Table of Contents
The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has released the official notification for the post of Assam Police Constable under the Directorate of Civil Defense and Home Guards. Candidates, who are Indian citizens and residents of Assam looking for police job in Assam, as a constable, here is a good news for you. It is latest & good information for unemployed who are looking for these new Jobs in Government sector . Candidates who were waiting to get job in Assam Police Department, can utilize these opportunity and apply through online.
Candidates who have interested in this job can check the direct link for the online application form of Assam Police Constable which is provided below. Selection of the candidate will be done based on the candidate’s performance in various selection rounds, Written exam, Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), medical examination and Interview / Document Verification.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Number of Vacancies||2450|
|Mode of Application||Online|
How to apply for Assam Police Constable Post?
The candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form. The candidates should check all the particulars filled up by them in application form to ensure the correctness of uploaded files before finally submitting the application, as no request for change of any particular shall be entertained by the authorization.
- Go to the official website www.slprbassam.in, Then new screen will open with various links.
- Download the police Recruitment notification pdf, read complete details of Exam Date and vacancy.
- If you ensure that you have complete eligibility, then you may participate in recruitment process.
- Click on Online Application Form. After that new screen will be open
- Fill up your complete details in application form & upload scanned documents.
- Re-check your filled application form before submission of final submit button.
- If everything is correct, submit your form & pay the application fee.
- Print a submitted copy & fee paid receipt for your future reference.
The important dates regarding the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 are as follows:
|Release of Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Official Notification||December 07, 2021|
|Starting for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Applying Online||December 13, 2021|
|Last Date for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Applying Online||January 30, 2022|
|Assam Police Constable Recruitment PET/PST Dates||January 19, 2022|
|Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Exam Date||Febraury 10, 2022|
|Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Results Announcement||To be Announced|
Assam Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2022 will be called for the first stage of PET/PST. The Physical Standard Test carries no marks. Under the Physical Standard, they test the measurements of height, weight, and chest of only males will be taken.
After this, candidates will be examined by the Medical Officer for color blindness, vision defects, knock knee, varicose vein, flat foot, physical deformities, etc.
After clearing PST, candidates will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), under which the following steps take place.
- PET will be of 40 marks and will have two events namely Race and Long Jump.
- Male candidates who will qualify PST will have to complete a race of 3200 meters in 14 minutes and a minimum 335 cm long jump.
- Female candidates who will qualify PST will have to complete a race of 1600 meters within 8 minutes and a minimum of 244 cm for the long jump.
After PST/PET, a merit list will be released by the exam conducting authority. Those candidates who have successfully qualified will be called for the written test.
Written Test Exam Pattern 2022
The Assam Police Constable written test will be objective-type with 100 questions and it will be conducted offline. For each correct answer, the candidate will be given 0.5 marks. There will be no negative marking and the written test will be of 50 marks. The questions asked in the written test will be of class 9th and 10th level.
The Assam Police Constable Exam Pattern for the written test is as follows:
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy||100||50|
|Logical reasoning/ Mental ability|
|General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs|
A point to be noted is that 10 marks will be given for extracurricular activities and special skills, 3 marks will be given for the NCC certificate, 5 marks will be given for sports, 5 marks will be given for proficiency in computers, 3 marks will be given for Diploma/Certificate course from ITI/Polytechnic or other recognized accredited technical institute. you can collect the admit card in this portal.
The final list of qualified candidates will be prepared out of 100 marks for which the bifurcation is as follows:
- PET- 40 Marks
- Written Test- 50 Marks
- Extracurricular activities and special skills- 10 Marks
Name of post: Constable (AB/ UB)
No of posts: 9,171 posts
# Assam Police: Constable (AB/UB)
No of posts: 6,660 posts
No of posts: 813 posts
Assam Police Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
|Constable male & Transgender-||2220 Posts|
|Constable Nursing –||50 Posts|
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides an best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavours.