Table of Contents
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023: Kerala Public Service Commission released the notification for the recruitment of Last Grade Servant (LGS) on December 16, 2023, today. The application process will also be started on the same date. Aspiring candidates who are willing to join in LGS post should apply before the deadline. The last date to apply for the LGS Recruitment 2023 is January 17, 2024. The eligibility criteria for the post of LGS are that the candidate should possess a valid 7th standard from a recognized educational board or its equivalent and should not have acquired graduation. The candidates must be 18 years and not exceeded 36 years at the time of applying. The selection process is based on a Written Exam, and document verification. Interested candidates are advised to go through the notification carefully and apply for the post before the due date. Good luck!
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023: Overview
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Notification 2023 is released on December 16, 2023. The notification will give candidates the opportunity to apply for the Last Grade Servant post, which is one of the most sought after posts in the state. The notification will contain information about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, exam fee structure, and other related information. Candidates preparing for the Last Grade Servant exam must stay updated on the latest notifications to ensure they have all the information they need for the exam. Find the brief overview of the Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023 given below:
|Last Grade Servant
|Number of Vacancies
|Mode of Apply
|Commencement of application
|December 16, 2023
|Last Date of Application
|January 17, 2024
|Rs. 23,000 -50,200/-
Kerala PSC LGS Apply Online 2023
Kerala Public Service Commission has started the application process for the Last Grade Servant post on December 16, 2023. Candidates should check eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Candidates need to fill out the application form and submit the necessary documents to complete the process before the deadline which is January 17, 2024.
The application form requires candidates to provide basic details such as education qualifications, personal details and work experience (if any). There is no application fee required to apply for the post. It is important that candidates ensure that all the details entered in the application form are correct before submitting it. If you have been seeking an opportunity to work in the government sector, this is your chance. Good Luck!
Kerala PSC LGS Apply Online 2023: Date
Kerala PSC has announced the much-awaited LGS application process to begin today, December 16, 2023. The application process is easy and direct with no complications. All applicants must fill out the required form and submit it online, before the due date. The last date to apply for the post is January 17, 2024. The application link is available on Kerala PSC website. The alerts and notifications regarding vacancies is available on the official website of the Kerala PSC.
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023: Release Date
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is all set to release the notification of Last Grade Servant exam for the year 2023. Aspirants interested in applying for the post can download the notification from Today, December 16, 2023 onwards. The notification is available on Kerala PSC website. Candidates can access the notification by visiting the website.
The Last Grade Servant exam is conducted by the Kerala PSC to recruit candidates for various posts in government departments of the state. The exam will be conducted in two stages, written test & interview, and the selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in these two stages. Those who qualify the written exam will be shortlisted for the interview stage. Candidates should start preparing for the exam now, as the notification is expected to be today. All the best!
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023 PDF
Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Notification 2023 is released on December 16, 2023. The notification has provided an insight into the process of recruitment, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc. Aspiring candidates can utilize this opportunity to start preparing in advance for the upcoming exam. The Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant Notification 2023 will provide much needed clarity regarding the selection process and the application structure. The Last Grade Servant Notification 2023 has released today and access the PDF now!
Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023: Important Dates
Find the important dates below
|LGS Notification Release
|December 16, 2023
|Kerala PSC LGS Apply Online Starts
|December 16, 2023
|Kerala PSC LGS Application Ends
|January 17, 2024
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam date 2023
|To be Updated
Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy 2023
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced anticipated vacancies for the position of last-grade servant (LGS) across 14 districts in Kerala. As per the latest information available, the Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF is scheduled to be released on December 16, 2023. The notification will provide detailed information about the number of vacancies available for each district in Kerala. It is expected that the total number of vacancies will be significant, offering ample opportunities for govt job seekers. The notification will also specify the eligibility criteria, including educational qualifications, age limits, and other requirements. Click on the below PDF for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023.
|Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy 2023
Kerala PSC LGS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Commission has set forward certain criteria regarding eligibility of candidates. Only those candidates who fulfill these criteria will be considered for the post.
- The age limit for candidates applying for the post of Last Grade Servant is 18 to 36 years
- Should have passed Standard VII and should not have acquired graduation
- In addition to the qualifications, prescribed in the Notification, the qualifications recognized by Executive Orders or standing orders of Government as equivalent to a qualification specified for a post, in the Special Rules and such of those qualifications which pre-suppose the acquisition of the lower qualification prescribed for the post, shall also be sufficient for the post. The copy of the Government Orders declaring equivalent/higher qualifications shall be produced as and when required by the Commission.
- As per this notification candidates possessing any degree are ineligible for this post. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction by suppressing the fact and if he/she is found selected, his/her applications will be summarily rejected, his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and disciplinary action/punishment including removal from service will be taken against him/her at any stage of selection. However candidates belongs to
the Ex-servicemen who have acquired the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or equivalent certificate from Navy/Air-force shall be eligible to apply for this notification as per GO(P)No. 05/2018/P&ARD dated 19.04.2018
- Candidates require good physique besides the above general qualification for the following posts and candidates will be advised only after obtaining Medical Certificate (Medical Certificate should be issued by a Medical Officer in Govt. Service not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon)
1. Matron , Balamandir Kozhikode
2. Watch woman in the welfare institution under Social Justice Department.
3. Cleaner and Sewer cleaner in the Public Works Department.
4. Gate keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the printing Department
- (v) Women candidates are not eligible for appointment in the following posts.
1. Watchman (All categories), Watcher & Chowkidar
2. Cleaner cum conductor
3. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
6. Gate Keeper
- (vi) Differently Abled candidates are not eligible for the following post.
1. Watcher/ Night Watcher/Watchman/Night Watchman
2. Marker (Technical Education & Medical Education)
3. Regular Marker (Animal Husbandry Department)
4. Gate Keeper Gr II and Lascar Gr II in the Printing Department
5. Watch Woman in the Welfare institutions under Social Justice Department
7. Cleaner Cum Conductor
8. Cleaner (Boat Cleaner, Van cleaner, Tractor Cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance Cleaner)
- Only female candidates are eligible for appointment as Watch woman in the Social Justice Department. All posts reserved for women including the posts reserved for women in the Social Justice Department will be filled up from the woman candidates after obtaining willingness.
- Persons professing the Hindu faith will alone be appointed to the posts in the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Departments.
- Vacancies for Last Grade Service in Kerala Municipal common service will also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification without obtaining willingness from the candidates.
- Common ranked list will be prepared for the various posts in the Last Grade Service in pursuance to this notification in each district. Only one application need be sent for the post noting the name of the post applied for as Last Grade Servants.
Kerala PSC LGS Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the LGS 2023 examination will take place in one stage of written examination. Candidates will have to undergo a written test, which will assess their knowledge and skills related to the field.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: Probation
Every person appointed to a category shall be on probation for a total period of one year on duty within a continuous period of three years
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: Apply Link
Kerala PSC is all set to start the application process for the Kerala PSC Lower Grade Services (LGS) today. The application link is provided below. Interested candidates can apply for the post by using the link here.
Kerala PSC LGS Application Process 2023: Steps to Apply
Follow the below steps to apply
- Candidates should go through the official notification to ensure that they satisfy all the criteria laid by the Commission.
- Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission – keralapsc.gov.in
- Applicants must first register through One Time Registration.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to apply online. Those who have already registered can skip the registration process.
- Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as I.D proof in their profile.
- Login using your user ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the notification regarding Last Grade Servant recruitment.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the photo and other required documents. The name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31st December 2013. In the case of candidates who are creating a new profile the uploaded photograph must be taken within 6 months. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However, the applications can be rejected if any noncompliance with the notification is found during the processing stage.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
There is no application fee for this post.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: Documents Required
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: General Guidelines to Upload Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded can be in Color/ black and white.
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023: Application Guidelines to Candidates
- In the case of difference in Caste / Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a gazette notification in this regard, along with Non creamy layer certificate / Community certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instructions given in the notification as Part II , General Conditions before submitting application for the post.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure 1976 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in the written/practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them if they have already been appointed , or any one or more of the above
Kerala PSC LGS Salary 2023
Candidates recruited for the post of Last Grade Servant will be paid an amount of Rs. 23,000 -50200/- monthly.
Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q1. When will Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023 be released?
Ans: Kerala PSC LGS Notification 2023 is released on December 16 2023
Q2. When is the last date for application for the post of LGS 2023?
Ans: The last date to submit the LGS application process is January 17, 2023.
Q3. How can I Apply for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023?
Ans: You can apply for Kerala PSC LGS Recruitment 2023 by visiting PSC Thulasi Portal or direct link given in the article once the notification is released
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC LGS Notification
|Kerala PSC LGS Selection Process
|Kerala PSC LGS Syllabus
|Kerala PSC LGS Video Course
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Date
|Kerala PSC LGS Study Materials
|Kerala PSC LGS Application Form
|Kerala PSC LGS Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC LGS Vacancy
|Kerala PSC LGS Job Profile
|Kerala PSC LGS Admit Card
|Kerala PSC LGS Salary
|Kerala PSC LGS Study Plan
|Kerala PSC LGS Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC LGS Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC LGS Result
|Kerala PSC LGS Best Books
|Kerala PSC LGS Cutoff
|Kerala PSC LGS Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC LGS Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC LGS Answer Key