Table of Contents
The AndraPradesh Recruitment Board has released AP Police SI Constable Exam Notification. The AP Police SI Constable Exam Date is not yet announced. The Recruitment Board is planning to conduct the AP Police written exam in the forthcoming months. The exact date will be published in this blog post once it is released by the AP Police department on their official website (http://slprb.ap.gov.in/). Keep visiting this blog for further updates. Meanwhile, candidates can go through the AP Police Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2019-20 and start preparing for it as early as possible to get better marks.
Brief overview of the AP Police Prelims Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Candidates are required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test, this paper is for total 200 marks.
- The paper is divided into two parts; for 100 marks each.
|1. Arithmetic Reasoning/ Mental Ability||100|
|2. General Studies||100|
- The exam will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours.
- The questions in the written exam are objective in nature.
- The Question paper is set in Telugu, English, and Urdu languages.
- Applicants will be given OMR sheets to mark the answers.
- Answers must be marked using Blue/ Black ballpoint pen only.
- The minimum marks that applicants have to secure in order to qualify in the Preliminary Exam is 40% for OCs, 35% for BCs and 30% for SCs/ STs/ Ex. Servicemen.
AP Police SI Constable Exam Preparation
Previous Question Papers are the best preparation tool for any exam. So we recommend the aspirants to solve as many Previous Papers as possible. Since Practice Makes a Man Perfect, the more number of Previous Papers you solve the more perfect you will become. Collect as many AP Police SI Constable Previous Papers and familiarize with the type and nature of the questions asked. Understand the marking scheme and the time that can be spent on each section. Recognize your weak areas and work harder in those areas. Also set time and solve the question papers to help you finish the exam on time with accuracy.
AP Police Hall Tickets 2020
The AP Police Recruitment Board will release the AP Police Admit Card a few days after the AP Police SI Constable Exam Date is published. Without the AP Police admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The candidates can enter the registration number to download the AP Police Hall Ticket from their official website.
The Admission Card or the Hall ticket consists of the details of the candidate such as his/her name, registration number, exam date and time, exam center, etc. Aspirates must keep the AP Police Hall Ticket safely till the completion of the entire recruitment process.
AP Police SI Constable Results
AP Police SI Constable Results shows the performance of the candidates in the preliminary written exam. To check AP Police Results the candidates have to enter the registration number and date of birth in the ‘Applicant Login’ page. After checking the AP Police Result, candidates have to download and keep it safe for further recruitment process.
AP Police SI Constable Document Verification Process
Candidates who have cleared all the selection rounds are eligible to appear for the document verification process. The aspirants must carry the following documents for the verification process:
- C.C. certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman )
- Sports certificate
- 10th/ HSC or matriculation/ Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Date of Birth certificate
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
Note: The exam pattern and syllabus can also be downloaded from the AP Police website once the exam dates are announced.