The Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2021 has been published on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). The APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2020 is available here for candidates taking the APPSC Degree Lecturer Written Test. A written test and an interview are part of the selection process for the position of degree lecturer. In this article, we will go over the exam syllabus in detail. The total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination and oral test will be used to determine their selection for these positions. Following the special representation as laid out in General Rules-22 and 22-A of the A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, the eligible candidates will be called for an interview at a ratio of 1:2 with reference to the number of vacancies. This article on APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2021 will provide you with complete information on exam syllabus of various subjects.
APPSC Degree Lecturer Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the degree lecturer examination is provided below. Paper 2 allows you to refer to your specific subject, whereas paper 1 is the same for all candidates.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General Science – Current developments in science and technology, as well as their implications, including everyday observation and experience, as might be expected of a well-educated person who has not pursued specialized study in any scientific discipline.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India – the emphasis will be on gaining a broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural, and political aspects, with a particular emphasis on the AP Indian National Movement.
World Geography and Indian Geography, with an emphasis on AP.
- World Geography and Indian Geography, with an emphasis on AP.
- Indian polity and Economy
- Rural development
- Planning and economic reforms in India.
- Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.
The period of English literature from 1798 to 1900, with emphasis on the works of major authors such as Wordsworth, Coleridge, Byron, Keats, Shelley, Lamb, Hazlitt, Thackeray, Dickens, Tennyson, Browning, Arnold George Eliot, Carlyle, and Ruskin.
- William Shakespeare : ‘Macbeth’, ‘Hamlet’, ‘Julius ‘Tempest’
- John Milton : ‘Paradise Lost’,
- William Wordsworth : ‘The Immorality Ode’, ‘
- William Wordsworth : ‘The Tin Tern Abbey’
- John Keats : ‘Ode to a Nightingale’
- B. Shelley : ‘Ode to the West Wing’
- Thomas Hardy : ‘The mayor of Casterbridge’
- B. Yeats : “Byzantium”, ‘The Second Coming’.
- S. Eliot : ‘The Waste Land’.
- H. Lawrence : ‘Sons and Lovers’.
- Mulk Raj Anand : ‘The Big heart’
Examine the works of the ten authors and poets listed below-
- Acharya Ramachandra Shukla
The investigation of the following eight historical trends in Hindi literature-
- Gyan Margi Shakha
- Prem Margi Shakha
- Ram Bhakti Shakha
- Krishna Bhakti Shakha
- Riti kavya
- Nai Kavita
Examine the works of the ten authors and poets listed below
- Mohammad Quli Qutub Shah
- Krishna Chander
- Corporation Finance
- Economic and Managerial Aspects
- Finance Education Financial Plan
- Operating and Financial leverage
- Capital Structure determinants Internal Financial Control
- Ratio Analysis
- Break-even Analysis
- Sources and uses of funds statements
- Concepts of valuation and cost of capital
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of preference capital
- Cost of Equity Capital
- Cost of retained earnings
- Weighted Cost of Capital.
- Fundamentals of capital Budgeting
- Evaluation of Investment opportunities
- Pay back Accounting, Rate of return
- Discounted cash Flow Techniques
- Concepts of over and under capitalization
- Working Capital Management
- Management of Inventories
- Receivables and cash Economics and Income retention
- Financial aspects of expansion
- Theories of origin of State
- Rights and Duties
- Liberty and Equality
- Nation & Nationality
- Forms of Government Press
- Pressure Groups and parties
- Ideologies: Utilitarianism
- Theories of Socialism
- Gandhian philosophy
- Theories of Decision making
- System Theory
- Elite Theory
- Structural functional decision-making
- Game Theory
- Nature of Indian Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of state policy legislature
- Executive and Judiciary
- Judicial Review
- Centre-State relations
- Problems of National Integration
- United Nations and Collective Security
- Concept of power in International Relations
- Balance of Power
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Problems of Third World
- New Colonialism
- Non-alignment India’s role in world affairs
APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus PDF Download
If you are planning to take the APPSC Degree Lecturer examination, it is recommended that you save a copy of the syllabus PDF for future reference. The PDF contains detailed syllabus of all the subjects that will be covered in the APPSC Degree Lecturer examination. Entri has provided a link to the APPSC Degree Lecturer syllabus 2021 PDF below.
Entri offers an online platform to assist you in preparing for competitive exams. With a single subscription fee, you can access video classes, exams, and study cards for free. We hope you found this article on APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus 2021 useful. Entri wishes you the best of luck in your upcoming exams.
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Notification||APPSC Degree Lecturers Mock Test|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam date||APPSC Degree Lecturers Video Course|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Answer key||APPSC Degree Lecturers Study Materials|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Application Form||APPSC Degree Lecturers Interview Questions|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Vacancy||APPSC Degree Lecturers Job Profile|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Admit Card||APPSC Degree Lecturers Salary|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Study Plan|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers||APPSC Degree Lecturers Result|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Best Books||APPSC Degree Lecturers Cutoff|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Selection Process|