Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) is about to release the recruitment notification for the post of UP Jail Warder 2021. The application submission dates will be announced soon on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the UPPRPB website. There is a various selection process for this post. In this article, UP Jail Warder 2021 Post List is discussed. Candidates can check out posts in UP Jail Warder 2021 and UP Jail Warder 2021 post details.
UP Jail Warder 2021 Post List
UP JAIL WARDER 2021 POSTS NAME
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow (UPPRPB)|
|Name of the post||UP Jail Warder 2021|
|Application submission dates||Will be notified soon|
|Number of vacancies||3500+ (Expected)|
|Date of Examination||Will be notified soon|
|Date of Answer Key Release||Will be notified soon|
The UP Jail Warder Recruitment will be held through written exam, physical test, medical test, and document verification. During the last recruitment, more than 3500 vacancies were announced. The eligibility criteria for this post is, the candidate should have passed the 12th exam from any recognized institution or board.
UP Jail Warder 2021 Posts Name
Previous Year Vacancy List
A total of 3638 vacancies were announced in the last recruitment.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Subscribe to Entri and study for upcoming exams in India. Learn with Entri app and start you exam preparations for upcoming exams in UPSC, State PSC, SSC, RRB, Railway, Other Government exams, Banking, etc.
- Strengthen your concepts and improve your weak areas, with the help of flashcards and quizzes.
- Discuss your doubts with Teachers and Rank Holders.
- Take unlimited mock exams with the same pattern of your real exams.
- Entri speaks your language. 1000’s of Video Classes, Exams and Study Cards in your mother tongue.
- Get personalized attention and guidance from the best educators by Opting the Entri Gold Program.
Entri wishes good luck to all job seekers.