Table of Contents
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2024 Out: The Kerala Public Service Commission has announced a new job opportunity for the position of Lower Division Typist (684/2023) in the Kerala Water Authority. This recruitment drive aims to fill the vacant positions with qualified and eligible candidates. Interested applicants must apply online through One Time Registration to be considered for the post of LD Typist.
The application process for LD Typist Recruitment 2023 will begin on December 30, 2023, providing ample time for candidates to prepare and apply. The last date to submit the online application is January 31, 2024, by midnight. It is essential to note that applications submitted after the deadline will not be entertained.
To be eligible for the position, candidates must meet the required qualifications, including a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 36 years. Additionally, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Interested candidates must carefully read the instructions and guidelines provided in the official notification before applying. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website. Bookmark this article for the Latest updates regarding LD Typist 2024.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of Exam
|Kerala Water Authority
|Exam Organizing Body
|Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
|Level of Exam
|Graduation Degree in any Discipline
|Notification Release Date
|December 30, 2023
|December 30, 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|January 31, 2024
|Mode of Exam
|1 Hours 30 Minutes
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has recently released the Lower Division Typist notification for the year 2024. The notification contains all the details related to the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other important information related to the recruitment drive. The KPSC Lower Division Typist recruitment will be conducted for the water authority department in Kerala. Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment drive before the last date. The deadline to submit LD Typist application is January 31, 2024.
The selection process for the KPSC Lower Division Typist exam will include written exams and document verification. The written exam will have multiple choice questions related to the topics mentioned in the syllabus. Successful aspirants will be selected for the document verification. The aspirants should prepare for the exam according to the syllabus and other guidelines provided by the Commission.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Apply Online 2024: Date
The recruitment for the position of LD Typist in Kerala has been declared by the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) on December 30, 2023. Only qualified applicants through Time Registration are asked to submit applications for the vacancy in the Kerala Government Service. Candidates can obtain the PDF notification and submit an online application for the recruitment process at their official website, https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/, where the announcement has been made public. On December 30, 2023, the application window will open, and it will close on January 31, 2023. Candidates must first register through the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website in accordance with One Time Registration before applying for the position. Candidate’s profile can be used to apply if they have already registered.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2024
Kerala PSC has recently released the Lower Division Typist Notification 2024. The recruitment process will begin on December 30, 2023 and will end on January 31, 2024. The notification provides details regarding posts, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, and the application process. The notification encourages aspirants to apply for the vacancies and to make use of the great opportunity provided by Kerala PSC. The notification also outlines the important points to be kept in mind before applying. Candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The notification also encourages candidates to prepare well in order to get selected for the post. This is a great opportunity for those who wish to work as a Lower Division Typist in Kerala. Therefore, all eligible applicants must apply as soon as possible.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2024 PDF
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the Lower Division Typist Notification for 2024 on December 29, 2023. This recruitment is expected to fill up various vacancies in the water authority department in Kerala. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for these positions can now do so by visiting the Kerala PSC website. The recruitment is open to all candidates who meet the eligibility criteria specified by the commission. Candidates who successfully clear the selection process will be recruited into the Kerala government service. The registration for the recruitment has already begun and the last date to apply is January 31. So, if you are interested to work in the Kerala government, don’t delay and apply today. Download the Kerala PSC LD typist Notification 2024 for detailed reference.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Lower Division Typist Vacancy 2024 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application
|December 30, 2023
|Last date for online application
|January 31, 2024
|Yet to be announced
|Yet to be announced
Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Degree in any Discipline.
- Typewriting in (English) (KGTE) Lower or its equivalent.
- Typewriting in (Malayalam) (KGTE) Lower or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) after undergoing a course of study of not less than 6 months from an institution run/recognised by the Government of Kerala or quasi Government institution in Kerala.
Points to be Noted
- In addition to the qualification prescribed in this notification, the qualification recognized by Executive Orders or Standing Orders of Government as equivalent to a qualification specified for a post in the Special Rules or found acceptable by the Commission in cases where acceptance of equivalent qualifications is provided for in the rules and such of those qualification which pre–suppose the acquisition of the lower qualification prescribed for the post, shall also be sufficient for the post. The copy of the Government orders declaring equivalent / higher qualifications shall be produced as and when required by the Commission.
- 18-36 Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Points to be Noted
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they were within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern
KPSC LD Typist Vacancy 2024
The vacancies are anticipated! Eligible applicants can check the table below to learn more about the Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy 2024
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy 2024
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024 – Selection Procss
The selection process will be done through the following rounds
- OMR/Written Test
- Document Verification
- Interview (If needed)
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024: Probation
The probation period is applicable as per the provisions of the Special Rules of the Kerala Water Authority.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024: Apply Link
Click on the provided link to apply for LD Typist Recruitment 2024
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to register for Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy 2024.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2024 PDF
- Click required vacancy application link
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
Method of submitting Applications
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph
once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. The candidates who register One Time Registration profile after 01/01/2023, should upload photograph taken within 6 months. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing.
- Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- “Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profiles”.
- “If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period,
will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of a Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profile and in the mobile phone number registered in it.”
- Last date of receipt of applications: 18.10.2023 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
- Website address of which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024: Special Instructions for Candidates
- In the case of difference in Caste / Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non-creamy layer certificate / Community certificate at the time of certificate verification
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instruction given in the notification as part II, General conditions before submitting application for the post. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the General conditions are liable to be rejected.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written / practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them, if they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2024: Salary Details
The candidates who will be successfully eligible for this prestigious recruitment opportunity presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission will be eligible to get a monthly salary as per the rules and regulations of the organisation. Given below are the details regarding the monthly salary.
- Rs. ₹ 27,200-73,600/-
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Result
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key