Table of Contents
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification Out: Kerala Public Service Commission has issued the latest recruitment notification against the post of LD Typist Recruitment 2023 (By Transfer) for the Kerala Water Authority. Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the LD typist post. The application process for LD Typist Recruitment 2023 will starts on September 15, 2023. The last date to apply is October 18, 2023. up to midnight. Bookmark this article for the Latest updates regarding LD Typist 2023.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of post||LD Typist (By Transfer)|
|Number of vacancies||As per Notification|
|Mode of appointment||By Transfer appointment from LGS and Ministerial Employees
working in Kerala Water Authority
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
Kerala PSC LD Typist Apply Online 2023: Date
The recruitment for the position of LD Typist in Kerala has been declared by the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC). Only qualified applicants through Time Registration are asked to submit applications for the vacancy in the Kerala Government Service. Candidates can obtain the PDF notification and submit an online application for the recruitment process at their official website, https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/, where the announcement has been made public. On September 15, 2023, the application window will open, and it will close on October 18, 2023. Candidates must first register through the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website in accordance with One Time Registration before applying for the position. Candidate’s profile can be used to apply if they have already registered.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2023
Kerala Public Service Commission has released a special recruitment notification for the vacancy of lower-division typists (By Transfer). The official Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment Notification for the recruitment opportunity was published on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission and all of the candidates who are interested in this recruitment notification must download the official Kerala PSC LD typist latest notification 2023 to get all of the information. The application form for this recruitment opportunity will be available at the official website of the organisation.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Lower Division Typist Vacancy 2023 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||Sepetember 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||October 18, 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Result declaration||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in any Discipline.
- Typewriting in (English) (KGTE) Lower or its equivalent.
- Typewriting in (Malayalam) (KGTE) Lower or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) after undergoing a course of study of not less than 6 months from an institution run/recognised by the Government of Kerala or quasi Government institution in Kerala.
- Note Applicable
KPSC LD Typist Vacancy 2023
There are 3 Vacancies are announced! Eligible applicants can download the provided PDF to learn more about the Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy 2023
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023 – Selection Procss
Not Applicable. 10% of the Vacancies in the cadre of Lower Division Typist will be reserved for persons working in any of the lower categories included under the Kerala Water Authority (Administrative, Ministerial and Last Grade) Service Rules 2011 or Kerala Water Authority Public Health Engineering Service Rules / Kerala Water Authority Technical Special Rules holding posts within the purview of the commission (Employees should be approved probationer/full member in respective feeder categories.) who secure not less than 40% marks in the eligibility test conducted by Public Service Commission. The names of low paid employees who secure 40% marks and above in the selective test conducted by the Public Service Commission and thus became qualified for appointment as Lower Division Typist, but could not secure appointment before the expiry of the ranked list will be included at the top of the new separate ranked list of Low paid employees irrespective of their service and seniority and they will be given appointment accordingly.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023: Apply Link
Click on the provided link to apply for LD Typist Recruitment 2023
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply
Are you waiting to apply? Follow the below steps to register for Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy 2023.
- Visit Kerala PSC Website @https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ or PSC Thulasi Profile
- Read and Download Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification PDF
- Click required vacancy application link
- Upload the necessary documents along with the application form
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Double-check the information which you entered on the application form
- Pay the application fee if required
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form
Method of submitting Applications
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2013. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph
once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. The candidates who register One Time Registration profile after 01/01/2023, should upload photograph taken within 6 months. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission.
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing.
- Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- “Candidates who have Aadhaar Card should add Aadhaar Card as ID proof in their profiles”.
- “If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profiles. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period,
will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of a Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profile and in the mobile phone number registered in it.”
- Last date of receipt of applications: 18.10.2023 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
- Website address of which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
There is no application fee for this post.
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023: Special Instructions for Candidates
- In the case of difference in Caste / Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non-creamy layer certificate / Community certificate at the time of certificate verification
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instruction given in the notification as part II, General conditions before submitting application for the post. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the General conditions are liable to be rejected.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written / practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them, if they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
The candidates who will be successfully eligible for this prestigious recruitment opportunity presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission will be eligible to get a monthly salary as per the rules and regulations of the organisation. Given below are the details regarding the monthly salary.
- Rs. ₹ 27,200-73,600/-
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|