Table of Contents
Union Public Service Commission or UPSC has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer Posts. Interested aspirants can submit applications through the online mode on or before 17 March 2022.
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: Overview
The table below will give you a brief overview of the UPSC AO Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Administrative Officer or AO|
|Department/ Office||Field Publicity Division|
|Organisation||Bureau of Outreach & Communication|
|Salary Scale||Pay Matrix Level 7
INR 44,900/- to INR 1,42,400/-
|Selection Process||Document Verification and Interview|
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
Important Dates – UPSC AO Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Start Date||26 February 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||17 March 2022|
|Last Date for taking the printout of Online Application||18 March 2022|
|Call letters for interview||Not released yet|
|Interview||Not announced yet|
|Provisional Allotment||Not announced|
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
The category wise vacancy for the post of UPSC AO is tabulated below.
|Category||No of Vacancies|
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Degree in Arts or Commerce or Science from a recognized University or equivalent.
The maximum age limit for the post of AO is 35 years as on 17 March 2022
- 5 years for candidates with experience in Govt or Semi Govt Organisations.
- Category wise age relaxation will be considered as per government norms.
Candidates can be a citizen or subject of any one or more of the following countries:
- Tibet refugee who came to India prior to 1 Jan 1962
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Online?
- Aspirants must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other method would not be accepted but rejected.
- Aspirants must upload the documents and certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like,
- Date of Birth Experience (preferably in prescribed format)
- Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information,
separately against each claim in pdf format.
Note 1: The file size of the documents/certificates in the pdf format should not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is readable when a printout is taken.
Note 2: Documents like Appointment Letter, Pay Slip, Resume, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Upload Module.
Documents that Needs to be Uploaded at the time of Application are:
- 10th Standard or Secondary level or Matriculation or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth.
- Order or letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed format from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience mentioned in the application, clearly indicating the duration of employment (date, month & year) , the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate should be in the prescribed format also indicating the duties, performance and pay for each post with duration.
- Caste certificate of the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/ OBC, in the prescribed format from a valid authority.
- A declaration in the prescribed format by the aspirant seeking reservation as Other Backward Class, that he or she does not belong to the creamy layer on the crucial date, in addition to the OBC certificate.
- Certificate of disability in case of PwBD.
- Documents supporting any other claim(s) made.
UPSC AO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online Link
Click on the link to apply for the UPSC AO post.
- For General, OBCand EWS Category Application Fee is 25/-.
- For SC/ST, PwBDand Women Category there is No Application Fee.
The selection will be based on the Interview and Document verification.
Our R&D team provides the best material and books for the complete preparation of all government exams. We provide PDFs of the previous year’s question papers with solutions and detailed analysis. All you need to do is download the Entri app and start practicing.