Table of Contents
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has earlier conducted a recruitment examination to select candidates for Assistant Engineer for Engineering Services. All the candidates who have successfully cleared the examination are eligible to compete in the next round of the selection process which is the Interview round. However, the commission has now released the Admit Card for the Engineering Services Interview round in its official web portal. In this article, read about all you should know regarding UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2021. You can also download the Interview Admit Card directly from this article. So waste no time and check out the result! Good Luck!
UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2021
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), the admit card for the Interview round to the post of Assistant Engineer in Engineering Services is out now. All the candidates who appeared for the written examination may now check the list for their names. The A-5/E-1/01/2019 contains the names of candidates who are eligible to appear for the Interview round. And without wasting any more time, keep the admit card downloaded.
UPPSC Important Details
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post||Assistant Engineer, Engineering Services|
|Date of Interview||22nd of February 2021 to 06th of March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
All the candidates appearing for the Interview should carry the following documents along with a set of photocopies:
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Bank pass book with photograph
- Driving license
- Additional ID proof attested by a Gazetted Officer.
How to Download UPPSC Engineering Services Admit Card 2021
All the candidates may download the admit card from the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) by following the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC).
- Now, click on the Download Segment Tab in the homepage.
- Then, click on the download admit card option available.
- Next, on the new screen that opens, enter the candidate register number and other essentials.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
- Finally, check for the correctness of the details given in the admit card.
However, all the candidates may obtain a copy of the admit card directly from the link given below:
All the candidates are directed to check the following details in their respective admit cards before proceeding for the examination:
- Name of the candidate
- Applicant Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant photograph
- Name of the Examination
- Exam date and Time
- Center of Examination
- Exam Center Code
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Test Center address.
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.
And lots more! Subscribe Today! Happy Learning!