Kerala PSC VFA (Village Field Assistant) Notification 2021 Released: The Kerala PSC has released the notification for the Village Field Assistant position. The eligible and interested candidates can now check for the notification on the official website for further details. The applicants can apply for the position now through the official online portal of Kerala PSC. Read further to know the complete details regarding the VFA recruitment notification 2021.
Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant 2021: In a Glance
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Village Field Assistant (VFA)|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Notification Date||15 September 2021|
|Scale of pay||₹ 17000-37500 (PR)|
Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Anticipated Vacancies are notified in the given below districts. The candidates who are interested to apply to the various vacancies available district wise.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Village Field Assistant 2021
- The age limit mentioned by the Kerala PSC for the position of the Village Field Officer is 18 to 36. This means that the candidates who are born between 02.01.1985 to 01.01.2003 are eligible to apply for the position
- For concessions provided in upper age end, subject to the requirement that the highest age limit shall not exceed 50 years
- The candidates who are applying for the position of the village field assistant should Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification
- 3% vacancies for the job are held for eligible Differently Able applicants as per G.O.(P) No 1/13/SJD dtd 3/1/2013. Differently able applicants referring to the Blind category are not acceptable to refer to this job.
Selection Process for Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant 2021
- The direct Recruitment method is used by the Kerala Public Service Commission for the position of the Village Field Assistant and is looking forward to the highly qualified and eligible candidates for the position
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is administered as a frame of this selection, applicants shall present a confirmation for writing the test through their One Time Registration profile.
- Such applicants alone can generate and download the Entry Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
How to Apply: Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant 2021?
- The candidates who wish to apply for the position have to visit the official website of the Kerala PSC for the ONE TIME REGISTRATION
- The candidates can check for the concerned exam notification and click apply online
- After entering the application portal, the candidates can generate the application number and password or ID and password
- After registering, enter into the login account and enter the required details for the application
- Upload the required documents and the photograph which is taken after 31.12.2011.
- After uploading the documents and other relevant details, the candidates submit the application form
- No application fees are required for applying for the position of VFA
- Apply and take a printout of it
- Keep the printout for future references.
The Kerala PSC has officially released the notification for the recruitment of the Village Field Assistant position. The interested candidates can now apply for the position through the online portal of Kerala PSC. Prepare with some random mock tests and previous year questions for better experience. All the Best!