The written examination for the vacancy of GIC lecturer was conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission on 19th September 2021 and now the candidates are all waiting for the result to be announced by the authorities so that they can know whether or not they are selected for the next stage of the selection procedure in this prestigious recruitment opportunity. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the UPSC GIC Lecturer Result 2021 and we will also share with all of you the step by step procedure through which you will be easily able to download the result on your respective devices.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Result 2021
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be releasing the result on the official website as soon as the authorities have checked out all of the answer sheets and the result can be announced in the month of November or October 2021. The candidates will be able to download the results from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission and the result will be available in a PDF format. You just have to download the result in PDF format and take a printout of the result as soon as possible. The candidates who will pass the preliminary stage of this examination will be called to give the mean examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
There are specific criteria for the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates must follow if they want to go to the second stage of the selection procedure which will be the main examination in this case. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be scrutinizing the applications for the main examination based on the minimum qualifying marks which are set by the authorities based on different categories of the candidates. You can check out the details of the minimum qualifying marks given below.
- 35% for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes categories
- 40% for other backward categories and General categories.
How To Download UPPSC GIC Lecturer Result 2021?
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will be releasing the official result on the official website of the organisation and all of the candidates will be notified regarding the result as soon as possible by the authorities. The candidates belonging to specific backward categories will have a slight edge as compared to the candidates belonging to the general categories because the reserved categories have lower qualifying marks.
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The homepage of the organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You will have to go to the latest update section.
- You have to look for the link called Download UPPSC GIC lecturer result 2021.
- A new page will be displayed on your screen where you will have to enter basic details related to your question paper and your personal information.
- You will have to enter your date of birth and roll number.
- Click on submit and the result will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to download the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Result PDF and keep it safe for future references.
- You can take a printout of the result because it will be helpful in further procedures related to the selection criteria.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is a very prestigious organisation that conducts various entrance examinations to fill up the vacancies present all across the Uttar Pradesh state. If you are interested in the recruitment opportunity for a GIC lecturer then you must also check out the UPPSC GIC lecturer study material 2021 which will help you to develop the right examination strategy to crack this prestigious examination on your first try. Entri is a learning platform that helps people to take lessons and crack their entrance examinations without any problem.