Table of Contents
UGC NET Examination is one of the most participated and awaited examinations in the country. Candidates from various parts of the country appear for this examination. University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test for the selection of eligible candidates to various teaching positions and the UGC NET examination is conducted every 2 years. Since it is one of the most important examinations conducted in the country for the selection of candidates for teaching positions the competition is also very high. It is very important that the candidates follow certain strategies and better preparation plans for ensuring good marks and rank in the examination. Attending a video course can help the candidates to understand the concepts and to clear their doubts very easily. Here in this article are the complete details regarding the UGC NET History Video Course from Entri app and its benefits.
UGC NET History Video Course
UGC NET examination is very popular and very much participated government recruitment examination in the country. Here are candidates from various parts of the country who are appearing for this examination. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to teaching positions across different should in the country.
It is very important that the candidates who are appearing for the examination to have great preparation. Covering the important topics of the syllabus is something that the candidates should do as part of the exam preparation. UGC NET examination consists of various subjects in the syllabus. History is one of the most important and weighted subjects in the UGC NET exam syllabus. Candidates who are appearing for the examination must be well aware of the historical incidents and the facts released to them before they appear for the examination. Attending calluses can help the candidates to achieve this feat.
Entri provides video courses for various UGC NET subjects. Candidates who are appearing for the UGC NET examination 2022 can sign up for Entri video classes that will help you to cover the important and repeatedly asked topics from various subjects including History. From the expert mentors at Entri, candidates will be able to grasp the entire details with ease and will be able to clear their doubts very easily. With the reduced price for the video, course candidates can sign up for the courses now and start the exam preparations.
UGC NET Video Courses Benefits
Attending the UGC NET General Paper video courses has certain benefits for the candidates and given below are some of the important benefits that the candidates will obtain by attending the Entri video classes.
- Covers all the important topics that is been instructed by the commission and helps the candidates to build confidence before attending the examination.
- Under the guidance of experienced teachers, candidates will be able to get a complete idea regarding the exam and can clear doubts with the mentors.
- Video courses from Entri can be accessed through various devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, or desktop computers.
UGC NET Syllabus 2022
Paper 1 Syllabus
Unit-I Teaching Aptitude Syllabus
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of Teaching (Memory, Understanding, and Reflective), Characteristics, and Basic Requirements.
- Learner’s Characteristics: Characteristics of Adolescent and Adult Learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Teaching Related to Teacher: Learner, Support Material, Instructional Facilities, Learning Environment, and Institution.
- Methods of Teaching in Institutions of Higher Learning: Teacher-centered vs. Learner-centered Methods; Offline vs. Online Methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs, etc.).
- Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern, and ICT-based.
- Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of Evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer-based Testing, Innovations in Evaluation Systems.
Unit-II Research Aptitude Syllabus
- Research: Meaning, Types, and Characteristics, Positivism, and Postpositivistic Approach to Research.
- Methods of Research: Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative and Quantitative Methods, and Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article Writing: Format and Styles of Referencing, Application of ICT in Research, Research Ethics.
- A passage of text is given.
- Questions related to the passage are asked.
- Communication: Meaning, Types, and Characteristics of Communication.
- Effective Communication: Verbal and Non-verbal, Inter-Cultural and Group Communications, Classroom Communication, Barriers to Effective Communication, Mass-Media, and Society.
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of Reasoning: Number series, Letter series, Codes, and Relationships.
- Mathematical Aptitude: Fraction, Time & Distance, Ratio, Proportion and Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest and Discounting, Averages, etc.
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the Structure of Arguments: Argument Forms, Structure of Categorical Propositions, Mood and Figure, Formal and Informal Fallacies, Uses of Language, Connotations and Denotations of Terms, Classical Square of Opposition, Evaluating and Distinguishing Deductive and Inductive Reasoning, and Analogies.
- Venn Diagram: Simple and multiple uses for establishing the validity of arguments.
- Indian Logic: Means of Knowledge, Pramanas- Pratyaksha (Perception), Anumana (Inference), Upamana (Comparison), Shabda (Verbal testimony), Arthapatti (Implication) and Anupalabddhi (Non-apprehension), Structure and Kinds of Anumana (Inference), Vyapti (Invariable Relation), Hetvabhasas (Fallacies of Inference).
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Sources, Acquisition, and Classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical Representation (Bar-chart, Histograms, Pie-chart, Table-chart, and Line-chart)
- Mapping of Data, Data Interpretation. Data and Governance.
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- General Abbreviations and Terminology, Basics of the Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio and Video-conferencing, Digital initiatives in Higher Education, ICT and Governance.
Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
- Development and Environment: Millennium Development and Sustainable Development Goals.
- Human and Environment Interaction: Anthropogenic activities and their impacts on the environment.
- Environmental Issues: Local, Regional and Global issues; Air Pollution, Water Pollution, Soil Pollution, Noise Pollution, Waste (Solid, Liquid, Biomedical, Hazardous, Electronic), Climate Change, and its Socio-Economic and Political Dimensions, Impacts of Pollutants on Human Health.
- Natural and Energy Resources: Solar, Wind, Soil, Hydro, Geothermal, Biomass, Nuclear, and Forests.
- Natural Hazards and Disasters: Mitigation Strategies, Environmental Protection Act (1986), National Action Plan on Climate Change, International Agreements/ Efforts -Montreal Protocol, Rio Summit, Convention on Biodiversity, Kyoto Protocol, Paris Agreement, International Solar Alliance.
Unit-X Higher Education System
- Institutions of Higher Learning and Education in Ancient India.
- Evolution of Higher Learning and Research in Post Independence India.
- Oriental, Conventional, and Non-conventional Learning Programs in India.
- Professional, Technical, and Skill-Based Education.
- Value Education and Environmental Education.
- Policies, Governance, and Administration.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.