Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released an important notification regarding the rescheduling of application dates for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) recruitment. The last date to apply online has been extended to 01st May and the date for submitting the application form has been rescheduled to 05th May 2021. Apply online for the 15198 vacancies under UPSESSB Recruitment 2021.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)|
|Notification Number||TGT – 01/2021
PGT – 02/2021
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Commencement of online registration of application||16 March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Registration||Renewed Date: 01 May 2021
21 April 2021
|Last date for submitting the application form||Renewed Date: 05 May 2021
25 April 2021
|Online Fee Payment||Renewed Date: 03 May 2021
23 April 2021
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Interview|
Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years.
- TGT- Candidates should possess Intermediate with Graduate Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed./ BTC
- PGT- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
UPSESSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
The total vacancy notified is 15198 Posts
TGT – 12603 Posts
PGT – 2595 Posts
- TGT – Rs. 44900-142400, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay – 4600
- PGT – Rs. 47600-151100, Pay Level 8, Grade Pay -4800
The total selection procedure will be out of 500 marks.
The selection of candidates will be based on:
- Written Exam- MCQ’s for 425 marks
- Interview- The candidates qualifying and shortlisted based on the written exam will be called for the Interview. Interview carries 50 marks
- And 25 marks will be given for the qualification of the candidates like Doctorate, B. Ed. M.Ed. etc.
How to Apply Online for Download the UPSESSB Recruitment 2021?
Visit the website @pariksha.up.nic.in.
- Candidates have to complete the registration process by filling in the required details.
- Then, Validate & Preview the entered data.
- On submitting the application, a Registration Acknowledgement Slip will be generated.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ EWS: Rs.450/-
- ST: Rs.250/-
- EWS (PGT): Rs.650/-
Payment Mode: Through Online (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)
The last step of the online application is the Form Submission in which candidates have to upload photos and signatures.