Table of Contents
The Assam SLET Application Form 2022 is made available on the SLET Commission, Assam, official website on November 10, 2022. On the official website, candidates can submit their online applications from 15 November 2022 to 7 January 2022. Before beginning to complete the application form, applicants must confirm their eligibility. Below is a direct link where you can fill out the application.
The North East State Eligibility Test (NE SET), which is administered by the SLET Commission in Assam, is used to hire qualified assistant professors for universities and colleges in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, and Tripura. Candidates should review the crucial information on the NE SLET Application Form 2022 below.
Assam SLET Application Form 2022 – Apply Here
Assam SLET Notification 2022 Overview
Get all the necessary information regarding the Assam SLET 2022 at a glance from the below section. For further updates keep tracking our page and get all the information on Assam SLET Notification 2022.
|Conducting Body||The SLET Commission, ASSAM (N.E.Region)|
|Name of exam||Assam State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022|
|Type of exam||State-level eligibility test|
|Level of exam||State Level|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
|Notification Release Date||7th November 2022|
Assam SLET Notification 2022 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||7th November 2022|
|Date of availability of Assam SLET online application form||15th November 2022|
|Last date to submit Assam SLET online application form||7th January 2022|
|Issue of Assam SLET admit card 2022||To be notified|
|Assam SLET exam 2022||13th March 2023|
|Declaration of Assam SLET result 2022||To be announced|
Assam SLET Notification 2022 PDF
The SLET Commission, ASSAM (N.E. Region), has released the Assam SLET Notification 2022 PDF and online application link on November 7, 2022. On March 13, 2022, the Assam SLET exam will take place. Before applying for the relevant vacancy, candidates must read the Assam SLET Notification 2022. The 7th of January 2023 is the deadline for applicants to submit their applications in order to avoid rejection.
The Board will not accept application forms submitted beyond the deadline. Candidates who have been studying for the Assam SLET 2022 Exam should check back frequently to get the most recent information about the exam. The Assam SLET Official Notification 2022 PDF is provided below.
How To Apply For Assam SLET Notification 2022
On the SLET Commission’s official website, ASSAM, you can access the Assam SLET Application Form 2022. (N.E.Region). Candidates have until January 7, 2023, to complete and submit their online application. They must print out the challan to pay the application cost.
The application fee must be paid in whole by January 13, 2023, in the banks. Here are the detailed instructions to assist you complete and submit your application using the data from the Assam SLET Notification 2022.
- The candidates have to register on the official website of the SLET Commission, ASSAM (N.E.Region).
- The candidates need to enter their personal details, qualifications and work experience in the respective column or boxes.
- Now, the candidates need to upload the required files like photographs and images of their signature in the prescribed format by the Board in the bottom section of the application form.
- Click on the Save and Next button, once you have revised the information entered.
- Next, the candidates need to download the challan/ acknowledgement printout/edit form.
- Enter your application No. and you will be able to review the application once again.
- Click on the Print option and you will get a printed application and challan for the payment of the fees.
- The candidates are required to submit the challan with the fees to the Nearest State Bank of India Branch.
Assam SLET Notification 2022 Application Fees
The following part should be read by applicants who are interested in filling out the Assam SLET Form 2022 2022. Based on the Assam SLET Notification 2022, the fees for applicants from each category taking the Assam SLET exam in 2022 are listed below:
|OBC(non-creamy layer)||Rs. 1050/-|
|General (EWS)||Rs. 1050/-|
Information needs to be filled in the Assam SLET Application form 2022
Following is the list of information mentioned in the Assam SLET Notification 2022 that the candidates need to fill in while filling out the application form:
- Employment Status (in service or not in service)
- Post-graduation status (passed or appearing)
- The subject of your post-graduation
- The subject opted for SET
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Amanuensis required or not
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email id
- Phone number
- Examination passed details
Documents required for filling out the Assam SLET application form 2022
Following is the list of essential documents and files required to fill out the Assam SLET application form 2022 as mentioned on the Assam SLET Notification 2022:
- Scanned copy of educational certificates
- Attested and signed copy Passport sized coloured photograph (image size – 5-50kb)
- Scanned copy of signature (image size – 5-50kb)
- Attested M.A/M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and mark sheet
- Attested copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate/ PWD/EWS category certificate (if applicable) attested by authorized person.