Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has been released the syllabus and exam pattern for conducting written exam for recruiting candidates to the post of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) 2020 in revenue department of Telangana state. Check out the article TSPSC VRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 and start your exam preparation with Entri. Interested aspirants can apply for the post through the official website of ‘TSPSC One Time Registration‘ mode once the recruitment advice is released. The notification will be released soon in the official website. Last time the exam was conducted for 700 vacancies, so that we can expect more or same this year too.
Attempt free mock tests of TSPSC 2020 exams on Entri!
TSPSC VRO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020
Proper planning and preparation paves a way to your dream career. The exam pattern and syllabus of Village Revenue Officer 2020 is almost same as the other TSPSC exams. Here you can check out the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer exam pattern and syllabus.
TSPSC VRO Exam Pattern 2020
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Time|
|Objective Type||General Knowledge||75||75||2 hours 30 minutes|
As the part of TSPSC VRO recruitment, a written examination will be conducted at various centres in Telangana.
- The question paper comprises of Objective Type Questions.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked from two sections such as General Knowledge and Secretarial Abilities.
- Each question carries one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in two languages like English and Telugu.
- The selection of the candidates is based on the marks secured in the examination and final interview.
TSPSC VRO Syllabus 2020
The Village Revenue Officer 2020 selection exam paper consists of two main subjects – General Awareness and Secretarial Abilities. The detailed syllabus of both the topics is given below.
- Current affairs on international, regional and national issues.
- Science -Topics of science applicable in everyday life and issues related to environment and disaster management
- Economical and Geographical information of India and Telangana.
- Constitution of India – includes Indian political system, Government of India, Panchayat Raj and development of rural area.
- Modern history of India and importance to Indian National Movement
- Telangana movement and history of Telangana state
- Telangana state’s policy
- Awareness of society, ethics and sensitivity to gender and society’s weaker section.
Learn with Entri app and crack your aspired job in TSPSC!
- Basic English till class 8th
- Mental Ability (verbal and non-verbal)
- Logical reasoning
- Numeric ability
- Arithmetical ability
TSPSC VRO 2020 Selection Process
There are three stages as the part of Village Revenue Officer 2020;
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
The candidates who were scoring marks from the written examination up to the cut off will be shortlisted based on merit decided by Telangana State Public Service Commission. There will be different cut off marks for each category on the basis of vacancies availability. The district wise community merit list will be prepared and they will be summoned for interview and document verification. They will be recruited in various districts depending on the rank in merit list and vacancy.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC ) and Schedule Tribe (ST) need to score at least 30% marks from the written examination. Candidates belonging to Backward Class (BCs) need to score at least 35% and OC’s need to score at least 40% marks to be qualified in the written exam. The VRO Cut Off marks of SC/ST/BC’s and General category candidates will be announced by TSPSC.
- During Document Verification the candidate should produce their certificates in original. He/she will be rejected from the selection process, if they fail to produce required certificates.
- If the candidate is absent on the verification day, he/she will not be part of selection process in any circumstance.
- A Medical test is also part of recruitment process. Candidate who will pass the medical test will be posted successfully.
Download Entri app and prepare now for the TSPSC Village Revenue Officer exam 2020. Read the article of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020. Entri provides study materials in the simplest form and wishing good luck to all aspirants!
Discussion about this post