Table of Contents
The online application form for the position of staff nurse has been made available by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) (Male). Additionally, there are 558 vacancies for the position. The candidates who are interested in the recruitment of the UPPSC 2022 and satisfies all the eligibility criteria can apply online.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Notification Overview
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 9300 – Rs.34800|
|Official Website||UPPSC Staff Nurse|
Important Dates for UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022
Here are the exam dates for the examination:
Starting Date of Online Application
|21 January 2022|
Deadline of Online Application
|21 February 2022|
Deadline for Examination Fee Online in the Bank
|17 January 2022|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Date
We Will Update Soon
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Salary Scale
Check the complete break up of the pay scale for UPPSC Staff Nurse below:
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300-34800|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4600|
|Annual Salary||Rs.5,00,000/-to 7,00,00|
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the points a candidate must check before filling the application form:
- The candidate must be passed high school exam with science stream and passed intermediate exam of the board of high school and intermediate education, up or an exam recognized by the government as equivalent thereto.
- Have a degree in general and midwifery nursing or a bachelor’s degree in nursing registered with the up council of nurses and midwives or possess a degree in psychiatry registered with the up council of nurses and midwives up
- Have a certificate of registration from the up nurses and midwives’ council and the council of midwives as a nurse and psychiatrist or have a certificate of registration as a nurse and midwife of the up council of nurses and midwives.
- The age limit is from 21 to 40 years.
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Application Form
Filling the application form is the most important step for any examination.
Steps to Apply Online/ How to Apply Online
- First of all, applicants should visit to the official web portal that is – uppsc.up.nic.in.
- After that when applicant click on the “all notifications/ advertisements” link, they will be sent to a list of all active notifications, where they may apply for any of the listed notifications by clicking on the “apply” link beside each of the notification.
- Now the “candidate registration” option will display when applicant click on the “apply” button, the “candidate registration” option will appear on the screen.
- Then, click on the “candidate registration.”
- Now fill out all the applicant basic registration form with all personal details.
- After that enter the verification code and click on the “submit” button at the bottom of the web page to go to the next page, now displaying your registration slip, including 11-digit registration number and other detail you may print for future use.
- After all that now pay the fees using the “fee deposition/reconciliation” process.
- When you click on the “submit application form” button, a screen will appear asking for the candidate registration number, quota details, a scanned photograph with signature and some of the personal details you filled in during the application process. ‘Registration.
- Next, click the submit button to proceed to the next web page, where you can fill in all the information required to complete the form submission.
- The candidate must attach a passport sized photograph and a signature.
- Now, select the final submission.
- At last candidate suggested to make a copy of the application for future use.
|Category||Examination Fees||Online Processing Fees||Total Fees|
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Exam Pattern
Here is the exam pattern for the examination:
UPPSC Staff Nurse Prelims Exam Pattern
UPPSC Staff Nurse Mains Exam Pattern
The mains exam shall consist of 2 parts descriptive in nature. The duration of the exam shall be 3 hours.
- Part A:5 descriptive questions asked for 5 marks each (word limit 125)
- Part B: 6 questions will be asked out of which 4 must be attempted. Each question shall carry 15 marks (word limit 300)
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Syllabus
Check out the detailed syllabus for UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Syllabus to prepare well.
|History of India and Indian National Movement:- In the History of India, emphasis should be on a broad understanding of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, the candidates are expected to have a synoptic view of the freedom movement, growth of nationalism, and attainment of Independence.|
|Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World:- Questions on the Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only a general understanding of the subject will be expected|
|Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights – Issues, etc:- In Indian polity. and Governance questions will test knowledge of the country’s constitution, the political system including Panchayati Raj, and Community Development.|
|Indian Economy and Social Development:- The candidates will be tested with respect to problems and relationships between Population, Environment, Urbanizations; broad features of economic policy in India and Indian Culture.|
|Current Events of National and International Importance:- This will also include questions on Games & Sports.|
|Indian Agriculture:- The candidates will be expected to have a general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce, and its marketing.|
|General Science:- Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions on the role of science and technology in the development of India.|
|Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.|
वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि
अनेक शब्दों के एक शब्द
तत्सम एवं तद्भव शब्द
विशेष्य और विशेषण
|Anatomy & Physiology: Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System, and Sense Organs.|
|Fundamentals of Nursing: Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipment, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording, and Reporting|
|First Aid: Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures; Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Haemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing: Role and Responsibilities of Nurse in Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patient, Anesthesia. Diseases of Cardiovascular System, Gastro-Intestinal System, Genito Urinary System, and Nervous System. Disorder and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion.|
|Microbiology: Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to keep in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of micro-organisms|
|Psychology: Definition, Scope, and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence, and related Factors, Learning and Observation.|
|Sociology: Importance of Sociology in Nursing. The Socio-cultural and Economic aspects of the community and their effects on health and illness. The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of the family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.|
|The Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for health service, Basic needs of the family, Advantages of Planned parenthood.|
|The Society: Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures.|
|Economy: Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, industrial, etc.|
|Social Security: Population explosion – its effect on the economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income, and its impact on health and illness|
|Personal Hygiene: Maintenance of Health, Physical Health, and Mental Health.|
|Environmental Hygiene: Water: Safe & wholesome water, Uses of Water, Water pollution, Waterborne disease, and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollutions. Waste: Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal, and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.|
|Computer in Nursing: Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.|
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2022 Selection Process
The candidates will be called for the Preliminary exam which is Objective Type followed by the Main which is Written. The selection process is made as per the merit prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the Main (Written) exam along with the additional marks as per provision of Rule-15 (3)(b) in accordance with the Uttar Pradesh subordinate.
Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties. One will get revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes. It also gives you access to clarify your doubts. Entri provides an excellent platform with full-length mock tests including previous year question papers.