Are you a participant in the UPPSC staff nurse recruitment? If so, then we request you to start preparing for the entrance examination as it will start very soon by the authorities of the organisation. However, to prepare successfully for the UPPSC staff nurse recruitment examination 2021 the aspiring candidates will have to create a very efficient study plan. After making the study plan, the next step is to get acquainted with the best study materials. Given below in this article are some important specifications regarding the UPPSC staff nurse study material 2021. We have shared with the readers the important study materials like the best books, previous year question papers, steps you can follow in order to design an effective study plan and crack this prestigious competitive examination in no time.
UPPSC Staff Nurse -An Overview
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse (male/female)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Age Limit||Age should be between 21 years to 40 years.|
|Qualification||12th Class with Science Stream (Bio), Diploma in Nursing or BSc. in Nursing|
|Previous Year Paper|
|Exam date||03 October 2021|
|Start Date To Apply||16 July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd September 2021 (16 August 2021 extended to 3rd September 2021)|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Study Material 2021
The study materials discussed in this article are the best books for UPPSC Staff Nurse, previous question papers, syllabus and exam pattern and an efficient study plan.
Best Books for UPPSC Staff Nurse
The study process becomes easy and efficient when you have the right books in hand. Given below are a few books you can refer to for your exam preparation.
|Serial Number||Name of the book||Author/ Publication|
|1||UPPSC Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Exam – Previous Years’ papers||Dr Chandresh Agarwal|
|2||Solved Papers Staff Nurse UPPSC (Hindi book)||Youth competition times|
|3||Nurse (Staff Nurse/ Sister Grade II)||RPH Editorial Board|
|4||UPPSC Staff Nurse (Paperback)||Heed editorial board|
|5||UPPSC Staff nurse||Arihant publications|
|6||UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam guide||RPH editorial board|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
The selection process of candidates for the post of UPPSC Staff nurse under the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission usually involves a written test. The written examination generally consists of a total of 170 questions. 100 questions out of the 170 questions will come from the main subject which is nursing. The total duration of the exam will be of 2 hours. The maximum marks for which the exam is being held will be 85 marks. There will also be negative marking however for every wrong answer. The penalty for wrong answers is stipulated as 0.33 marks. The nature of the questions in the exam will be basically objective-type multiple-choice questions. For the candidate’s reference, we are giving the exam pattern in table format in the below section.
|Name of the subject||Number of questions in each section|
|Main subject Nursing||120|
|Total number of questions||170|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Sociology Etc.
General Knowledge Section
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian Economy
- Indian politics
- Indian Culture
- Indian Agriculture
Interview Questions of UPPSC Staff Nurse:
- Define Health.
- Define Family.
- Write the Principles of communication
- Explain the characteristics of safe water.
- Write any four defence Mechanisms?
- Explain the Needs & problems of old age?
- Define Isolation.
- Name the causative Organisms of Diphtheria, Pertussis, and tetanus
- Write the causes of infection.
- Explain the care of the vaccine carrier.
- Define Health education & write the uses of AV Aids
- Define home visiting and write the principles of home visiting.
- Explain universal immunization schedule
- Describe the Domestic level of water purification
- Explain different methods of waste disposal
- Write to anyone with a communicable disease in detail
- Explain the role of Staff Nurse in the Medical Field
- Perform any basic nursing procedures
- Application of bandages
- Concept of health
- History of health in India
- Various levels of health care in India
- Role of heredity and genetics in achieving positive health
Injuries and their management
- Types of injuries (Visceral, soft tissue and musculoskeletal injuries, body parts)
- Low back problems and management stretching and strengthening exercises for Back problems
- Common & Specific Sports Injuries
- Immediate and Later Management of Injuries
- Meaning of health education
- Aim and content of health education
- Approach to health education
- The latest trend in health education
- RICE therapy
- Other Methods, Prevention, and Care of Injured Athlete
- Remedies & Prevention
- Food content
- Basic principles
- Balance diet
- Calories & diet
- Exercise & diet
Rehabilitation and Therapeutic Modalities
- Hydro-collateral pack (Hot and Cold)
- Hydrotherapy (Whirlpool)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Combination of Ultrasound and Electrical muscle stimulation
- Cryokinetics, cold spray Contrast bath, paraffin bath, infrared and ultraviolet rays.
- Rehabilitative exercises
UPPSC Staff Nurse Previous Question Papers
Referring to and practising previous question papers will help any candidate to get an idea about the questions that will come for the exam. Additionally, the candidates will also be able to manage their time and write the exam accordingly. We have provided the previous year question papers that you can access and practice with.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Study Plan
Those people who are preparing for the UPPSC staff nurse recruitment examination must certainly try to implement a study plan which resonates with their goals. If you are preparing a study plan that serves the purpose of your goal then surely, you will be able to follow it without getting bored or tired. Given below are some effective points that you must follow while making a study plan.
- The candidates must start off by listing the toughest subjects at the very first in this entrance examination.
- Make sure that you create a study plan which is resonating with the level of your confidence in those subjects.
- The easiest subject must be set as the last subject that you prepare for the entrance exam as it will require very little time for preparation as compared to all of the other subjects.
- Make sure that you are taking it easy by taking enough rest days between the study preps so as to not burden yourself.
- The candidates must make sure they have enough days to revise their subjects.
- The study plan must be very detailed and elaborate. Also, try not to cram two or more subjects in one day.
A proper study plan and the perfect study materials can definitely help the candidates to ace the UPPSC staff nurse recruitment examination 2021. The candidates can also check out the detailed UPPSC staff nurse examination pattern and syllabus 2021 in order to have the perfect resources viz which they can start their study sessions online or offline. Entri acts as a study partner for all of the govt competitive exam aspirants through which they can prepare themselves for the competitive exam at the comfort of their homes. You can further, opt for crash courses and online video lessons which are conducted by well-known and top-notch experts in the industry and then you can coolly crack your favourite competitive exam and land the job of your dreams. Enrol today to get access to all of the services and benefits!
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus||UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam date||UPPSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Form||UPPSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||
UPPSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||UPPSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Previous Question papers|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Best books||UPPSC Staff Nurse Result|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||UPPSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process||UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Answer key|