
- i) Endurance Test is qualifying nature.
- ii) Only the candidates who qualify in the Endurance Test will be allowed to participate in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- D) PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST: Total marks for PET are 15.
|Events||One Star (2 Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|Rope Climbing||5.0 meters||6.0 meters|
|Long Jump (or) High Jump||Long Jump||3.80 meters||4.50 meters|
|High Jump||1.20 meters||1.40 meters|
|100-meter run (or) 400-meter run||100 meters run||15.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400-meter run||80.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
Here, we are providing you with the Tamilnadu SI Previous Year Question Papers Pdf format. These previous years’ papers will enable you to get aware of the SI Exam 2021 Paper Pattern.
We hope you found this article on the TNUSRB SI Previous Questions is informative and productive. You can also download our ENTRI Learning App and start preparing for other states/ Central competitive examinations. This app provides you with an immense amount of Test Series, Mock tests, PDFs, Valuable Previous year’s question papers, and much more.