The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has released a notification for the UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 for a total vacancy of 1238 posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website UBTER Staff Nurse 2021 @ubter.in from 05th February 2021 to 04th March 2021. Read article for all other details regarding the UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021.
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Staff Nurse Important Dates 2021
|Organization||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Aamwala, Dehradun|
|Notification Release Date||02nd February 2021|
|Exam Name||UBTER Staff Nurse|
|New Application Registration||05th February 2021 to 04th March 2021|
|Online Fee payment||04th March 2021|
|Last Date of Printing filled-up form||05th March 2021|
|Date for Uploading List of Ineligible Application after scrutiny||20th March 2021|
|Last Date for Uploading Documents by Ineligible Applicants||25th March 2021|
|Date of Download Admit Card||05th April 2021|
|Date of Written Examination||18th April 2021|
Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2021
The minimum age limit for the applicants should be 21 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable to eligible candidates as per Govt. rules and regulations.
- Candidate should have Degree in B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council, or
- Regular course in B.Sc Nursing from a University or Institution recognized by the Indian Council of Nursing or
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from Indian Nursing Council recognized University or
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from a University recognized by Nursing Council
Post- Educational Qualification
- Registration certificate in the form of B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery / Psychiatry from Uttarakhand / Indian Nursing and Nursing Council
- Moreover, minimum of 1 year of experience in a 30 bedded private hospital registered under a state hospital or clinical establishment (Registration and Regulation Act, 2010) (Act No. 23 of 2010), after attaining the above qualification.
- And, working knowledge of Hindi.
There is a total of 1238 posts as per the notification.
|Category||Group C (Staff Nurse)||Total Vacancy|
Group C (Staff Nurse) post is having a pay-scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-.
Eligible candidates will be called for a written exam. The written exam will be conducted in Dehradun and Haldwani centers.
Download the UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2021:
- Candidates visit the official website @ http://ubtersn.in/Applicant/.
- Complete the registration process. Already registered candidates can log on to the site through their Registration/Mobile Number and password.
- The Registration number, password, and any other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID of Applicants (also check mail in spam box).
- The Applicants are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication.
- Upload documents like Photograph, Signature and Other relevant Documents.
- Submit fee and print fee receipt, please check your filled-up form before submission of fee, after submission of fee Edit is not possible. Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- General/ Unreserved/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- EWS/SC/ST/PH – Rs. 400/-
The Applicant should ensure the completion of all Steps of the registration process and deposition of fee as mentioned in the instructions by stipulated date.
Application once submitted will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case neither it shall be held reserved for any other examination or selection process in future.
So, all eligible can apply for the UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment. Candidates are supposed to apply before the last date and avoid the last minute rush. All the very best for the candidates.