The much-awaited exam dates for the APPSC Group 4 Exams has not yet been announced. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts APPSC Group 4 Exams to recruit candidates to the post of Junior Accountant and Junior Assistants in different departments of AP. If you are a candidate looking forward to work in the Andhra Pradesh government sector then this article is defintiely for you. APPSC Group 4 Preparation Tips 2020 is the key to crack this recruitment exam.
APPSC Group 4 Notification( To be announced anytime soon) – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Job Role: Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service, Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department, Junior Assistants from CCLA, Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department, Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept, Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total number of vacancies: Not yet Announced
- Selection : Written Test
- Written Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Later
APPSC Group 4: Expected Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is hiring the young and talented candidates for
- Junior Accountants in Treasures and AccProcedureounts subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept posts.
APPSC Group 4: Syllabus 2020
In order to plan an exam strategy and a study plan, one needs to understand the syllabus and the exam pattern. Candidates must first check out all the subjects and its syllabus once and then start with the subject in which they think themselves weak. Candidates must start with the subject that included in the prelims examination as prelim is the first stage to qualify.
Syllabus is one of the most important things on which candidates must give their focus. Almost all the group exams consists of General Awareness section so candidates firstly cover that section of syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (APPSC) Group-4 Exam Syllabus (Intermediate Level) details are given below.
APPSC Group 4: Reference Books
Please refer to the link for reference books
APPSC Group 4 Exam Preparation: How Entri can help you?
- Entri Provides you an online platform to prepare for the exam
- You can download the app free of cost and join the class
- Entri provides video classes as well on various important topics by the excellent faculties.
- Entri provides revision modules, monthly tests based on the classes
- Entri provides an excellent platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers
- It also gives you access to clarify your doubts
It may be a bit frustrating to know that the Exam dates have not yet been announced but looking on the bright side you can see that you have more time to prepare. Time Management is Essential. Entri provides an excellent platform with mock tests and previous year question papers.
|APPSC Group 4 Exam Information Links|
|APPSC Group 4 Notification||APPSC Group 4 Mock Test|
|APPSC Group 4 Syllabus||APPSC Group 4 Video Course|
|APPSC Group 4 Exam date||APPSC Group 4 Study Materials|
|APPSC Group 4 Application Form||APPSC Group 4 Interview Questions|
|APPSC Group 4 Vacancy||APPSC Group 4 Job Profile|
|APPSC Group 4 Admit Card||APPSC Group 4 Salary|
|APPSC Group 4 Study Plan||APPSC Group 4 Answer key|
|APPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers||APPSC Group 4 Result|
|APPSC Group 4 Best Books||APPSC Group 4 Cutoff|
|APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Criteria||APPSC Group 4 Exam Analysis|
|APPSC Group 4 Selection Process|