Table of Contents
Good news for all graduates preparing for government jobs in Uttarakhand government departments. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released UKPSC Vacancy and Exam Calendar 2022 on https://psc.uk.gov.in/. UKPSC has issued recruitment for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspector) under Group C on its official website i.e. psc.uk.gov.in. on 14th October 2022. A total of 563 Patwari and Lekhpal positions will be filled across the districts through this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 14th October to 4th November 2022 from the direct link provided below for UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 .
UKPSC will be accepting online applications in various fields such as Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari) and Lekhpal posts. Being one of the reputed exams conducted in the state, UKPSC attracts massive candidates every year. To get the latest information about every notification for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022, stay tuned with us & keep visiting this page.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Overview
To have an overview of the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Exam, the candidates must refer to the below summary table including all important details for the exam.
|UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022- Overview
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
|A-1/ E-5/DR/ RSI/ 2022-23
|Salary/ Pay Scale
|Rs. 29200- 92300/- (Level-5)
|Last Date to Apply Online
|November 4, 2022
|Mode to Apply
|UKPSC Recruitment 2022
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Patwari & Lekhpal latest jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate can apply between 14/10/2022 to 04/11/2022. Candidate should ead the notification before apply the recruitment application form in UKPSC Lekhpal & Patwari exam 2022. UKPSC has announced 563 vacancies for the recruitment of Patwari/ Lekhpal on the official website.
Download Notification PDF
The official notification for the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari recruitment 2022 exam has been released on 14th October 2022. The detailed notifications has been uploaded officially on https://psc.uk.gov.in/. The UKPSC 2022 Notification includes complete details about the particular recruitment process including eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, salary structure, application process details, and much more. The candidates interested in Lekhpal and Patwari posts must go through the detailed advertisement for UKPSC Notification before beginning with the application process.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
Check the tentative dates for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022 from the below UKPSC Schedule released officially. Plan your preparation as per the UKPSC Exam Calendar and grab the job opportunity this year for which you are trying for a long.
|UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
|UKPSC Patwari/Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Notification Out
|14th October 2022
|UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start Date
|14th October 2022
|UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Last Date
|4th November 2022
|UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022 Exam Date
|To be Announced
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Vacancy
A total of 563 UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Vacancy 2022 for various posts under UKPSC Recruitment 2022 have been announced through an official notification. The candidates can check the complete vacancy distribution from the below table for the post you are interested in.
District Wise Vacancy Details
The district wise vacancy distribution has been updated below as mentioned in the detailed UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 Notification which is now released on psc.uk.gov.in
|Name of District
|Udham Singh Nagar
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Salary
The Basic Pay for an UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari is Rs. 29,200 –92,300/- every month per month in the scale of Rs. 29,200 –92,300 according pay level-05. and other allowances. In addition to the Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. are also granted to the RBI Assistant. Thus, the Gross Salary of an UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari ranges to approximately Rs. 92,300/- every month.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must hold the minimum qualification to be eligible for Lekhpal and Patwari Jobs. Below we have mentioned the details for Education Qualification, Age Limit, Nationality, Physical Standards.
|Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 28 Years. for Patwari
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. for Lekhpal
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Revenue SI Patwari & Lekhpal Notification Rules 2022.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Application Form
The Online Application Dates has been announced through the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 Notification. UKPSC has started accepting the applications from 14th October 2022 and the last date will be 4th November 2022. The candidates who have been keenly waiting for the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Notification 2022, must not miss any update for the upcoming UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 and apply much before the last date arrives. Click on the below link to know more about UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 Application Process.
How to Apply for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website: https://psc.uk.gov.in
- Carefully read the notification.
- Then You can sign up by selecting “Registration Now.”
- Fill out the form with your personal and educational information.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill up all the other details mentioned in the application form.
- Recheck and then submit the application form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of application form for future use.
To avoid the last-minute rush candidates should apply online before the last date. The direct link to apply online for the UKPSC Recruitment 2022 is mentioned below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the direct link till 4th November 2022.
Documents Required for Registration
The applicant must upload the required documents while enrolling on the commission portal, which are listed as,
- Passport size photograph: upto 50 KB
- Signature: upto 50 KB
- Thumb impression: upto 50 KB
- General / OBC : 0/-
- EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari selection will be done on the basis of a two-phase examination i.e. Written Exam (Phase I) and Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (Phase II) followed by Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Marks obtained in the witten examination only will be considered for the final merit listing of candidates (Final Selection).
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Measurement Test
|84 cm (with expansion)
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Exam Pattern
The candidates who are preparing for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Exam 2022, must be familiar with the exam pattern that is followed by UKPSC. We have discussed the details for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari2022 exam pattern below:
|No. of questions
|General Knowledge of Uttarakhand
- Written Examination will be of objective type
- The questions will be in Multiple Choice Questions
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours
- A total of 100 MCQ will be asked in the UKPSC written examination
- Question will be based on Hindi, General knowledge, and General awareness
- The questions will be asked in bilingual languages (English & Hindi)
- For each incorrect attempt, one-fourth of the marks will be deducted.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Syllabus
The UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022 Syllabus is provided below.
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी):
- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities.
- Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too.
- Scientific Progress / Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports Athlete such as essential knowledge.
General Studies :
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Economy & Culture, Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
- World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important Events
- General Intelligentsia
- Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttrakhand.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Admit Card
Candidates are required to download the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Exam 2022 admit card from its official website as the admit card won’t be sent to candidates via post. To login to the official website, a candidate will require the following:
- Registration No./Roll No.
- Date of Birth/Password
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022- Result
UKPSC releases the result of the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari 2022 exam within 1-2 weeks after the examination is over. Candidates who appeared for the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari exam can check the result & Score Card at the official website. The result is released separately for each stage and the UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the written exam and Physical Test.
UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. Any Application Fee to be paid UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Exam?
Ans: No application fee is to be paid for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari recruitment
Q. What is the salary of UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari ?
Ans: The Basic Pay for an UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari is Rs. 29,200/- every month and the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs. 92,300/- every month.
Q. What is the selection criteria for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Recruitment?
Ans: The candidates will be shortlisted for UKPSC Lekhpal and Patwari Posts through written test and PET, Medical examination.
Q. What is the deadline to apply online for UKPSC Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment 2022?
Ans: The last date for online application is 4th November 2022 for UKPSC Recruitment 2022.