If you are interested in getting a job in the Kerala Public Service organisation then you must fill out the application form for this recruitment available at the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates will be liable to get an abundance of benefits while applying for this prestigious recruitment opportunity. The candidates will have to go through an entrance examination in order to be selected by the authorities in this recruitment. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the Kerala PSC LD typist recruitment.
Kerala PSC LD Typist Notification 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has released a special recruitment notification for the vacancy of lower-division typists which will be filled through the entrance examination conducted by the authorities pretty soon. The official Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment Notification for the recruitment opportunity was published on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission and all of the candidates who are interested in this recruitment notification must download the official Kerala PSC LD typist latest notification 2022 to get all of the information. The application form for this recruitment opportunity will be available at the official website of the organisation.
There is a proper eligibility criterion that the candidates must follow in order to be successfully able to fill up the application form for the lower division typist in the Kerala Public Service Commission and given below are the details regarding the eligibility criteria including the educational qualifications and the age limit that the candidates have to follow to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates must be above the age of 18 years.
- The candidates must be below the age of 41 years.
- The applicant must have passed SSLC
- The candidates must have a lower grade certificate in English typing and computer word processing.
- The candidates must have a lower grade certificate in Malayalam typewriting.
There are a lot of different types of vacancies available for the lower division typist in the Kerala Public Service Commission according to the districts available in the state. Given below we have shared some of the most important specifications regarding the vacancies according to reservations made by the authorities.
- Kasaragod – 02 (Two)
- Wayanad – 02 (Two)
- Alappuzha – 01 (One)
- Kollam – 01 (One)
The candidates who will be successfully eligible for this prestigious recruitment opportunity presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission will be eligible to get a monthly salary as per the rules and regulations of the organisation. Given below are the details regarding the monthly salary.
- Rupees 19,000 to Rupees 43,600
Kerala PSC LGS Exam Pattern 2022
Kerala PSC LGS Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Indian History||10||1 hour and 15 minutes|
|Constitution & Commissions||10|
|Kerala Renaissance & History||10|
|Physical Science (Physical & Chemistry)||10|
|Maths & Mental Ability||20|
Kerala PSC LGS Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Maths & Reasoning||20|
Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus
General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala
- General Knowledge
- Facts about India
- Geography of India – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites
- Demography – Economic and social development – Poverty alleviation – Economy and planning – etc
- History of India – Period from 1857 to 1947 – National movement
- Facts about Kerala Geographical Facts – Physical features – Climate – Soils – Rivers – Famous sites
- Renaissance in Kerala: Important Events/ Movements
- Renaissance Leaders: Brahmananda Swami Sivayogi, Chattampi Swami, Sree Narayana Guru, Vagbhatananda, Thycaud Ayya, Ayya Vaikundar, Poikayil Yohannan (Kumara Guru), Ayyankali, Pandit Karuppan, Mannathu Padmanabhan, V. T. Bhattathirippad, Dr Palpu, Kumaranasan, Vakkom Moulavi, Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara, Etc.
- Current Affairs: Important world, national and regional events related to the political and scientific fields, sports, cinema, and literature, etc.
- Types of Sentences and Interchange of Sentences.
- Different Parts of Speech.
- Agreement of Verb and Subject.
- Comparison of Adjectives
- Adverbs and Position of adverbs
- Articles – The Definite and the Indefinite Articles.
- Uses of Primary and Model Auxiliary Verbs
- Tag Questions
- Infinitive and Gerunds
- Tenses in Conditional Sentences
- The Use of Correlatives
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Active and Passive voice
- Correction of Sentences
- Singular and Plural, Change of Gender, Collective Nouns
- Word formation from other words and the use of prefix or suffix
- Compound words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Foreign Words and Phrases
- One Word Substitutes
- Words often confused
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and their Meanings
- Translation of a sentence/ proverb into Malayalam
Computer Word Processing, Typing & Document Formatting
- Windows: Introduction to windows platform – mouse operations – the concept of desktop, taskbar, Icons. Utilities – Paint, Word pad. Icons – changing size, moving, enlarging, copying. Files and Folders – creation, copying, deleting. Windows explorer, control panel. Zip & unzip files – rar files, virus scanning & removal
- Internet- Using an internet browser, e-mail, search engines, Instant messengers, download managers, proxy settings- setting up the Internet connection, browser plug-ins – using the webcam.
- Word processing- Introduction to office automation – advantages of office automation. Introduction – Word menu – Toolbar – Document – creation, editing, saving, opening. Text – editing, deleting, inserting, selection, moving, copying, converting case, doing/ undoing edits. Formatting documents – paragraph formatting – applying styles, header, and footer, line spacing, Page layout – numbering pages – inserting a section break – spell check – newspaper columns. Tables – creation, editing, formatting, insertion, document with tables, Mail merge and template creation. Printing – print preview, Printer settings, printing multiple copies.
- Spreadsheets- Electronic spreadsheet features – menu, cell workbook, worksheets. Entering data, text, functions – selecting the cell, ranges – saving worksheet – Editing worksheets data – copying, cut & paste, inserting, deleting rows, columns, cell ranges – find and replace data – spell check. Formatting worksheet – changing column width, row height, aligning data, controlling text within a cell, changing font size, style, applying a border, Pattern styles. charts – types, titles & legends, saving, moving and copying between sheets. Formulas, functions – Entering formulas, cell references, Date and time formulas, working with range names, entering functions. Printing – print preview, headers, and footers – inserting, removing page break – working with data in a list – Adding and removing subtotals – sorting – hiding and displaying data.
- Presentation software – Design – Create a presentation with background, logo, etc. – Insert _pictures and images – change position or layout of pictures – Omit background graphics from a slide – Apply 3D effects, shadows, background fill colours, textures, and patterns – Crop, resize, rotate, flip an image – Convert and image to greyscale or black and white format. Slide Show Setup – Insert navigation to slides – presentations and URL’s – Apply and edit timings – Create a customized slide show.
- Typing and Document Formatting
- You will first have to visit the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission in order to apply for this recruitment.
- The organisation will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button for the Kerala PSC LD Typist Recruitment
- The official form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to fill up the application form for recruitment.
- You have to enter all of the details available in the application form.
- You have to upload the documentation supporting your claims and successfully submit the application.
- Make sure to keep the application number safe and secure for future use.
Kerala Public Service Commission comes out with a lot of different recruitment opportunities and the candidates can apply for the various vacancies available in the organisation by filling out the application form at the official website. The candidates must keep in mind the application procedure and the examination pattern to successfully be eligible for the job vacancy presented by the Kerala Public Service Commission. Enrol now to get an abundance of benefits and successfully prepare for any type of entrance examination on Entri.
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Syllabus||Kerala PSC LD Typist Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Date||Kerala PSC LD Typist Video Course|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Application Form||Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Vacancy||Kerala PSC LD Typist Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Admit Card||Kerala PSC LD Typist Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Study Plan||Kerala PSC LD Typist Salary|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC LD Typist Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Best Books||Kerala PSC LD Typist Result|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC LD Typist Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Selection Process||Kerala PSC LD Typist Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC LD Typist Answer Key|