Table of Contents
Employees State Insurance Corporation has created a new recruitment opportunity for the vacancy of medical officer and all of the people who are eligible for this recruitment opportunity must fill out the application form as soon as possible. The candidates will be able to fill up the application form starting from 31st to December 2021 and you will have to make sure that you are applying for the entrance examination before the last date in order to be eligible for the benefits. You can check out more information related to the entrance examination by downloading the official notification and given below we are sharing the specifications of ESIC IMO 2022.
ESIC IMO 2022 Notification Overview
The Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has come out with the vacancy of medical officer and there are 1120 vacant positions available in the organisation that is needed to be filled by filling out the application form presented on the official website. You can easily give the online examination and then you will be eligible to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. You need to give the interview round in order to be eligible for this recruitment and you can get a salary of up to rupees 1.7 lakh. Given below is the table indicating the important specifications of this recruitment.
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Mode Of Exam||Online Exam|
|Selection Process||2 stage procedure including Mains and interview|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500|
ESIC IMO 2022 Important Dates
If you want to apply for the recruitment of the medical officer in this organisation then you must have proper knowledge related to the entrance examination and then you will be able to fill up the application form as soon as possible from the official website of the organisation. Given below, we are sharing some of the most important specifications related to the important dates of this entrance examination.
Important Dates ESIC IMO 2022
|Apply Online Date||31st December 2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||31st January 2022|
|Call letter for Prelims Exam||Notified Soon|
|Online Exam – Preliminary||Notified Soon|
|Result – Prelims Exams||Notified Soon|
|Call letter for Main Exam||Notified Soon|
|Online Examination – Main||Notified Soon|
|Result of Main Examination||Notified Soon|
|Call letters for interview||Notified Soon|
|Provisional Allotment||Notified Soon|
ESIC IMO 2022 Vacancy
There are different vacancies that are available to the people applying for the medical officer vacancy presented by the concerned organisation of employees State Insurance Corporation and there are vacancies that are differentiated on the basis of the caste. Given below is the table indicating the specifications of different vacancies.
|IMO Grade 2||459||158||88||303||112||1120|
ESIC IMO 2022 Salary Scale
- Level –10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) as per 7th CPC
ESIC IMO 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There is a proper eligibility criterion that you must follow in order to be able to give the entrance examination presented by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Given below, we are sharing with all of you the specifications of the age criteria and also the educational criteria that the candidates need to follow in this entrance examination.
Not exceeding 35 years as of 31.01.2022. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for employees of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt from time to time. The upper age limit is also relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per rules/instructions of the Government of India.
- A recognized medical qualification is included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
- Registration with the Medical Council of India.
ESIC IMO 2022 Application Form
You can apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of the organisation and clicking on the apply online button present there. You must take into consideration your documents before going to fill out the application form presented by the authorities and you have to make sure that you are filling in the correct details in order to be eligible for the further procedures. Given below, we are specifying the step by step procedure to apply for this recruitment.
Steps to Apply Online For ESIC IMO 2022
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment button and then click on Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II
- Detailed instructions for filling out the online application will be available on the website.
- The candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit a printout of the online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for an Interview.
- The candidates are advised to submit only a single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that the online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including the fee.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Information submitted by the candidate in the online application will be treated as final and no request for change will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile numbers registered in the online application during the currency of this recruitment process.
- ESIC will also send Interview Letters for interviews and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and the maximum digital size of the scanned photograph should be up to 100 kb and the signature should be up to 50kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in the server to log on etc.
There are different application fees that must be submitted by the candidates belonging to the general categories and also the candidates belonging to the special categories. Given below, we are sharing the table indicating the application fees that all of the candidates need to fill through the online payment mode available on the official application portal.
Apply Online Link
ESIC IMO 2022 Exam Pattern
There is only a two-step selection procedure presented by the authorities of employees State Insurance Corporation and you will have to first give the entrance examination and then you will be proceeded to give the interview round. Make sure that you are giving the entrance examination first and then only you will be able to go to the interview round. Given below, we have shared the specification of the examination pattern.
|Subjects||Marks per Question||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
|1. General Medicine||01 Mark per Question||80 Questions||02 Hours|
|2. Paediatrics||01 Mark per Question||20 Questions|
|1. Surgery||01 Mark per Question||34 Questions|
|2. Gynecology & Obstetrics||01 Mark per Question||33 Questions|
|3. Preventive & Social Medicine||01 Mark per Question||33 Questions|
|Total||200 Marks||200 Questions|
ESIC IMO 2022 Syllabus
- General Medicine: Cardiology, Respiratory Diseases, Gastrointestinal, Genito-Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic Disorders, Infection/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition/Growth Etc.
- Paediatrics: Common Childhood Emergencies, Basic Newborn Care, Normal Development, Milestones, Accidents and Positions in Children, Birth defects and counselling including autism, Immunization in Children, Recognizing children with Special Needs and Management Etc.
- Surgery: General Surgery, Urological Surgery, Neurosurgeon, Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T, Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Anesthesiology, Traumatology Etc.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Family Planning
- Preventing Social & Community Medicine: Social and Community Medicine, The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Nutrition and Health, Non-Communicable Diseases, Occupational Health, International Health Etc.
ESIC IMO 2022 Exam Centres
|States||ESIC Exam Centres|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida, Varanasi|
|Jammu (J & K)||Bari Brahmana|
ESIC IMO 2022 Selection Process
There is a two-step selection procedure that will be followed by the authorities of the Employees State Insurance Corporation in order to select the candidates in the Vacancy of insurance medical officer. The candidates will first have to prepare for the entrance examination which will be conducted really soon by the concerned authorities of the organisation and then you will have to give the interview which will be conducted right after the entrance examination. The people will be promoted to the interview round only after they have successfully passed the test.
ESIC IMO 2022 Admit Card
You will be provided with the admit card for the entrance examination once you have successfully filled up the application form presented by the concerned authorities of the organisation and you must download the admit card in a PDF format from the official website of the organisation. The admit card will have important information regarding your roll number and also important information regarding the examination centres at which the entrance examination will be conducted by the concerned authorities of this organisation.
ESIC IMO 2022 Answer Key
After you have successfully given this entrance examination it is your duty to check out the details related to the answer key and the answer key document will be published by the concerned authorities as soon as the official examination procedures are concluded by the official authorities. The answer key will be available in a PDF format and you must download the answer key according to the question paper set which was provided to you at the time of giving this entrance examination. Make sure you download the answer key as soon as it is published.
ESIC IMO 2022 Cut Off
A cut off mark list is published by the concerned authorities if they want to select the candidates according to the standards of the entrance examination authorities. The Employees State Insurance Corporation will publish the cut off marks for the vacancy of insurance medical officer after consuming the entrance examination. You have to download the cut off marks according to your category and you will be eligible to check out the details accordingly.
ESIC IMO 2022 Result
The result will be published by the authorities after the two-step selection procedure is successfully concluded and you must download the result as soon as possible in order to be eligible to go to the second stage of the selection procedure. The final decision will be presented by the concerned authorities and it is our responsibility to accept the decision made by the authorities. Make sure to sign all of the documents before successfully giving the entrance examination.
Entri is a learning platform that comes out with a lot of different video lessons and mock tests for government job aspirants and you must make sure that you are checking out our crash courses in order to successfully get a chance to serve the prestigious organisations present in India.