Table of Contents
UPPSC or The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has provided the UPPSC Computer Lecturer exam syllabus on its official website. The syllabus of UPPSC Computer Lecturer exam 2022 must be thoroughly followed to ensure that all topics are covered while preparing for the exams. Candidates must also refer to the official UPPSC exam pattern. The Exam pattern provides aspirants with a better understanding of the marking scheme, which allows them to plan their preparation accordingly. The selection process of UPPSC Computer Lecturer consists of a written test and an interview.
The UPPSC Computer lecturer written exam will consists of 2 papers for a total of 750 marks. Aspirants who will be successful in the written test will be called to appear for the interview which will be of 100 marks. Thereafter, the selection for the UPPSC Computer Lecturer 2022 Recruitment shall be done through the marks obtained by the aspirants in the written exam and interview. Now let us give you detailed knowledge about the UPPSC Computer Lecturer exam pattern 2022 along with the subject-wise marking scheme.
UPPSC Computer Lecturer 2022: Exam Pattern
The UPPSC Computer Lecturer exam pattern varies as per the post for which one has applied.
- The UP ComputerLecturer exam will have 2 papers each of 375 marks.
- The subject for the UPPSC Computer exam will have computer science based questions.
- All the questions will be objective multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of each paper of the UPPSCComputer Science Lecturer written test will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
Now let us understand the UPPSC Computer exam pattern 2022 is given below in the table.
UPPSC Exam Pattern for Computer Lecturer 2022
|Paper||Subject||Marks||No. of questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Hindi||75||25||2 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Computer Related Paper 1||300||100|
2 Hour 30 Minutes
|Computer Related Paper 2||300||100|
|Total||750 Marks||250 questions|
UPPSC Computer Lecturer 2022: Syllabus
All the UPPSC Polytechnic lecturer posts have Hindi and General Studies as common subjects. The syllabus for which is given in this section. To get selected as a UPPSC computer lecturer, the candidates will have to clear two papers based on core computer knowledge. The syllabus for the core subject is also discussed in this section. The candidates can also download the complete UPPSC Compute Lecturer Syllabus from the link provided here.
General Hindi Syllabus 2022
- संबंधितअनेकार्थी शब्द
- वाक्यांशोंके लिए शब्द निर्माण
- तत्समएवं तदभव
- लोकोक्तियाँएवं मुहावरे
General Studies Syllabus 2022
The UPPSC Computer Lecturer General Studies Syllabus 2022 will include topics of Current affairs, History, etc. Have a look at the UPPSC Computer Lecturer General Studies Syllabus 2022 given below.
- UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Syllabus for General Studies
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Basic Elementary Mathematics
- Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Current affairs events of national and international importance
- Indian and World Geography
- General Knowledge about Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Governance
- General Science
Computer Science Paper I Syllabus 2022
- Computer organization and architecture
- Data structures
- Discrete structures & theory of logic
- Database management systems
- Design and analysis of algorithm
- Computer networks
- Principles of programming languages
- Software project management
- Cyber security
Computer Science Paper II Syllabus 2022
- Operating systems
- Computer graphics
- Artificial intelligence
- Compiler design
- Software engineering
- Distributed system
- Web technologies
- Image processing: digital image fundamentals
- Soft computing
- High performance computing
UPPSC Computer Lecturer Syllabus 2022 : PDF Download
Click on the link to download the complete UPPSC Computer Lecturer Syllabus 2022.
UPPSC Computer Lecturer 2022: Selection Process
The candidates who clear the UPPSC Computer Lecturer written exam will be called for the Interview round. So, the selection process for the UPPSC Computer Lecturer 2022 consists of two stages.
Stage 1: Written Test
Stage 2: Interview Round
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.