Airports Authority of India released the official notification to recruit more than 500 personnel for the posts of AAI ATC on the official website @ www.aai.aero. Candidates who pursue Degree and Engineering can apply for the post. Aspirants should download the Airport Authority of India ATC Syllabus 2022 to prepare hard so you can crack the exam.
Detailed Information about Airport Authority of India has published notification 2022 for the recruitment of Air Traffic Control vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this article we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with the Latest Updated Exam Pattern. Go through the article to get a detailed outlook of Airport Authority of India (AAI) ATC Syllabus 2022.
AAI ATC 2022- Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) Posts|
|Min Qualifications||Degree Pass|
AAI ATC 2022 Exam Date
The Airport Authority of India will announce the exam dates for the recruitment of Air Traffic Control. Aspirants need to refer to the syllabus and prepare accordingly to crack the examination before the release of exam date. AAI ATC is a highly competitive exam. Hence Candidates should take the exams seriously and prepare well.
AAI ATC Syllabus 2022
AAI ATC syllabus is divided into two parts with each carrying equal marks distribution. The AAI ATC syllabus for Part 1 includes questions from subjects like General English, General Intelligence, General Aptitude and General Knowledge. On the other hand, Part 2 of the AAI ATC syllabus is subject-specific consisting of Physics and Mathematics.
AAI Air Traffic Control Syllabus Part A,
The Part A of the Exam Consists of 60 Questions for 60 Marks. Each questions includes four subjects.
AAI ATC Syllabus 2022
|General Intelligence / Reasoning||
|General Aptitude / Numerical Ability||
|General Knowledge / Awareness||
AAI Air Traffic Control Syllabus Part B,
The Part B of the AAI ATC exam Consists of 60 Questions from the Basics in Physics and Mathematics in concept and Application of 10+ 2 Standard level for 60 Marks.
|AAI ATC Syllabus 2022|
AAI ATC Exam Pattern 2022
The AAI has released the AAI Air Traffic Control exam pattern for the admission of batch 2022. AAI ATC Exam Pattern includes details pertaining to the structure and format of the AAI Air Traffic Control 2022 exam, including types of questions asked, marking scheme, and topics one needs to prepare for the exam. Interested and Eligible candidates for the Post of AAI ATC must understood the AAI ATC 2022 Exam Pattern before starting the preparations. AAI Air Traffic Control exam pattern 2022 is detailed below:
- The AAI ATC exam will be the objective type questions.
- The AAI ATC Exam will be online in both Hindi and English.
- The weightage of both Part-A and Part-B can be 50%
- There will be a total of 120 questions and 120 marks including each part.
- The time duration will be 120 minutes.
|Parts||Subjects||Marks||No of Questions||Weightage
|Part – A||English Language||20 Marks||60||50%||120 Minutes (02 Hours)|
|General Intelligence / Reasoning||15 Marks|
|General Aptitude / Numerical Ability||15 Marks|
|General Knowledge / Awareness||10 Marks|
|Part – B||Physics and Mathematics||60 Marks||60||50%|
How to download AAI ATC Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the official website of Airports Authority of India @www.aai.aero
- Select the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Scroll down to the Download syllabus section.
- Go to the link and click it.
- Pdf of the Syllabus will appear.
- Then you can download the AAI Air Traffic Control 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Finally, view the AAI Air Traffic Control 2022 syllabus and verify the details.
AAI ATC syllabus 2022 PDF
You can download the Pdf of Air Traffic Control for the Airport Authority Of India Syllabus 2022 directly by the link below or you access from their official webportal.
Preparation tips for AAI ATC Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should know the syllabus and exam pattern for attending the AAI ATC examination.
- Candidates must be good at problem solving and logical reasoning problems to crack the Part 1 section in the AAI ATC examinations.
- Candidates must solve the Previous year questions papers and attempt a maximum number of mock tests of the AAI ATC Examination to enhance their preparation.
- Candidates must focus on Mathematics and Physics mostly as both have maximum weightage in the written examination.
- Candidates must regularly update themselves by regularly visiting the official website of AAI to know with the latest AAI ATC exam updates.
As the date of exam notifications are released, all candidates have to take their preparations seriously and follow a strict study method for high scores in the exam. There will be a tough competition as the number of vacancies are less. So, select effective study materials for the preparation. After the exams, the selected candidates can prepare themselves for the interview session of the Airport Authority of India recruitment 2022. Stay updated with Entri.
Hope you have found this article informative and useful. Download the Entri App, the best educational and preparation app to secure a job. Through Entri you can access practice papers, previous questions papers, crash courses and can attempt a number of mock tests. Entri provides you with effective and customized study materials and provides well accurate study habits. The expert teachers in Entri will help you to identify your weak zones and help you to build your confidence.