Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2022 was released on 31/12/2019. The last date for online application was 5/02/2020.
|Department||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Excise||Excise Inspector (Trainee)||Rs. 30700 – 65400/-|
Note : Number of vacancies for this post has not yet been estimated.
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification
- The candidates must be 19-31 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1988 and 01.01.2000 are eligible to apply for this post
- Usual age relaxation for SC/ST and OB candidates.
- The candidate must possess B.A, B.Com or B.Sc degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC in case of Ex-Service men.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the relevant Government order to prove the validity at the time of verification.
- Physical Standard
The candidate should be physically fit and posses minimum standard as given below for outdoor work.
For Male Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 165 cm.
- Round the chest measurement should be 81cm on full expiration and must have an expansion of 5 cm.
Note: For SC/ST candidates the height must be 160 cm and no relaxation for chest measurement and expansion of 5cm.
For Female Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 152 cm.
- No chest measurement required.
Note: For SC/ST candidates the height must be 150 cm.
A medical certificate from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon should be obtained in the format given in the official website.
- Physical Efficiency Test
Physical measurement of the candidate will be taken before the PET. The candidate should qualify in any 5 of the 8 events given below to qualify in Physical Efficiency Test.
For Male Candidates
- 100 Metres Run in 14 Seconds
- High Jump of minimum 132.20 cm(4’6”)
- Long Jump of minimum 457.20 cm(15’)
- Putting the Shot (7264 gms)) to minimum distance of 609.60 cm(20’)
- Throwing the Cricket Ball to a minimum distance of 6096 cm(200’)
- Rope Climbing(only with hands) 365.80 cm(12’)
- Pull ups or chinning 8 times
- 1500 Metres Run in 5 Minutes & 44 seconds
For Female Candidates
- 100 Metres Run in 17 Seconds
- High Jump of minimum 1.06 m
- Long Jump of minimum 3.05 m
- Putting the Shot (7264 gms)) to minimum distance of 4.88 m
- 200 Meters Run in 36 Seconds
- Throwing the throw ball to a minimum distance of 14 m
- Shuttle Race (25X4 Meter) in 26 Seconds
- Skipping 80 number of times in one minute.
Every person appointed in this post, from the date on which he/her joins duty, be on probation, for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Every person appointed to this post by direct recruitment shall undergo such training for a period of not less than twelve months as may be prescribed by the Department. The period of training shall count for Probation and increment.
Every person appointed for this post should within the period of probation pass Account Test (Lower), Excise Tests Parts A & B and DOM or MOP if he has not already passed them.
Online Application Procedure
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post.
- After the onetime registration process the candidate shall apply by logging in to their profile using their UserID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link which the candidate would like to apply for.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom.
- The photograph once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- The candidates should submit confirmation for writing the exam via their one time registration profile. Failing to confirm within the stipulated period will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Admission tickets of the accepted candidates will be uploaded in the official website 15 days before the exam.
- Information about the Admit Card will be given in the exam calendar itself. The students will also be intimidated on their registered mobile number about Admission ticket.
- Only those candidates who have downloaded the Admission ticket will be allowed to take the test.
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Syllabus||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Date||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Application Form||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Admit Card||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Plan||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Salary|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Previous Question Papers||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Best Books||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Result|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process||Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Answer Key|