Table of Contents
Telangana State Public service Commission will announce the notification for recruiting for various 91,142 posts in various departments. Aspirants can check TSPSC Group 1,2,3,4 notification from their official portal www.tspsc.gov.in once announced. Aspirants can check vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and other details. Candidates are requested to visit the site regularly for latest updates.
TSPSC 2022 Exam Highlights
|TSPSC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Last date||Within 30 days|
|Education||10th to PG|
|Posts Name||Group 1,2,3,4|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Application start date||Update soon|
How To Download Answer Key/ OMR Sheet?
- Visit the TSPSC Official website and click on the Result/Keys/ OMR tab
- Click on the Keys/ OMR link
- Download answer key or OMR sheet
- Take Print out
- Evaluate your performance
How To Check TSPSC Results?
Candidates, who took up the test, will find a link right on the home page of the TNPSC website once the result is out. Here is how to check the Prelim/ Main/ interview result:
- Visit TSPSC website @ tspsc.gov.in/
- Look for the tab Result/Keys/OMR
- Click on the Result link
- Find and click on results of Preliminary/Main Exam/ Final (Interview) 2022
- A pdf page with the list of the registered number of candidates shortlisted for the main examination/ Interview will be displayed on the screen. In the case of the final result, a list of selected candidates will be published.
- Check whether your hall ticket number is there. If you find your roll number, you are selected.
TSPSC Scorecard 2022
The commission will make available marks scored in the Prelim/ Main exam along with an interview on the official website. Candidate has to login to their profile on the website of the commission using their TSPSC ID and Password to check their marks stage-wise or subject wise/ paper wise.
Main Examination and Interview Result
Candidates shortlisted based on the marks they have secured in the preliminary screening test will be invited to take up the main examination. The main examination in addition to having the General English paper will have 5 other papers. Further, the test for the main examination will be conducted as a conventional type test.
As against the preliminary examination that is conducted in a single day, the main examination will be conducted for a number of days.
When the preliminary test is conducted for 150 marks, the main examination is conducted in 6 papers with each paper carrying 150 marks each, thereby making a total of 900 marks. In addition, candidates getting through the main examination will have to participate in the interview that will be conducted for 100 marks.
TSPSC Cut Off 2022
The commission will decide the minimum cut-off to be secured in the TSPSC Prelim exam. The prelim exam is of qualifying nature, candidates shortlisted in the prelim exam will appear in further section process. Telangana main examination cut off marks will be decided by the commission ad shortlisted candidates have to appear in the interview.
After the interview, the combined qualifying marks of both the Main exam and Interview will be decided by the commission. It means that out of 1000 marks allotted for the main examination and the interview, the commission will decide the qualifying marks for 1000 and candidates will be ranked accordingly. Also, the commission will publish the merit list for different categories separately.
Telangana State Public Service Commission recruits candidates for various posts. The main standards for the selection of candidates for different posts include skills, knowledge, conceptual understanding, and abilities.
|TSPSC Group 1||Prelims + Mains and interview|
|TSPSC Group 2||Prelims + Mains and interview|
|TSPSC Group 4||Written exam|
|TSPSC Group 3||Written exam|
|TSPSC AE / AEE||CBT exam|
|TSPSC Assistant Professor||CBT exam|
Most recruitment Process at TSPSC contains written examination and some higher-level Posts demands interview. Some Posts needs only interview on a contract basis.
The answer key for the first two rounds i.e. prelims and mains will be published on the official website of TSPSC. The candidates should look out for the answer key notifications after a month or 2 months after the examination date. The candidates can also raise any objections to the answers provided in the answer key by the authorities within a given grace period.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.