Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently released a new notification for the vacancy of staff nurse on their official website and there are a lot of vacancies available for this particular post. The people are able to apply for the recruitment opportunity by going to the official website of UPPSC however the candidates will be selected based on an entrance examination which will be held soon. Before applying for the entrance examination, the candidates must have details regarding the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. Given below are some important specifications on the subject.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021
If you are preparing for a competitive examination then first of all you must have perfect knowledge regarding the examination syllabus and the examination pattern which will be followed by the authorities to set the question paper in that particular competitive examination. If you are applying for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Staff nurse vacancy then you must first download the official PDF for the examination pattern available at the official website and then you must download the official PDF for the examination syllabus which is also uploaded on the official website of UPPSC. Keep in mind to download the updated syllabus to crack the examination.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
If you want to prepare for the UPPSC staff nurse vacancy then you must also look forward to checking out the UPPSC staff nurse exam pattern 2021. Given below is the table indicating the examination pattern which will be followed by the authorities to conduct the entrance examination.
|Subject||No.of.Questions||No of Marks|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2021
In order to prepare for the UPPSC staff nurse examination, the candidates must also have perfect knowledge regarding the UPPSC staff nurse examination syllabus as per the year 2021. You must make sure that you are downloading the updated examination syllabus for the vacancy of staff nurse and preparing as per the subjects mentioned in the examination syllabus. Given below are the various subjects included in this examination and the topics included in the various subjects. You can prepare yourself for the examination according to the syllabus given below.
- General Knowledge includes the History of India and the Indian National Movement including a broad understanding of social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. Views on freedom movement, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World
- Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj & Public Policy, Rights including knowledge of the country’s constitution, the political system including Panchayati Raj and Community Development.
- Indian Economy and Social Development including the relationship between population, Environment, Urbanisations; broad features of economic policy in India and Indian Culture.
- Current Events of National and International Importance include questions on Games & Sports.
- Indian Agriculture including a general understanding of agriculture in India, agricultural produce and its marketing.
- General Science including general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person, who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline and role of science and technology in the development of India.
- Elementary Mathematics up to Class 10th level including Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- General Hindi topics include-
- वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- तत्सम एवं तदभव शब्द
- विशेष्य और विशेषण
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- Nursing Subject includes-
- Anatomy & Physiology- Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs.
- Fundamentals of Nursing- Nursing as a profession, Maintenance of therapeutic Environment, Nursing Process and Nursing Care Plan, Admission and Discharging of a Patient, The Dying Patient, Hygienic needs and Physical needs, Activity and Exercises, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special condition, Meeting nutritional needs, Observation of Patient, Care of Equipment, Barrier Nursing, administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting.
- First Aid- Meaning and Rules of First Aid Emergency situation such as Fire; Earthquakes; Famines; Fractures; Accident; Poisoning; Drowning; Haemorrhage; Insects bites; Foreign bodies Transportation of the injured, Bandaging and splinting, Immediate and later role of nurse
- Medical-Surgical Nursing- Role and Responsibilities of a Nurse in a Medical and Surgical Setting. Care of Surgical patients, Anesthesia. Diseases of the Cardiovascular System, Gastrointestinal System, Genito Urinary System and Nervous System. and Diseases of the Respiratory System, Musculo-Skeletal System. Blood Disorder and Blood Transfusion. Endocrine System, Metabolic disorders, deficiency diseases: Hyper and Hypo Secretions, Cysts/ Tumours, Diabetes Mellitus, Obesity Gout. The diseases of skin, Ear, Nose and Throat. Diseases and Disorders of Eye, Intensive care Nursing. Common deficiency diseases, Prevalence in India, Early symptoms, prevention and treatment. Communicable Diseases: Virus, Bacteria, Zoonoses and Mosquito.
- Psychiatric Nursing- Introduction, Community Responsibility, Diagnosis, Management and Role of the Nurse.
- Community Health Nursing- Concept, Definition of Community Health, the difference between Institutional and community health nursing, qualities and function of community health nursing, Aspects of Community Health Nursing, Demography and Family Welfare. Health Team: Composition at Community Health Centre (CHC), Primary Health Centre (PHC); Sub-Centre. Role of Nursing Personnel at Various levels: Male & Female Health Worker, Health Supervisor, Public Health Nurse, Public Health Supervisor, Vital Health Statistics. Health education and communication skills.
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing- Introduction and Definition, Normal Pregnancy, Prenatal care, Care and advice regarding diet in pregnancy, ante-natal exercises, Minor disorders of pregnancy and alleviations of discomfort, Diseases associated with pregnancy Normal Delivery Preparation: Normal labour – First stage, Second stage and Third stage of labour, Nursing Management of Baby and birth, Nursing Management of the mother during the puerperium, Complication of pregnancy and its management, High-risk pregnancy and its management, Labour Complications, Complications of puerperium and its management, Obstetrics operations, Drugs used in Obstetrics, Ethical and legal aspects related to midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing, Fertility and Infertility Diseases and disorders of the female reproductive system including breasts.
- Paediatric Nursing- Concept in Child health care and role of Paediatric nurse in child care, The healthy child, The Infant, Disorder of Infant, Recognition and Management of congenital anomalies, Breast Feeding, Introduction of Solids, Pre and Post Operative care and Preparation of parents for surgery of the infant child. Diseases of Children: Etiology, Signs and Symptoms, medical and surgical management, nursing care, Complication, diet, and drug therapy, prevention and treatment with diseases – Gastro-intestinal system, Respiratory System, Genitourinary System, Cardiovascular system, Nervous System, Eye and ear, Nutritional Disorder, Communicable diseases, Hematological disorder, Endocrine disorder Child health Emergencies, Psychological disorder problems and the handicapped child.
- Professional Trends and Adjustment- Definition and criteria of the Nursing profession, Qualities of a professional nurse, Personal Professional Growth and Continuing Education Career in Nursing, Professional related organisations: International Council of Nurse (ICN), Indian Nursing Council (INC), State Nursing Council, World Health Organisation, UNICEF, Trained Nurse Association of India (TNAI), Red Cross Legislation in Nursing.
- Microbiology- Scope and usefulness of knowledge of microbiology in Nursing, Classification of Micro-organisms and factors influencing growth, Sources of Infection, Portals of Entry and Exit of microbes, Transmission of infection, Collection of Specimens and Principles to keep in mind while collection specimen, Immunity, Control and destruction of microorganisms.
- Psychology- Definition, Scope and importance for Nurses, Psychology of human behaviour: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustration and Defense mechanisms, Personality, Intelligence and related Factors, Learning and Observation.
- Sociology- Importance of Sociology in Nursing, Family, Society including Concept of society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, unmarried mothers, dowry System, drug addiction, alcoholism, delinquency, handicapped, child abuse, domestic violence, women abuse, Social agencies and remedial measures. The economy includes the Resources of the country – Natural, occupational, agricultural, industrial, etc. Social Security includes Population explosion, effect on the economy and the need for population control, Budgeting for a family, per capita income and its impact on health and illness.
- Personal Hygiene- Maintenance of Health, Physical Health and Mental Health.
- Environmental Hygiene- Safe & wholesome water, Uses of Water, Water pollution, Waterborne disease and water purification. Air pollution, prevention & Control of Air pollution. Refuse, Excrete, Sewage, Health hazards of these wastes Collection, removal and disposal of the wastes, Housing, Noise.
- Computer in Nursing- Disk operating systems, Use of computer in Nursing, Internet & Email in Nursing.
There are a lot of vacancies presented by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for the post of staff nurse for the year 2021 and the people are now applying for their vacancy by going to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. You can check out the latest information regarding the UPPSC staff nurse notification 2021 before filling out the application form in order to get selected by the authorities without any problem. Entri is a learning platform that helps the Government job aspirants by providing them study partners through which they can learn for competitive examinations and crack them without much hard work. You can enrol yourself now and get an abundance of benefits from video lessons to mock tests in just a matter of a few clicks.
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Information Links|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification||UPPSC Staff Nurse Mock Test|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam date||UPPSC Staff Nurse Video Course|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Form||UPPSC Staff Nurse Study Materials|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy||
UPPSC Staff Nurse Interview Questions
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card||UPPSC Staff Nurse Job Profile|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Study Plan||UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Previous Question papers|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Best books||UPPSC Staff Nurse Result|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria||UPPSC Staff Nurse Cutoff|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process||UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Analysis|
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Answer key|