2022 APPSC Group 1 Results Released on the official website. Officials from the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) released the 2022 results for the APPSC Group 1 Mains. The Mains Exam for Group 1 positions—Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in the A.P. State Tax Services, Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in the A.P. Police Service, Deputy Superintendent of Jails (MEN), Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in the A.P. Excise Service, Mandal Parishad Development Officer in the A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service, and Other Vacancies—was successfully held by the authorities. All candidates can access the results by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
The APPSC Group 1 Final Result for 2018 has been released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). Candidates who took the exam and registered for a result check can do so through psc.ap.gov.in, the APPSC’s official website. From December 14 to December 20, 2020, the APPSC Group 1 test was given. Candidates can now access the APPSC website to view their final score. In all, 167 applicants were chosen for the 2018 APPSC GROUP 1 Recruitment.
Download APPSC Group 1 Result
By following the straightforward instructions provided below, candidates can get the APPSC Group 1 Final Results. Candidates can check the results by following the easy instructions below.
- Go to the APPSC website at psc.ap.gov.in.
- When you select the results area, a new page will load.
- Select the link that reads “APPSC GROUP 1 Final Result 2018” on the page.
- The PDF document will launch.
- Candidates can download the PDF file and review their results.
- Candidates may print a copy of the application on paper for future use
APPSC Group 1 Cut off
The cut-off for the examination is made public by the APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) a few weeks before the release of the results. Preliminary, primary, and final selection are the three steps in which the cut-off is announced. It relies on a variety of variables, including the overall exam turnout, the cut-off from the previous year, the level of the exam’s difficulty, etc. The cut-off time and the answer key will both be posted on the commission’s official website. On the APPSC’s official website, candidates can view the cutoff scores from prior years by part and category.
Candidates must adhere to the instructions listed below to check the APPSC Examination Cut-off:
- Visit the commission’s official website at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click the “Results” tab that appears beneath the candidate’s corner now.
- You’ll be taken to a completely different page where you can simply locate the cutoff scores and solution manuals for various exams.
- Click on the APPSC Civil Services Examination Cut-off Marks and Answer Key now by scrolling down.
- The screen will show the APPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Cut-off marks in pdf format.
- You can quickly locate the cut-offs for various community categories in the PDF.
- Save the pdf file to your computer for future use.
APPSC Group 1 Score Calculation
Score Calculation for Group 1 preliminary exam is:
|1||General Studies||120||120||120 Minutes|
|2||General Aptitude||120||120||120 Minutes|
Score Calculation for Group 1 Mains exam is for a total of 750 marks for 5 Papers and English and Telugu. Click here for a detailed syllabus
Selection Process of APPSC Group 1 Exam
The Selection Process for the APPSC Group 1 exam is as follows:
- There are two levels: Preliminaries and Mains.
- The Prelims, a screening test, comprises two papers and carries a maximum score of 240.
- In Prelims, there is a negative marking.
- Preliminary exam winners advance to the Main stage.
- Seven theory papers make up the written-descriptive Mains exam.
- Telugu and English are the two qualifying subjects for the Mains exam.
- The final merit list will be based on a candidate’s Mains score. After receiving the official APPSC notification, more information about the overall score will be known.