Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts group 4 exam to recruit candidates to the post of Junior Accountant and Junior Assistants in different departments of AP. If you are an aspirant looking forward to work in the government sector of Andhra Pradesh then this article by Entri will direct you appropriately in achieving your ambition. APPSC is undoubtedly the most sought department as it provides you financial stability and job security. Interested candidates can check this article on APPSC Group 4 notification 2020 and get the appropriate details before proceeding with the online application.
Download Entri today to download previous year solved question papers
APPSC Group 4 – Important details
Formed in the year 1956, APPSC involves in both direct recruitment and recruitment by transfer. The various department under which the candidates will be recruited are
- Registration and stamp department
- Prisons and correctional department
- Social Welfare department
- Fire department
- Treasures and accounts
Few highlights of APPSC Group 4 examination
|Name Of The Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Posts||Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
Junior Assistants from CCLA
Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.
Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.
|Number Of Vacancies||Over 1500 vacancies|
|Pay structure||Rs.8, 440/- to Rs.24, 950 per month.|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Application Fee||Rs. 330/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Daily Practice quiz to boost your preparation for the exam.
APPSC Group 4 2020 – Important Dates
|Application Start Date||Will be updated when released|
|Application End Date||Will be updated when released|
|Exam Date||Will be updated when announced|
|Admit card release date||Will be updated when released|
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2020
The first step before planning to write any exam is to check if the candidate is eligible to appear for the examination. Let us check here the criteria that is laid in order to be eligible to appear in the APPSC group 4 examination
The candidate must be a citizen of India
The candidate should be in an age range of 18 to 36 years only.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to few candidates based on the category they belong to.
Category wise upper age relaxation is tabulated below
|S. No||Category of Candidates||Relaxation of Age|
|1||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2||A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|3||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|4||N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
|5||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
Post wise educational requirements the candidate has to possess in order to declare themselves educationally qualified for the APPSC group 4 examination are as mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Junior Accountants in Treasures
and Accounts subordinate
|Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of
Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent
AndPass in any of the below mentioned Certificate course examination conducted by the Board of Technical education and Training at Hyderabad
(a) Office Automation
(b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
(c) Web designingOR
Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer
Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.)
or B.A.(Comp.) or B. Tech/B.E. with Computer Science
or Information Technology equivalent examination of
above, recognized by any university in India
established or incorporated by or under Central Act,
Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution
recognized by the UGC.
|2||Junior Assistants in Registration
and Stamps Department
|Must have passed the Intermediate examination
conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate
examination or its equivalent.
|3||Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|4||Junior Assistants from Prisons
and Correctional Department
|5||Junior Assistants in Social
|6||Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.,|
Note: Candidates who has earned degrees through open Universities or Distance Education mode should provide a recognition by the Distance Education Council. If there is no approval from D.E.C the degree will not be accepted and the candidate will not be considered eligible for the APPSC group 4 examination.
Click here for exam date.
APPSC Group 4 – Selection process
Since the candidate is now well acquainted with the eligibility criteria. Let us check the procedure involved in recruiting the candidate to APPSC Group 4 Posts
- Screening Test (if more applications are registered)
- Mains Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying nature)
- Certificates Verification
Download Entri to stay updated with the exam date, pattern and Syllabus
APPSC Group 4- Exam Pattern
The screening test will be conducted in case of large number of applicants only
|Parameters||Screening Test||Mains Examination
|Paper||General Studies and Mental Ability
General English and Telugu
|Total number of Questions||150 questions||300 questions|
|Duration||150 minutes||300 minutes|
|Total Marks||General studies and Mental Ability- 100
General English and Telugu- 50
Total 150 Marks
|General Studies – 150
Secretarial Abilities- 150
Total 300 Marks
|Negative marks||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer||0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2020- How to apply
- Candidates must register themselves in the APPSC official website for the one time registration.
- Candidates should make sure to enter the appropriate personal information during the time of registration. Candidates are responsible to maintain the secrecy of the password.
- After the one time registration is done , candidate can begin the application for the post of APPSC Group 4 posts
- Login to your account created using login credentials
- Make sure to check for the eligibility criteria before the online application is submitted.
- Now furnish the personal details like Name, Parents Name, Community, Date of Birth etc. as asked in the online application form.
- Candidate sure ensure the correctness of the information filled in.
- Once the required details are given the candidate can proceed for the payment
- After the payment is done candidate has to upload the photograph and signature as per the prescribed dimensions
- Candidates can now complete the online application by clicking on submit button
- After the online application is complete candidate should save, download and take a print of the application form for future reference.
APPSC Group 4- Application Fee
- After filling the application form, candidates must pay the application fee of Rs. 250 along with the exam Fee Rs.80.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen categories and unemployed youth between 18 and 42 are exempted from paying the application and examination fee.
- Families in possession of ‘Household Supply White Card’ issued by Civil Supplies Department, Andhra Pradesh are also not required to pay the requisite fee.
- Payment can be made using net banking, credit card/ debit card.
How Entri will help you with the preparation for the APPSC Group 4 Examination
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail” hence before its late begin your preparation for the exam
Download Entri and boost your preparations.
Entri wishes you all the best for the upcoming examination.
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam date||APPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|APPSC Group 4 Application Form||APPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|APPSC Group 4 Cutoff||APPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|APPSC Group 4 Vacancy||APPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|APPSC Group 4 Admit Card||APPSC Group 4 Salary|
|APPSC Group 4 Study Plan||APPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||APPSC Group 4 Result|
|APPSC Group 4 Best Books||APPSC Group 4 Answer key|
|APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Group 4 Selection Process|
Discussion about this post