The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a Notification for the Appointment of Contract Staff Nurses. Applications are being accepted from qualified applicants for the position of staff nurse, which will be filled on a contract basis for the first year. that applications for the position of Staff Nurse are invited by the 9th of December 2022 in the prescribed proforma. Andhra Pradesh Government Health Department AP NHM has provided this opportunity for unemployed candidates to obtain a government job as a staff nurse. Don’t waste time, apply for the Staff nurse vacancy opportunity before the last date, download the syllabus Andhra Pradesh Government Health Department AP NHM, and prepare well for the AP Govt 2022 Staff nurse exam, as the salary for AP Govt Staff nurse is higher than others. The deadline for applications to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam, the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Rajamahendravaram District Headquarters Hospital Compound, the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Aswini Hospital Backside, Old Itukulabatti Road, Guntur, and the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Old RIMS, Kadapa on or before 09.12.2022 by 05:00 P.M.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification Overview
The Andhra Pradesh (AP) Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare has issued a revised notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurses. According to the notification, approximately 957 positions will be filled initially on a contract basis for one year. Candidates that are interested in this opportunity should have the necessary qualifications. Candidates must submit their applications via offline mode on or before December 9, 2022.
|Health Medical and Family Welfare Department|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|No of Posts||957|
|Application Start Date||02/12/2022|
|Application End Date||09/12/2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Important Dates
Completed applications for AP staff nurse recruitment should be submitted to the Regional Director’s offices by December 9. Furthermore, the process of filling the positions will be based on a merit list. On the 19th, the final merit list from the accepted applications will be chosen. The selection list will then be drawn on the 20th. On the 21st and 22nd of December, counseling and appointment orders will be issued. The key dates are listed below
|Application Start date||02/12/2022|
|Application End date||09/12/2022|
|Scrutiny of Applications||10/12/2022 – 15/12/2022|
|Display of merit list||19/12/2022|
|Display of selection list||20/12/2022|
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Vacancy
The number of positions is temporary and is subject to change based on the department’s needs. All interested and eligible individuals must apply after ensuring that they meet the terms and conditions of this recruitment announcement. The zone-wise vacancy is given below:
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Salary Scale
Salary for the post of Staff Nurse in the Health Medical and Family welfare department, Andhra Pradesh will be provided as per the norms.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
As of the date of this announcement, the candidate must have the required academic/technical/professional credentials for the position of Staff Nurse.
The maximum age is 42 years. Age shall be calculated as of 01.07.2022 following G.O.Ms.No.105 GA (Ser-A) department., dated 27.09.2021, with appropriate relaxation. The following are the relaxations: –
- 05 (Five) years for SC, ST, BC, and EWS applicants.
- 03 (Three) years in addition to the period of service in the armed forces for ex-servicemen
- 10 (ten) years for people with disabilities.
- With all relaxations combined, the maximum age restriction is 52 years.
- Educational Qualification
- General Nursing & Midwifery/B.Sc (Nursing
- If the applicant holds an equivalent qualification to the necessary qualification in this announcement, they must submit a copy of the relevant Government orders with their application, otherwise, their application will be refused.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Application form
The application and other data are accessible on the website http://cfw.ap.nic.in and can be downloaded. Filled-in applications for the positions must be submitted to the Office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services of the Concerned Zone by 05.00 P.M. on or before 09/12/2022.
- How to apply
- First, go to the official website At cfw.ap.nic.in and look for the HMFW Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for.
- Download the Staff Nurse Jobs application form from the official website or the Notification Link.
- Check the deadline before commencing the application form.
- Complete and correctly fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and send the application form, together with the relevant documentation, to the address below by the deadline (06-Dec-2022)
- Keep the Application form number and the courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- Application Fees
The applicant must submit a demand draft in the amount of the application processing fee in the name of the concerned RD, i.e. Regional Director of Medical & Health Services.
- For OC applicants, the fee is Rs.500/-; for SC/ST/BC/Physically Challenged candidates, the fee is Rs.300/-.
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Exam Pattern
- 100 points total
- 75% of the total scores gained in qualifying examinations or other similar qualifications shall be given.
- After obtaining the required Qualification as stated in the pass certificate, you may receive up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark each completed year.
- Candidates working on a contract/outsourcing/honorarium basis, including COVID-19 service, shall be awarded a weightage of up to 15%, subject to satisfactory service certification by the relevant authorities.
- Contract job weightage dependent on working area:
- Tribal Area @ 2.5 marks per six months
- 2.0 points per six months in rural regions
- 1.0 points per six months in metropolitan areas
AP Staff Nurse Recruitment Selection Process
There will be a written test and an interview. The contract tenure for Staff Nurses is one year from the date of hire and may be extended for a further period as per the instructions provided by the government from time to time.