Table of Contents
UPPSC has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Programmer Grade-2/ Computer Operator, Grade- “B”/ Manager (System). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 05 Posts. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently announced the exam date of Computer Operator grade-b recruitment and as per the official notification from UPPSC, the examination will be held on 5th March 2022. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the written examination test for the direct recruitment to the post of Computer Operator under Advt. No. A-8/E-1/2021. The official notification has been released on the UPPSC recruitment website for the Computer Operator job. For more details of UPPSC Computer Operator examination visit https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Computer Operator Grade B/ Manager (System), Programmer Grade 2|
|Starting of application||November 3, 2021|
|Due date of application||November 29, 2021|
|Written Exam||March 5, 2022|
|Admit card Released||February 22, 2022|
|Result||Will update later.|
|Call letters for interview||Will update later.|
|Interview||Will update later.|
UPPSC Computer Operator Expected Cut Off Marks
It is well known that UPPSC Computer Operator Cut Off will depends on Marks in Written Test & Typing Test, So We are providing you Expected Cut Off Marks for Offline exam. Expected Cut Off Marks for UPPSC CO Exam 2022 is available Now. Check UPPSC Computer Operator Expected Cut Off Marks below….
- General : 123-128 Marks
- OBC : 114-119 Marks
- SC : 93-97 Marks
- ST : 81-85 Marks
- Female : 96-101 Marks
How to check the UPPSC Cut Off Marks 2022?
- Stepwise procedure for downloading the notification UPPSC Cut Off Marks 2022 granted below. Candidates are requested to follow the below-provided instructions to download their UPPSC Cut Off Marks 2022 in order not to have any difficulty.
- Step 1- Go to the official website up.nic.in
- Step 2 – Search for the notice column on the page
- Step 3- In the notice column, there will be the link for UPPSC Cut Off Marks 2022 notification
- Step 4 – Now you can check your UPPSC Cut Off Marks 2022 Notification
- Candidates who applied for the 5 March 2022 in UPPSC gave their Exam successfully on 05 March 2022. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. Though, the Result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Candidates can download their Results or Merit List from the official website of UPPSC or they can download the same from the link given below. For downloading and check the Results / Selected Candidates List, candidates can follow the given steps mentioned below step by step.
|Exam Date||05 March 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||Announce Later|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
After Result process :
- Selection to the Posts of Computer Operator Exam will be based on Merit of Written Exam & Typing Test.
- The English and Hindi type Test will be of 27.5-27.5 marks (Total 55 Marks).
- The Time period for English and Hindi Type Test shall be 10 minutes each.
- The minimum essential required speed of Hindi type on computer is 25 w.p.m. and English type on computer is 40 w.p.m.
- The result shall be prepared on the basis of total 225 marks in which 170 marks of written test and 55 marks of Hindi and English type writing
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called for Document verification & Skill Test.
- UPPSC Computer Operator cut off Marks will be based on Level of Exam, No. of Vacancies & Candidates appeared in Exam.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Application Form||Click Here|
|Edit Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”