Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) recruitment is one of the best opportunities for candidates to land a government job. The recruitment is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts under APPSC. Candidates who are interested in applying for this post can make the applications online from the official website once the notification is published. To score a good position in the rank list, it is very necessary that the candidates who are applying for the post have complete knowledge regarding the post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. The selection process followed by the commission in a recruitment examination is a very crucial part of exam preparation. Here are the details that the candidates have to know about APPSC examination 2021 and the APPSC question papers and how to download them.
APPSC Exam Pattern 2021
APPSC follows certain examination patterns and exam syllabus for various recruitment examinations. The given below can be considered as an overview of the examination pattern followed by the APPSC examination. There are three stages of examination and the three stages are.
- APPSC Preliminary exam
- APPSC Mains examination
- APPSC Interview round
APPSC Preliminary Exam Pattern 2021
- Question papers will be of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question will have four probable answers grouped under A, B, C, and D of which the only one will be the correct answer. The candidate is required to record in the answer book, only A, B, C, or D as may be adjudged by him to be the correct answer.
- The question paper consists of 150 questions of 1 mark each. The total marks for the paper will be 150 and the time duration for the paper will be 150 minutes.
- There will be 1/3 negative markings for each question.
|Paper||Subjects||Duration of Exam||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies & Mental Ability||2.5 hrs||150||150 marks|
APPSC Mains Exam Pattern 2021
APPSC Main Examination will consist of a written test and an interview.
|Question Paper||Subjects||Description||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper I||General English||(10th Standard-Qualifying for Interviews)||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
|Paper-II||General Essay||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
|Paper III||General Studies Paper I||i) History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on20th Century History of India. ii) Social History of Andhra Pradesh i.e., the history of various social and cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh iii) General overview of the Indian Constitution||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
|Paper IV||General Studies Paper-II||i) Planning in India & Indian Economy ii) Land Reforms and social changes in Andhra Pradesh after Independence iii) Andhra Pradesh Economy present status, its strengths, and weaknesses||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
|Paper V||General Studies Paper III||i) The Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India with emphasis on the applied aspects ii) General awareness of the modern trends in life sciences. iii) Development and environmental problems||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
|Paper VI||General Studies Paper IV||Data appreciation and Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Problem-solving i) Data Analysis and Interpretation of diagrammatic data ii) Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude and iii) Passage Analysis||2 hrs.||150 Marks|
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
- The question papers for the examination will be of conventional essay type.
- Total marks assigned to Written Examination are 750. The applicants will have to obtain at least 30 marks in Hindi paper which will be qualifying in nature.
- English Paper will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in English would be counted for selection to Interview
APPSC Question Papers PDF Download
The previous year’s question papers of the APPSC examination are very much helpful for the candidates to prepare for the examination. The competition will be tough. So, the candidates should find the best possible strategies to crack the exam. Those candidates who wish to crack the exam should learn with the help of the previous year’s question paper. The proper working plan to crack any of the competitive exams should include the practice with previous years’ question paper. The previous year’s question paper can help the candidates to crack the exam easily. The candidates will be familiarized with the nature, type, and pattern of the exam. Candidates can download the previous year’s question papers of APPSC by clicking the links given below.
APPSC 2021 Question Papers Benefits
Preparing with reference to the previous year’s question paper will give every candidate confidence and idea about the kind of questions asked in the examination. Those candidates who wish to crack the exam should download the PDF format of question papers from Entri App and use it as a guide and reference source at the same time.
- Helps in preparation for the examination
- Enlighten the individual potential to attend the examination
- Insight into the exam pattern and the type of questions asked
- Helps in speed management while taking the examination
- Learn to manage time effectively
- Increase the knowledge and familiarity with the subjects
- Enhance the confidence of the candidates
- Facilitates self-assessment
- Learn the proper approach to solve questions from various topics
- Enhance the accuracy of answering and the way to do it
- Familiarize with the challenges to face while attending questions
Candidates who wish to apply for the examination are requested to go through the complete syllabus and use the best materials for their preparation. Entri App provides you with the best preparation opportunities for your dream job. We provide a wide range of courses over different government exams. Sign Up for Entri classes and ace the preparation for the government job examinations and bank examinations today itself. Entri helps you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourself and improve your success rate. We wish you all the success in your preparations.