Table of Contents
Kerala PSC released the Excise Inspector (544/2023) Notification 2024 on December 15, 2023. The applications are invited from qualified candidates belonging to the reservation group of Scheduled Cast Community of Kerala State against NCA vacancy for selection to the mentioned post. Aspirants looking to apply for the post can start preparing for the exam. The notification will provide all the details regarding the exam such as eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, selection process, important dates and more. Find the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 below. Read on for detailed updates!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Overview
|Name of recruiting organization
|Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)
|Name of department
|Name of post
|Excise Inspector (Trainee)
|Number of vacancies
|As per Notification
|Mode of application
|Mode of recruitment
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Apply Online 2024
As mentioned, Kerala PSC has started the application process for the post of Excise Inspector (Trainee), 544/2023 to the Excise Department of Kerala. The application process was begun on December 15, 2023 and will continue untill January 17, 2024. Interested applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. To apply for the post, candidates need to fill the online application form which will be available on the Kerala Public Service Commission website. Applicants will be required to submit the necessary documents along with the duly filled application form. The eligibility criteria for the exam include a minimum age of 19 years and graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. The exam pattern for the post involves a written exam, edurance test, physical exam and document verification. The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minitues and it will consist of 100 questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Apply Online 2024: Date
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) started the application process for the Excise Inspector (Trainee) position on December 15, 2023, and will continue till January 17, 2024. A detailed notification regarding the application process is available on the Kerala PSC website. Interested candidates can check the notification and apply for the post via the Kerala PSC website. To apply for the Excise Inspector (Trainee) post, applicants need to visit the PSC Thulasi website and find the link to apply. After filling in the required details, the applicants need to submit the application form. Applicants need to attach all the required documents along with the application form for the eligibility verification purpose. So, if you are qualified for the Excise Inspector (Trainee) post, don’t miss out this opportunity and apply on the PSC website as soon as possible. All the best!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024: Release Date
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced the release of the official notification for the recruitment of Excise Inspector 2024. The notification has released on December 15, 2023. The applicants interested in this post can check all the required information such as the eligibility criteria, required documents, number of vacancies, application link and other important details that are necessary for becoming an LSG Excise Inspector. As per the details mentioned on Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024, the minimum qualifications required to apply for the post are: An applicant Must possess B.A, B.Sc or B.Com Degree of any recognized University or its equivalent. In the case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum qualification shall be SSLC. In addition to this, the applicant should qualify the Kerala PSC – OMR Test conducted by the commission. The selection process of the candidates is done on the basis of performance in the above mentioned OMR test. The final selection will be done after the endurance test, physical test and document verification which is conducted by the commission. The last date to apply for this post is January 17, 2024. The applicants can find the application link on the official Kerala PSC website. All the required documents must be uploaded at the time of filling up the application form online. All the details have been provided and the applicants are requested to apply for the post before the last date. So, hurry up and apply now!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 PDF
Kerala PSC has released the notification for the Excise Inspector post for 2024. All the eligible candidates can apply on the official website starting from December 17, 2023. The notification contains all the information related to the eligibility criteria, salary structure, application process and other important details. Download the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 PDF now!
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024 – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy 2024 should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application
|December 15, 2023
|Last date for online application
|January 17, 2023
|Yet to be announced
|Yet to be announced
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy 2024
There are currently two vacant positions for Excise Inspector (NCA – SC) available. The ranked list that will be published based on this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies reserved for the Scheduled Caste community. If any of these vacancies remain unfilled due to a scarcity of candidates during the currency of the ranked list published on March 14, 2019, for the post (Category No.171/2015 Gazette Date 11.06.2015), the list will remain valid until then. Find the detailed overview on Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy 2024 below.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2024
The eligibility criterion for the Excise Inspector post requires the candidate to have a degree from a recognised university and need to pass the PSC exam. The minimum age limit will be 19 years. The salary structure for this post is based on the grade pay and will be decided by the PSC.
- The candidates must be 19-36 years.
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidate must possess B.A, B.Com or B.Sc degree from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have passed SSLC in case of Ex-Service men.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification shall produce the relevant Government order to prove the validity at the time of verification.
- Physical Standard
The candidate should be physically fit and posses minimum standard as given below for outdoor work.
For Male Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 160 cm.
- Round the chest measurement should be 81cm on full expiration and must have an expansion of 5 cm.
For Female Candidates
- Candidate must possess height of 152 cm.
- No chest measurement required.
- For SC/ST candidates the height must be 150 cm.
Note: NCC Certificate holders having ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ categories will be given weightage marks at the rate of 2% , 3% and 5% respectively.
Eye Sight: Must be certified to possess the visual standards specified below without glasses.
- Note: Each eye must have a full field of vision.
- Colour Blindness, Squint or any morbid condition of the eyes or lids of either eye shall be a disqualification.
- Should be free from apparent physical defects like Knock-knee, Flat Feet, Varicose veins, Bow legs, Deformed limbs, irregular and protruding teeth, defective speech and hearing etc.
- A Medical Certificate in the form given as APPENDIX-I of this notification, in original signed by a Medical Officer not below the Rank of a Civil Surgeon Gr.II in Government Hospital certifying the Physical Fitness and Visual Standards shall be produced as and when called for by the Commission.
Physical Efficiency Test
A Physical Efficiency Test will be administered to all candidates in addition to the qualifications listed above. Candidates must pass at least five of the eight items on the National Physical Efficiency One Star Standards Test, with minimum standards listed against each.
For Male Candidates
|One Star Standard
|100 Meters Run
|132.20 cms (4’6”)
|457.20 cms (15’)
|Putting the Shot (7264 gms)
|609.60 cms (20’)
|Throwing the Cricket Ball
|6096 cms (200’)
|Rope Climbing (only with hands)
|365.80 cms (12’)
|Pull ups or Chinning
|1500 Metres Run
|5 Minutes & 44 seconds
For Female Candidates
|One Star Standard
|100 Meters Run
|106 cms (1.06 m)
|305 cm (3.05 m)
|Putting the Shot (4 Kgs)
|488 cm (4.88 m)
|200 Metres Run
|Throwing the Throw Ball
|1400 cm (14 m)
|Shuttle Race (25×4 metres)
|Skipping (one minute)
- Note: Ex-Servicemen will be entitled to the relaxations contemplated in G.O (Ms).No. 71/78/TD dated 08.06.1978 for Physical Efficiency Test.
- The Physical Measurement of the candidates will be taken prior to the Physical Efficiency Test and those who do not possess the prescribed Physical Measurements will not be admitted for the Physical Efficiency Test.
- If accidents or injuries happen to a candidate while participating in the Physical Efficiency Test, he/ she will not be given further chance to participate in the test.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process 2024
The selection process for the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024 will be done through the following rounds
- Written Exam
- Endurance Test
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
Those who clear all the rounds will be eligible for the post. Find the brief overview of Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process 2024 here.
Every person appointed in this post, from the date on which he/her joins duty, be on probation, for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
Every person appointed to this post by direct recruitment shall undergo such training for a period of not less than twelve months as may be prescribed by the Department. The period of training shall count for Probation and increment.
Every person appointed for this post should within the period of probation pass Account Test (Lower), Excise Tests Parts A & B and DOM or MOP if he has not already passed them.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Mode of Apply
The Kerala PSC Excise Inspector applications can submitted through a direct recruitment process. Eligible candidates can visit the Kerala PSC website to apply. The form needs to be filled and submitted before or on the last date as mentioned in the notification. The deadline to apply for the Excise Inspector post is January 17, 2024.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024: Apply Link
Click on the link below to apply for Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Recruitment 2024.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Online Application Procedure 2024: How to Apply
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post.
- After the onetime registration process the candidate shall apply by logging in to their profile using their UserID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link which the candidate would like to apply for.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom.
- The photograph once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading of the photograph.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if needed.
- The candidates should submit confirmation for writing the exam via their one time registration profile. Failing to confirm within the stipulated period will lead to the rejection of the application.
- Admission tickets of the accepted candidates will be uploaded in the official website 15 days before the exam.
- Information about the Admit Card will be given in the exam calendar itself. The students will also be intimidated on their registered mobile number about Admission ticket.
- Only those candidates who have downloaded the Admission ticket will be allowed to take the test.
|Gen/ BC/ EBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ PwD
|Mode of Payment
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
Advice to Upload your Photograph
- The photo to be uploaded in Color format
- The face and shoulder of the candidate should be clearly visible
- Photo should be of 200 pixels height and 150 pixels width
- The file size should not exceed 30kb and it should be in JPG format
- The background of the photo should be either light-colored or white in color
- The eyes should be open
- Face should be centrally focused
- Photograph wearing cap goggles, (except cap, veil worn in adherence to religious custom), photographs showing a portion of the face, photo with unclear face shall not be accepted.
Application Guidelines to Candidates
- In the case of difference in caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Community Certificate at the time of Certificate Verification.
- Candidates are required to acquaint themselves with the instructions given in the notification as Part-II, General Conditions before submitting application for the post. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the General Conditions are liable to be rejected.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of the Kerala Public Service Commission Rules of Procedure shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc., and are liable to be disqualified for being considered for a particular post or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period or the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written/ practical test or the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them or their removal or dismissal from office or the ordering of any other disciplinary action against them if they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Salary 2024
According to the Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification 2024, the salary of Excise Inspector in Kerala for the year 2024 would be 43400 – 91200/- per month. Along with the salary, Excise Inspectors will also be entitled to other benefits such as House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance and Medical Allowance.
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Notification
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Mock Test
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Syllabus
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Video Course
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Date
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Materials
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Vacancy
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Admit Card
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Job Profile
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Study Plan
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Salary
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Best Books
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Result
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Cutoff
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Selection Process
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC Excise Inspector Answer Key