Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination to the post of Government Inter College Lecturer. The notification announcing the preliminary examination was published by the commission very recently and is scheduled to conduct on September 19. This examination is conducted by the commission to fill up 124 vacancies in Lecturer Government Aashram Paddhati Inter College. Also, this is a government job opportunity for all the government job aspirants. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification recently through their official website and has identified a total of 1473 vacancies (Inter College) and other vacancies at various colleges. Candidates who are appearing for the examination need to know about the exam details, UPPSC GIC lecturer preparation, and the UPPSC GIC lecturer preparation strategies.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Exam 2021: Overview
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Examination||GIC Lecturer Exam|
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|Starting Date of Application||18th June 2021|
|Last date of application||19th July 2021|
|Date of the preliminary examination||19th September 2021 (Government Inter College)|
|Result Date||It Will be announced later|
UPPSC GIC Lecturer Preparation Tips 2021
To score good mark and good position the rank list candidates has to consider many factors for their examination preparation. Proper preparation and the use of a better preparation strategy can benefit you by scoring a good rank. Here are the things each candidate has to keep in mind while preparing for the UPPSC GIC Lecturer Examination 2021:
- Understand The Examination and the Syllabus Thoroughly: One of the most important parts of your UPPSC GIC Lecturer Examination 2021 is being thorough with the exam syllabus and the portions that have to be covered. Without having a good knowledge of the different topics that come under each of the sections, you cannot plan your UPPSC GIC Lecturer Examination 2021 in the proper way.
- Identify Your Weaker Sections from the exam syllabus and Work on That: Since most of the topics are based on a basic, high school syllabus that has been studied earlier during your education, you can identify the topics you are strong and weak respectively as you go through the syllabus. Identify your weaker spots which you are having difficulty in and start focusing on them more so that good marks can be scored.
- Be Clear with the Concepts of the syllabus and preparation materials: Brush up on the fundamentals of every subject. This is very important for the topics which have mathematical as well as scientific formulas.
- Memorize The Formulas & Scientific Concepts: For the Arithmetic section, you need to remember a lot of formulas from which the questions are asked repeatedly. Practice and memorize them by heart every time you have understood the concepts. The formulas can be made through in your mind with proper practice and strategic preparation. Also, the scientific concepts must be thorough with all candidates who wish to score a good rank as this is recruitment for technical posts.
- Learn The Steps To Solve Questions: This is a must for all sections of the syllabus. Go through the example problems for this purpose. There are many simple ways to do the maths in the Arithmetic sections that will save your time as well as effort. Candidates are requested to be clear with such tricks before appearing for the examinations.
- Develop Reading Habits: For the General Awareness section, you need extensive reading as this section needs one to remember a lot of information on a wide range of topics. Candidates are requested to read newspapers daily as it is the main source of Current Affairs. Also, the candidates are requested to read a newspaper in their regional language as well as an English one so as to increase the standard of your language.
- Make Notes: As you study, make sure to create notes of important points, formulas, steps, etc. This will help in better revision and will be extremely useful during revision.
- Solve and Practice Previous Year Questions: Every time you finish a concept, solve a sufficient number of questions and which are asked previously and have a probability to be asked. You must improve your application skills and problem-solving abilities. Refer to your notes and example problems if necessary. Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question papers and also solve those to get a knack for examination.
- Take Mock Tests: Once you have finished all the topics in the syllabus of UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021, take UPPSC mock tests on a regular basis and it will help you boost your confidence. Evaluate yourself after every test and find out your weak topics. Thousands of Mock Tests created by experienced mentors are available at Entri.
UPPSC GIC Lecturer 2021 Exam Strategies
One of the important strategies each candidate has to follow is the proper use of available time and materials. All the candidates who wish to score a rank in the final list have to prepare their preparation timetable on the basis of the easiness of the syllabus. Also, candidates have to make sure that the material that they follow is the right one and has the whole details that are required.
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Start your preparations for your dream government job with Entri App. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.