Block Education Officer UP BEO Recruitment Online Form 2022 from the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Date of UPPSC BEO Recruitment Form release is still pending. In the upcoming weeks, the new online form deadline for BEO Vacancy 2022 will be announced. In whole of Uttar Pradesh, 18 Districts will host the prelims test (UP). There are a total of 309 openings for this recruitment, according to the UPPSC BEO Exam Conducting Pattern from prior years.
The salary range for this position is Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 per month, with a grade pay of Rs. 4,800. Age restrictions for this position are 21 to 40. To apply online for a Block Education Officer BEO Application Form, please read the instructions.
UPPSC BEO Apply Online 2022: Application Form
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) will shortly publish an announcement for UP BEO Recruitment to fill vacant positions. Job seekers who want to take advantage of this opportunity can apply by completing the UP BEO application form. Such candidates may review the information on how to submit an online application for the Block Education Officer Mains Exam, which will be soon made accessible on the official website.
UPPSC BEO Apply Online 2022: Application Date
An announcement for the recruitment of UP BEOs to fill open positions will be released shortly by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Check UPPSC BEO Exam date here.
|Notification Release Date||Will Update Soon|
|Application Start Date||Will Update Soon|
|Application Last Date||Will Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Will Update Soon|
UPPSC BEO Apply Online 2022: How to apply?
- In the first place Read the official notification thoroughly.
- Check and confirm that you are eligible for the Block Education Officer Post.
- To submit an online application, click “Apply.” It will say “Candidate Registration.”
- Clicking on “Candidate Registration” will bring up the Basic Registration form. Finish the form.
- Verify that the information entered is accurate. For any revisions, click the Edit button.
- Select “Submit Application.”
- Then select Print Registration Slip to have a printout of the registration slip displayed.
- The subsequent step is to pay the requisite application fee. It will say on the screen, “Click here to proceed for payment.”
- The “Click here to proceed for payment” tab will take you to the State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) home page.
- You have a choice in payment method.
- After paying the requisite fee, the “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” and information about the fee deposit must be shown.
- Print the payment receipt by selecting “Print Payment Receipt”
- Next, select “Proceed for the application form’s final submission.”
- Candidates must upload the requested documents, such as a scanned copy of their identification or signature, in this case.
- The candidates may click “PREVIEW” to confirm the information they have submitted is accurate after providing all the necessary information as prompted by the format.
- The “Submit” button can be clicked by candidates after reviewing the Preview. The Commission will receive your application.
- The following candidate may print the application.
UPPSC BEO Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
|Unreserved / Economically Weaker Section / Other Backward Class||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 65/-|
|Ex-Service Man||Rs. 65/-|
UPPSC BEO Apply Online 2022: Selection Process
An announcement for the recruitment of UP BEOs to fill open positions will be released shortly by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). Check UPPSC BEO selection process here.
The UPPSC Block Education Officer Recruitment Selection Process will be divided into the following 3 Stages:
- Stage-I: Preliminary Exam
- Stage-II: Mains Exam
- Stage-III: Medical Exam
UPPSC BEO Exam Pattern
UPPSC BEO exam consists of Preliminary examinations and Main examination. Only those candidates who cleared the Preliminary examination can attend the Main Exam. The Exam Pattern is as shown below-
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Examination-
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total time(Minutes)||Total Marks|
|General Studies||120||2 hours||300|
Exam Pattern for Main Examination-
Main Exam comprises of two compulsory papers-Paper-I General Studies and Paper-II General Hindi and Essay.
There will be two mandatory papers—General Studies and General Hindi—in the Main (Written) Exam, each carrying 200–200 points and lasting three to three hours. So, there will be 400 total points awarded for the main test.
|UPPSC Block Education Officer Mains Examination|
|Paper-I||General Studies||3 hrs||200|
|Paper-II||General Hindi and Essay||3 hrs||200|
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.