Kerala PSC is all set to send out recruitment notifications for around 73 posts in the Kerala state government services. Kerala PSC council has agreed to invite applications for different posts like Sub Inspector of Police, Dietician, Agricultural Officer, etc.. Across different government departments, Kerala PSC new notification will be a golden chance for eligible graduates from the state.
Kerala PSC New Notification December 2019
PSC will invite applications from eligible candidates towards 73 different posts across state government services. Let’s check some of these posts in the Kerala psc new notification list:
- Sub Inspector of Police
- Armed Police Sub Inspector
- Dental Surgeon
- Chief- Evaluation Division
- Agricultural Lecturer
- Agricultural Officer
- Junior Health Inspector Grade- II
- Part-time High School Teacher- Hindi
- Fitter Mechanical
- Special recruitment and NCA recruitment, etc
Notifications will be out on December third week Gazette notification. Once the notification is out, candidates can start their applications from thulasi profile page.
- For Sub Inspector of Police (Armed Sub Inspector) Graduates from any stream are eligible.
- For Dietician, a degree in Home Science and Diploma in Nutrition or Dietitics recognized by Government is required.
- For Health Inspector Grade II -A Degree in Home Science awarded by a recognized University and a Diploma in Nutrition or Dietitics recognized by Government.
- For Binder, SSLC, and Diploma in Printing Technology of a recognized institution or
Pass in KGTE or MGTE in Book Binding (Lower) or VHSE with printing technology or equivalent qualification is required.
Education eligibility, age limit, and other technical qualifications will update once the official notification is out. We will let you know once the application link is live on the PSC profile page.
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.