Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) is a state level organization formed specially to recruit eligible candidates for state level police jobs. APSLPRB recruitment process takes place every year for various posts like Assistant Public Prosecutor, Constable (Civil, AR, APSP), Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men & Women), Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women), Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department, Deputy Jailors (Men), Deputy Jailors (Women, Station Fire Officers, Warder, Firemen , Driver Operator Etc. Every year thousands of vacancies are announced to fill in the positions of these posts. AP Police SI Constable Salary details will be discussed in this article.
AP Police SI Constable-Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post||SI, Constable etc|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Number of vacancies||334 SI Posts|
|Number of vacancies||13591 Total Posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official websites||www.appolice.gov.in or http://slprb.ap.gov.in/|
Andhra Pradesh State level Police Recruitment Board (APSLPRB) came in to existence on 10/09/1985. It is headed by Inspector General of Police designated as the Chairman. The Andhra Pradesh Police Department plays a very important role in maintaining law and order in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is headed by the Director General of police, Damodar Gautam Sawang.
- Official announcement: 25th June 2019.
- Notification date: 01st November 2019
- Online Application: December 2019- Jan 2020.
- Last date of online application: January 2020.
AP Police SI and Constable Salary 2020
The police Department is one of the well paid jobs among the departments of government of India. Let us look into the payment structure of the SI and Constable Posts.
|Post Name||6th CPC pay scale||Grade Pay||6th CPC Initial basic Pay||7th CPC pay scale||Gross salary per month in Rs|
|Constable||50, 020- 20,-200||2000||7, 200||21, 700||30,000-40,000|
|Sub Inspector||9,300-34, 800||4,200||13, 500||35, 400||49,000-64,000|
|Deputy Superintendent of police||9000-34,800||5,400||14, 700||53, 100||75,000-94,000|
AP Police SI –Allowances
AP Police SI and Constables are entitled to various other allowances apart from their salary.
Few of the allowances which they receive are listed below.
- House rent allowances
- Petrol Allowances
- Hospital Facilities
- Uniform and washing allowances
- Welfare loans
- Risk Allowances
AP Police SI -Deductions after 7th Pay
- Few of the deductions are listed below
- Pension scheme deduction
- PF Deduction
- Hospital deduction
- Tax Deduction
- Other Deduction
AP Police SI Constable 334 Vacancies Distribution
The distribution of vacancies among different posts of AP Police Department are tabulated below.
|Name Of The Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
|SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil) (Men &Women)||150|
|SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (AR) (Men & Women)||75|
|SCT Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department.||75|
|Deputy Jailors (Men)||10|
|Deputy Jailers (Women)||04|
|Station Fire Officers (Men)||20|
AP Police SI Constable –Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit of AP Police SI Constable Recruitment
Candidates age limit for Sub-Inspector of Police for different cadres as given below.
For 334 Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector Posts – 21 to 25 Years
- Deputy Jailers (Men) Posts – 21 to 30 Years
- Deputy Jailers (Women) Posts – 21 Years to 25 Years
- Station Fire Officer Posts – 21 Years to 30 Years
Educational Qualification of AP Police Recruitment
Below mentioned are the minimum qualification required for various posts of AP Police.
|Name of the posts||Educational Qualification|
|Station Fire Officers||Graduate|
AP Police SI Constable Selection process
Before checking the cut off we should be aware of the selection Process involved in the AP Police SI Constable Recruitment process.
The four stages involved in the selection are
- Preliminary Written Test,
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Final written examination
Click the below links for more details on AP Police SI and Constable recruitment Examination
- Click here for AP Police SI and Constable Cut off
- Click here to get the AP Police SI Constable Notification.
- click here for the Exam Pattern and Syllabus
How Entri will help you with the preparation of AP Police SI Constable Recruitment Examination
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties from PSC Coaching field.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail” hence before its late begin your preparation for the exam
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination