Table of Contents
UGC NET answer key 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has published UGC NET 2022 answer key for phase 1, 2 and 3 exams along with question papers and candidates’ recorded responses on ugcnet.nta.nic.in. UGC NET examination is one of the most participated and sought after government examinations in the country. There are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for this examination every year. The UGC NET examination is conducted under the supervision of CBSE and the National Testing Agency. This examination is conducted for the selection of eligible candidates for various teaching positions across various schools across the country.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022 – Phase 1, 2, 3 Exam Answer Key
The answer key released by NTA is provisional, which means candidates are allowed to send their feedback to it, after which the final key will be published. To challenge the UGC NET provisional answer key, a candidate needs to pay ₹200 per question as a non-refundable fee. The window is available up to October 20.
UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Important Dates
|UGC NET answer key 2022 released date||October 18, 2022|
|UGC NET 2022 answer key challenging facility dates||October 18 to 20, 2022 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Last date to pay the challenging fee||October 20, 2022|
UGC NET Answer Key 2022: Here’s how to check
- Visit the NTA UGC NET official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click the link that reads “Display of question paper and answer key challenge” on the “Candidates activities” section on the home page.
- Next, select any one log-in option.
- Enter the UGC NET login credentials, application number and date of birth or password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The NTA UGC NET 2022 answer keys and question paper will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘View answer key and challenge’ button.
- Submit the necessary details and pay the required fee.
- Download and print a copy for future reference.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
UGC NET examination is conducted under the supervision of CBSE and this examination follows certain examination pattern. The given below are the details that are related to the UGC NET exam pattern 2022.
The UGC NET examination 2022 consists of 2 papers. They are
- Paper 1
- Paper 2
The complete details regarding the exam structure that is followed in paper 1 and paper 2 is given below.
- The Paper I will test the candidates on areas such as teaching and research aptitude. It will comprise of topics like reasoning ability, comprehension, general awareness, and divergent thinking.
- While the Paper-II will be based on the subject selected from the 81 subjects (like Political Science, Philosophy, History, Commerce, Music, etc.) by the candidate.
- The UGC NET question paper will be objective type.
- The exam duration is of 3 hours.
- The first session will be for Paper I, where it includes 50 questions for 100 marks.
- The second session will be for Paper II. The question paper will include 100 questions for 200 marks.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Qs||Duration|
UGC NET Exam Pattern for Paper I
Paper I of UGC NET will be generic and it will test the teaching aptitude and reasoning ability of the teachers.
|Sections||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|People & Environment||5||10|
|Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||5||10|
- The questions will be objective type.
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper I will be for a duration of 1 hour.
- No negative marking for wrong answers in Paper I.
UGC NET Exam Pattern for Paper II
Paper-II of the UGC NET is going to be subject-based. The candidates will be asked questions based on the subject they choose. The paper will be objective type.
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Chosen subject by the candidate||100||200|
- Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-II will have a duration of 2 hours.
- No negative marking will be given for wrong answers in Paper-II.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.