Table of Contents
Tripura Public Service has issued the latest notification TPSC Recruitment 2021 for 63 agricultural officer posts. Tripura Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the post of Agriculture Officer, TAFS, Gr-I, Group-B Gazetted, under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of Tripura. Interested and eligible persons can apply Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 30 March 2021. Tripura Public Service Commission, publicly known as TPSC is a state government agency of Tripura state, constituted under the Article 315 for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination purposes. The commission is responsible for recruitment to various civil services and departmental posts at state level. The online registration process will be active from 02nd March 2021 to 30th March 2021.
TPSC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organisation||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Agriculture Officer, Group B|
|Exam Level||State Government Job|
|Online Registration||02nd March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||30th March 2021 (5:30 PM)|
TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 63 vacancies have been released for Agriculture Officer posts, category-wise vacancies has been tabulated below.
|ST||27 (Ex SM-1)|
TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or horticulture from recognized university/institution
- Desirable: Knowledge of Agro-climatic condition of Tripura, Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok
Age Limit (as on 30/03/2021)
- The candidate should be of 40 years as on 30th March 2021.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/PH and government servants- 05 years
- Rs 250 for General Candidates and Rs 150 for SC/ST/BPL Card holders or physically handicapped candidates.
- SC/ST candidates of other states should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with the prescribed fee for general candidates
- Application fee once remitted will be non refundable.
TPSC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The recruitment will consist of two successive stages
- Written examination of 180 marks (MCQ)
- Interview/ personality test for 20 marks.
|Subject/ Paper||Full Marks||Time|
|MCQ Part 1: English and general knowledge including current affairs||30||3 hours|
|MCQ Part 2: Agriculture||150|
- Candidates has to submit application through online application portal only
- Online application portal will be available from 02nd March 2021 to 30th March 2021(5.30 pm). Before applying for the post the applicant shall enter his/her bio-data particulars through one time profile registration on the commissions website. Once the user id is generated the applicant can use OTPR user id for applying for the post.
- Applicants should avoid multiple applications. In case of multiple applications the application with the latest receipt number shall only be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one receipt number shall not be adjusted against any other receipt number.
How to use Entri App for your preparation
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!