Table of Contents
The candidate who is eagerly waiting for the APPSC Degree Lecturer exam must know the salary offered by the Andhra Pradesh government. It is a dream for a lot of people to work in the government sector, but a lot of candidates won’t realize the salary structure. Those who are preparing for the APPSC Degree Lecturer can find the details about the salary here below. Each candidate should realize you are going to face one of the competitive exams conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Due to the covid pandemic, the job opening in the Degree Lecturer post is a great opportunity for those who are seeking a job. This calendar year (2021) Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission offered numerous vacancies, which is really good news for aspirants who are seeking new jobs. The salary pay scale is given below; it might keep you motivate for the exam.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Degree Lecturer Salary
Eligible candidates can go through the detail below to see the salary range offered by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission:
- Degree lecturer candidates who all are completed the bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch or newly entering the lecturer field will be getting the pay of INR 15600 – 39100, also the AGP of INR 5400. Candidates will be getting an AGP of INR 6000 while completing the higher degree.
- Candidates who have a master’s degree in the appropriate branch, or newly start teaching or lecturers in service will allow getting the paystub range between INR 15600 to INR 39100, all with an AGP of INR 6000.
- The candidates have master’s degree in the relevant branch who have completed 5 years of service will be eligible for the AGP of INR 7000.
- The candidates who do not have a master’s degree in the relevant branch will be qualified for AGP of INR 6000 after 6 year’s lecturer service.
- The candidate who has completed 9 years of service with no master’s degree will be getting an AGP of INR 7000.
Andhra Pradesh Service Commission Degree Lecturer Career Growth
Same as other government jobs there will be career growth in Andhra Pradesh Degree lecturer posts too. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission offers career advancement for eligible candidates. After each candidate is promoted to a higher position, then your salary range will be different according to the experience and job requirements. It is all up to candidates’ performance that he or she might climb the ladder (career Growth).
Things Will Help APPSC Degree Lecturer Career Growth
Eligible candidates can go through the information below, it will help them during their duties. Each candidate is different, and you should have your way to do things. Here the given information will help you in your career growth.
- Candidates must know the subject well.
- Candidates must be familiar with up-to-date current affairs.
- Candidates should know the technical area.
- Try to research the specialized area.
- Always candidates should have the right attitude and mindset that you are a leader.
- Try to motivate others by your actions.
- Always remember to grab the right opportunities.
- If you are a candidate who wants to have good career growth then you should be focused and give your best wherever you are.
- Be passionate about what you are doing.
- Do not listen to Naysayers
APPSC Degree Lecturer Benefits and other Allowance
Those who are wanting to know about the benefits and other allowances will be able to get the information below. It’s up to Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s discission to give the benefit and allowance. Here we are going to provide you with previous benefits. Candidates should keep in mind the benefits and the allowance can change according to the rules of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission rules and regulations.
- Basic Pay
- In-Hand Salary
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
Those who want to have financial freedom, then candidates must do their best to get what makes their have financial freedom. Degree lecturer post is an opportunity for financial freedom. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission offers the candidate a great starting salary for the degree lecturer. So, I hope you got an idea about salary through the article. Entri is not responsible for any salary corrections or differences provided by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Also, candidates will have career growth in APPSC. Eligible candidates must remember not to forget to put 100% effort. Success comes from your effort always have the right attitude. Do not listen to the Naysayers!
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Notification||APPSC Degree Lecturers Mock Test|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Syllabus||APPSC Degree Lecturers Video Course|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam date||APPSC Degree Lecturers Study Materials|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Application Form||APPSC Degree Lecturers Interview Questions|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Vacancy||APPSC Degree Lecturers Job Profile|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Admit Card||APPSC Degree Lecturers Answer key|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Study Plan|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Previous Question Papers||APPSC Degree Lecturers Result|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Best Books||APPSC Degree Lecturers Cutoff|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Degree Lecturers Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Degree Lecturers Selection Process|